• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

roytheone

Wait so gafia all stars... Is an all star game?

Or am I just reading too much into the flavor?

You should read gafia 1, it is still my favorite game I played in!
As for who gets to play... stay tuned.

Everyone knows a wedding is not complete without white pigeons! But you know what is better then white pigeons? White owls!
sova3.jpg

RetroMG

So Crab is banned for three months, or until May 11th, according to our math.

For now, if you have any questions that can't be resolved by your game runners, please direct them to YesNOnoNOYes or myself.

Thanks.

roytheone

So Crab is banned for three months, or until May 11th, according to our math.

For now, if you have any questions that can't be resolved by your game runners, please direct them to YesNOnoNOYes or myself.

Thanks.

And he deserves it! It took a while, but he finally got that ban he deserved for skipping me on the replacement list! >:)

Sawneeks

Banned
So I have good news and bad news, folks.

The bad news is that I'm not going to be hosting the Undertale game this season after all. I know, I know, it's tragic, but I'll keep it in reserve for a future mid-season.

On the upside, guess what I got in the mail today!

JiCaHQk.png

Whoever ends up playing in that is going to have a lot to live up to. Gonna be hard to beat the GOAT that was Gafia 1 Town. :p

Ayumi

Hey, it's my first mafia game too!

Basically you yell at people that they're a bad guy until they have a mental breakdown and agree. Then you kill em.

But don't copy my play style unless you want everyone to think you're a weirdo with far fetched ideas and no clue.*

*May be an accurate assessment, but that's irrelevant.

I used to play a version called Werewolf, literally 10 years ago on IRC. But it's been so long, that's why I feel out of the loop!

Enker

Having not had a chance to look at the at the Princess thread since my rather interesting night...

AbeSimpson.gif

Community.gif

Well, at least you ladies got scum.

Ourobolus

Banned
I just hope the roles are different from last time. No repeats.

Can I be Xam, and every time I vote it automatically votes someone that isn't guilty?

cabot

Going to hold a grudge on that, huh? :p

Look Roy it's obvious you have bad taste in video games but let's be civil here.

So no pressure to future Gafia Townies!

you know what sawneeks, lay off my lover over here.

He loves the cheese. Don't hate on him or else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or else I....uh.....errr....

ROOOOOOY?!!!!

Top Bottom