• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date
The common term for this circular reasoning, Wine in Front of Me (WIFOM) , comes from the movie The Princess Bride. On a side note, I love that movie.
Ok, I just officially learned something new from someone who plays their first game. That one has an incredibly steep learning curve...

nin1000

Banned
Well, I would think more people already have experience with batman then wwe, since, you know, batman doesn't suck ass like wrestling.

dafuq.gif

roytheone

Both the princesses and the lawyers stay in the scum hunting lounge! MORE FREE SNACKS FOR EVERYONE!

freeze-frame-high-five.gif

Lovers, you know what to do!

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Everything is in the wiki!

Or, it's just completely obvious because you've seen the movie.

What is "that one"?

I've found that alot of people don't really go to the mafia scum wiki. I actually highly recommend it. Most of their theory and articles aren't really conducive to GAFia since we have our own meta that doesn't match up, but there are alot of things there that just knowing about is helpful.

roytheone

Oh you're trying to understand me? Haha good luck with that!

I'm not going to role claim being female on the interwebz after seeing what it's done to so many gaffers. So you can use any pronoun you like. :)

I will call you "them". I like to think that behind that username, there is a secret society of people trying to create the ultimate Gaffer. Different people will post under the name depending on who's specialty the situation requires.

cabot

Hey there how you doing. So a woman in cheetah print is sitting next to me at a Joanna Newsom gig and I'm most definitely unsober.

Halp.

It's alright guys I've got this.

roytheone

Hey there how you doing. So a woman in cheetah print is sitting next to me at a Joanna Newsom gig and I'm most definitely unsober.

Halp.

Show her that picture of a dick you drew! I am sure she will be very impressed by your artistic skills!

Coppanuva

Halp.

Talk about your sexual experience with animatronic rabbits. Alternatively, just be yourself. Or something.

Top Bottom