• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date
I think it's from after she hits someone with her frying pan. She crosses her arms and looks all smug. But really I'd take any smug princess gif. Even if it was Xena. I don't know how to post gifs and I can't be sure I'll live to post one on Day 4 since the whole game involves going up against a Sicilian when death is on the line.

AiK5TCo.gif

this one?

RetroMG

I had kind of a funny idea.

If you own a 3DS and have a mii of yourself that you are willing to share, would you PM me, please?

Note: This is not related in any way to Gafia 2.

Palmer_v1

Because we have like 15 dead players right now and some of them already are in another game as replacement?

That's unfortunate. How many people ended up needing to be replaced?

Also, we theoretically only need like 10 people for a simple .5 game.

Who's interested currently?

Kawl_USC

I'm interested in playing a mid season if it looks like no more replacements are needed. I was also thinking that we should try to run a micro (9 player) game based on the simpler roles in mafia scums newbie games (matrix6).

nin1000

Banned
As far as my game goes, it's ready to go but it's on hold since this season it was the season of replacements. I don't know how big the fatigue will be this season but I expect that at least 1/3 of the playerbase would like to take a break after the main games. This and the other reason being that players who are currently in the main games would also take part in WWE and Batman. So for now the plan is wait until at least one game is done and start asking around who would like to be part in the game. I can remember that rats was interested.

*Splinter

I don't think we had more replacements than usual, did we?

Also I'm ready to go, as always, but like Flush said there aren't that many dead people yet, we're only on day/night 3

Trigger

As far as my game goes, it's ready to go but it's on hold since this season it was the season of replacements. I don't know how big the fatigue will be this season but I expect that at least 1/3 of the playerbase would like to take a break after the main games. This and the other reason being that players who are currently in the main games would also take part in WWE and Batman. So for now the plan is wait until at least one game is done and start asking around who would like to be part in the game. I can remember that rats was interested.

I'm in the bolded camp. I think Batman mafia sounds fun.

Sawneeks

Banned
That's unfortunate. How many people ended up needing to be replaced?

Also, we theoretically only need like 10 people for a simple .5 game.

Who's interested currently?

Put me down as 'maybe'.

Classes and work aren't playing nice but the Mafia withdraw is very real. ;___;

Sorian

Banned
I've never played before, but am interested lol.

Welcome!

Stick around and sub the thread. I'd say in another week or two, there will probably be real rumblings of a new game starting. If you want you could also request to be put on the replacement list in case someone drops out of one of the 3 current games going but that's up to you.

Put me down as 'maybe'.

I quit my job to play mafia. In order to pay my bills I had to set up a betting site where people can bet on the outcome of the game. I got $10000.00 riding on the outcome of Love Boat.

nukedeggs

Welcome!

Stick around and sub the thread. I'd say in another week or two, there will probably be real rumblings of a new game starting. If you want you could also request to be put on the replacement list in case someone drops out of one of the 3 current games going but that's up to you.
Haha I keep forgetting I can sub threads. I've just been checking in every few days or so and seeing if anyone's starting up any new games. Thanks for the welcome!

Sorian

Banned
I quit my job to play mafia. In order to pay my bills I had to set up a betting site where people can bet on the outcome of the game. I got $10000.00 riding on the outcome of Love Boat.

mafiabet.xxx

Surprisingly the .com, .org, .net, and .gov variations were taken so we went for the next best thing.

Swamped

Banned
Put me down as 'maybe'.

Ugggghhhhhh the withdrawals are SO REAL. I wish I could play too ;___;

If all goes according to plan I'll be taking a few months off in early fall. I'll make a full-time job out of mafia then lol. Hope the community will still be around!

Ty4on

I'm interested in playing a mid season if it looks like no more replacements are needed. I was also thinking that we should try to run a micro (9 player) game based on the simpler roles in mafia scums newbie games (matrix6).

If you start up a newbie game it would probably be a good idea to advertise it for more newbies.

I think it'd be much easier for a newbie to start in a smaller and shorter game. The full games take so much commitment and it's not trivial to keep tabs on 20+ people you've never played with.

Just for reference: A 10-ish player game with 2/1 phases should be done within 2 weeks at most. If you find enough people I'm all for doing it right now (without me obv, because Princess). Probably better to host it on OG if it's just a small one.

Had a dream last night that I was killed in Princess Mafia.
One time during Nightvale I dreamt of Coppa just standing in my room and investigating if I was there. That was weird. Especially since I have no clue how Coppa actually looks like. I also don't know why it was Coppa...

Kawl_USC

If you start up a newbie game it would probably be a good idea to advertise it for more newbies.

I think it'd be much easier for a newbie to start in a smaller and shorter game. The full games take so much commitment and it's not trivial to keep tabs on 20+ people you've never played with.

I didn't necessarily mean for it to only be for newcomers to the community, I just think that matrix provides a pretty foolproof way to make sure you game is mostly balanced and not too crazy. But that might be a good idea of something to do on a shorter schedule during sign ups for new people next season?

Top Bottom