• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Sawneeks

Banned
I quit my job to play mafia. In order to pay my bills I had to set up a betting site where people can bet on the outcome of the game. I got $10000.00 riding on the outcome of Love Boat.

Salty Mafia: Where Scumtells are Debt-Free! ( mostly )

Ugggghhhhhh the withdrawals are SO REAL. I wish I could play too ;___;

If all goes according to plan I'll be taking a few months off in early fall. I'll make a full-time job out of mafia then lol. Hope the community will still be around!

I think most of us are here for the long haul so I wouldn't worry too much there. :p

Now going until Fall without a game of Mafia? God speed, Swamped.

Kawl_USC

Actually I really like the idea of an all new player game.

So generally over there from what I can tell they usually have one or two more experienced players who provide some background and support independent of their role (think sorians first pre written posts) as well as playing to provide some guidance. But it could certainly provide an easy first experience with mafia.

So generally over there from what I can tell they usually have one or two more experienced players who provide some background and support independent of their role (think sorians first pre written posts) as well as playing to provide some guidance. But it could certainly provide an easy first experience with mafia.

Well one or two experienced players in the mix would be fine.

Sorian

Banned

Oh, I see how it is. Now people miss the pre written posts. Sorry, Darryl knocked me for way too long about it. No one gets that pre-written post ever again.

That's a lie.

I was thinking Sorian, Blarg, and newbies.

Perfect

roytheone

You failed the exam and still keep showing up. It's really not even funny anymore.

georg.gif

Fine, if you don't want me, I will go and find another community! Like PonyGAF! I am sure I will be accepted there!

nukedeggs

New player game sounds fun yo. I'd totally be down if there are enough other new players.

I'm playing for the first time.

I found it helpful to read the old games linked in post 3 or whatever it is.

I want to see the LoveBoat writeup! It is...dramatic! I kinda like drama.
Yeah I've recently started reading through them! I'm on Harry Potter one since it's the most recent (or at least, it was the last one listed) and I think I'm either on Day 2 or Day 3 or something. It's a little confusing though lol.

Sorian

Banned
New player game sounds fun yo. I'd totally be down if there are enough other new players.

Yeah I've recently started reading through them! I'm on Harry Potter one since it's the most recent (or at least, it was the last one listed) and I think I'm either on Day 2 or Day 3 or something. It's a little confusing though lol.

Harry Potter (and Volcano Island) are the two most complicated games that have been played here lol

roytheone

Volcano Island was a nice first read, you should try that too! (another newbie here)

He says he was already confused by hp, and you want him to read VI next? Lol.

Also, don't worry if you are confused about HP. The mods themselves didn't even fully understood that game!

Sorian

Banned
As actual advice, from each season, I would say the nice beginner/user friendly reads are Crab's Game, Animal Crossing, Archer, and Night Vale (too lazy to link to them, they are all on the first page :p)

But finding out why we are crazy is definitely mixed into most of the other games *cough* NX *cough*

As actual advice, from each season, I would say the nice beginner/user friendly reads are Crab's Game, Animal Crossing, Archer, and Night Vale (too lazy to link to them, they are all on the first page :p)

But finding out why we are crazy is definitely mixed into most of the other games *cough* NX *cough*

Dangan was my first game. Loved it.

NX violates the Geneva Convention.

nukedeggs

Volcano Island was a nice first read, you should try that too! (another newbie here)
Where is it? I can't find it in the archived games list on Page 3. Is it the Cthulhu one? All these reactions are making me curious haha.

Thanks for the recs! I'll check them out after I power through HP, all this craziness and confusion really makes me want to know what's going on behind the scenes @-@

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
When Death is on the Line should be required reading, it really laid the foundation on how we operate here...

For the most part.

Ourobolus

Banned
Volcano was on Outer GAFia, our summer home. I do not recommend reading it first,

or at all

Actually, now that I think about it, Election was pretty good (as far as crazy-level is concerned), and it went the distance. AC, SW, and Danganronpa are really the only ones that came to do-or-die at the end, I think?

EDIT: Oh, MGS did too.

Sorian

Banned
Where is it? I can't find it in the archived games list on Page 3. Is it the Cthulhu one? All these reactions are making me curious haha.

Thanks for the recs! I'll check them out after I power through HP, all this craziness and confusion really makes me want to know what's going on behind the scenes @-@

http://gafia.boards.net/

You'll probably want to sign up here as well :D

Volcano Island and Metal Gear Solid were played here for specific reasons that GAF couldn't provide easily.

Edit: And speaking behind the scenes, you will also find all of the secret mafia communications here as well.

Sorian

Banned
Volcano was on Outer GAFia, our summer home. I do not recommend reading it first,

or at all

Actually, now that I think about it, Election was pretty good (as far as crazy-level is concerned), and it went the distance. AC, SW, and Danganronpa are really the only ones that came to do-or-die at the end, I think?

EDIT: Oh, MGS did too.

Final Fantasy went the distance as well.

Top Bottom