• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

roytheone

Soon.

SZ5XNQl.gif

That's a weird gif to use for Batman mafia, but sure.

squidyj

Saw myself tagged on Gafia, went to see what it was. The good old quicktopic logs.

LaunchpadMcQ said:
06-18-2015
06:55 PM ET (US)

That squidyj is going to be the death of the village, I'm calling it now.

good times, good times.

Ayumi

Quoting from the game thread:

You can't write anything about this game in the main neogaf mafia recruitment thread.

What you write here is what matters.

If you meant to reference the mafia chat on the other website, that there is not a good first post. XD

By the other thread I assume you mean the Recruitment thread (I hope)!
I meant this thread, sorry for not being specific?
1. Do not edit your posts in hear.
2. You got a Role PM from Ynnny. In there is your role described (including your alignment). Alignments usually do not change during the game.
3a. If you are aligned with Good (aka "Town"), you now know everything you are absolutely required to know. Your goal is to find the Evil (aka "Scum") players. Please read the thread to be able to make useful contributions.
3b. If you are aligned with Evil, go to your group chat forum linked in your PM where Darryl, Zatoth and 1-2 persons I don't know yet your Scum teammates will kickstart you. You should still read the thread to be able to post stuff that at least seems like useful contribution (but in fact probably isn't). Don't, under any circumstances, throw out the names of your teammembers in this or the recruitment thread unless you want to ruin the game for everyone else.
Thanks for reminding me.

Tbh this whole game is intimidating me now, I'm too scared to post on the other thread again. I'll go read and try to understand everything before I get kicked out or hated by everyone. ;_____;

Kawl_USC

Thanks for reminding me.

Tbh this whole game is intimidating me now, I'm too scared to post on the other thread again. I'll go read and try to understand everything before I get kicked out or hated by everyone. ;_____;

Remember this is all just a game and its supposed to be fun. Take a minute and review the thread a little and gather yourself, but don't be afraid to jump back in there. You will do fine!

Thanks for reminding me.

We aren't hating on you, we're actually Supporting you. :)
In the "daytime " phase, everyone playing posts in the Disney game thread. In the "nighttime" phase, only the mafia can post. They get assigned a private chat thread on the outer GAFia website.
So, we were allowing that you didn't want to post anything incriminating in the Disney thread. At the same time, we were warning you that if you were assigned to the Evil team, that you can't admit to posting during the "nighttime" phase, or posting on outer GAFia, without telling the thread which team you're on.

Does that help?

cabot

Remember this is all just a game and its supposed to be fun. Take a minute and review the thread a little and gather yourself, but don't be afraid to jump back in there. You will do fine!

I can confirm the game is over 678% more fun when lynching Kawl_USC!

Ayumi

We aren't hating on you, we're actually Supporting you. :)
In the "daytime " phase, everyone playing posts in the Disney game thread. In the "nighttime" phase, only the mafia can post. They get assigned a private chat thread on the outer GAFia website.
So, we were allowing that you didn't want to post anything incriminating in the Disney thread. At the same time, we were warning you that if you were assigned to the Evil team, that you can't admit to posting during the "nighttime" phase, or posting on outer GAFia, without telling the thread which team you're on.

Does that help?

Whoops, I forgot to reply. And yup, it did. Thanks. :3

what kind of gods are we talking about here?

We are talking about gods with game-bending, reality-distorting abilities. With powers able to wrap the whole day around them. About gods so awesome, Sorian immediately regretted to review our game "cuz this set up is amazing" (direct quote)

Nor everyone will be a god. How would you expect us to balance this, lol?!

More details coming in the latter half to third of princess.

Sorian

Banned
We are talking about gods with game-bending, reality-distorting abilities. With powers able to wrap the whole day around them. About gods so awesome, Sorian immediately regretted to review our game "cuz this set up is amazing" (direct quote)

Nor everyone will be a god. How would you expect us to balance this, lol?!

More details coming in the latter half to third of princess.

I don't think I've used the word "cuz" in years. It's pretty ok though.

Top Bottom