• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

cabot

Nah, it was on a very small network. Werewolf was quite popular on IRC years ago, I believe there was a public eggdrop script people used (Uno and trivia too).

Possibly, had a werewolf IRC setup on a quakenet channel for a half life mod.

Good shit.

Darryl

Banned
So Crab is banned for three months, or until May 11th, according to our math.

For now, if you have any questions that can't be resolved by your game runners, please direct them to YesNOnoNOYes or myself.

Thanks.

Crab gets banned on purpose so he doesn't have to deal with us

roytheone

I hope I get to appear in the gafia game again either as a player or a role like last time :D

Me as a neutral lyncher who's goal is to lynch you makes so much sense!

you know what sawneeks, lay off my lover over here.

He loves the cheese. Don't hate on him or else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or else I....uh.....errr....

ROOOOOOY?!!!!

Just pretend she is talking loudly in the bathroom of a bar, and do your thing!

Also, shame on you Cabot for being in the girls bathroom! :mad:

cabot

Me as a neutral lyncher who's goal is to lynch you makes so much sense!

Just pretend she is talking loudly in the bathroom of a bar, and do your thing!

Also, shame on you Cabot for being in the girls bathroom! :mad:

I identify more with 'ladies' than 'gents' on the door, it's not my fault

Swamped

Banned
So I have good news and bad news, folks.

The bad news is that I'm not going to be hosting the Undertale game this season after all. I know, I know, it's tragic, but I'll keep it in reserve for a future mid-season.

On the upside, guess what I got in the mail today!

JiCaHQk.png

Woohoo, this game is going to be amazing you guys! I've already had a sneak peak ;)

roytheone

3 new steam group members in 1 day! We are now only two members away from the magical number of 50 members! And that all thanks to cabot his chat orgies!

cabot

Bowlie came in with that amazing gif and a pocket full of dreams, then left dead and looking at gross pictures of deep fried food.

What a saturday

Bowlie

Banned
Bowlie came in with that amazing gif and a pocket full of dreams, then left dead and looking at gross pictures of deep fried food.

What a saturday

Y'all should come to Brazil and share that culinary technique with us. It's a win-win, you get either a tasty food or an amazing fire spectacle.

And I can't stop watching it dance.

Bowlie, that gif was incredible. Thank you for that. It was so fucking apt that TWE was von Karma. I started playing Helldivers and WTF, TWE was the author of that very reasonable OT!

Can I be in Steam group pls

Bowlie

Banned
Bowlie, that gif was incredible. Thank you for that. It was so fucking apt that TWE was von Karma. I started playing Helldivers and WTF, TWE was the author of that very reasonable OT!

here!

and hahaha, thank you; I'm glad that he had fun with it too, I was enjoying myself seeing you laughing. That clip had seven quotes from von Karma, and when I skimmed through TWE's last posts to find something crazy I found exactly seven, including the amazing "What is the definition of insanity?". I just put a little more drama in all that :D

cabot

PS4 or PC?

I just bought a big DLC bundle for the PS4 version, need to hop back in

Y'all should come to Brazil and share that culinary technique with us. It's a win-win, you get either a tasty food or an amazing fire spectacle.

And I can't stop watching it dance.

Maybe I will, buddy.

here![seven-seven parallelism]

That gif truly was more perfect than Manfred von Karma's record.

NO

It's an open group, so you can just join :)

Thank you!

PS4 or PC?

I just bought a big DLC bundle for the PS4 version, need to hop back in

PS4. I resubbed back to Plus after I forgot it lapsed in early February. I've been playing it with the partner but she says it stresses her out : ( and playing it alone is still fun, but there's obviously something missing.

I'm sorry, Burb D: I hope you don't die in the game you made!

Speaking of Helldivers I played a bit with some friends yesterday. And apparently I learned that they LOVE friendly fire.

We're early days yet, and my girlfriend uses the shotgun. LOVE indeed. Well, it's only happened thrice-- twice from her and once from me.

How about a nice cup of liber-tea?

Top Bottom