• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Plays Mafia/Werewolf |OT5| Ma5ia Harder (Sign up in thread to play!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Sorian

Banned
Let's see, I talk a lot, think I'm clever when that point is a bit debatable, and flip flop between being extremely useful and extremely useless seemingly at random. Am I Paul Rudd's Ant-Man?

Kevyt

I've been messing around with a Mega Top Model game for a while but I had some new ideas for it so I'm changing to a more suitable theme, although it doesn't really matter in the first place. I need to check some balance stuff but it's largely done.

Y72bOva.jpg

Yaaasss!!

I dig it.

But I really want is a RuPaul Drag's Race Mafia.

Someone make it happen plz!!

RetroMG

If I were actually picking, I'd be Hulk. I'm a pretty big guy, and I used to have a raging temper.

(You good people mostly know Doctor Banner. You haven't seen me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.)

But I'm super flattered to be Cap, so I'll take it. ^_^

squidyj

Hmm I actually had Evilore as Iron Man, some other GAF mod as War Machine, and Retro as Captain America (goes rogue and creates Outer GAFIA). But mods vs. players could work as well.

Anyone want to take a side?

GAFIA 3: Civil War

Coming Soon™

I wanna be Thanos, he's in this right?

yo just caught up again with all the games, it has been a... most interesting Season, thus far

I'm up for mid-Season whatevs, RNG me in when you need me

meanwhile brb WIP

Also, welcome to latest recruits! :eek:

roytheone

I'm taking Scarlet Witch!

But you and Ant-Man do sick team up combos!

AND you kill aliens with only a bow and arrow while everyone else needs superpowers or guns!

how is that not cool??

I mean, yeah, Hawkeye can be cool! The way he is handled in the MCU though.....

Also, if you are Scarlet Witch, who is the vision? ;)
If I were actually picking, I'd be Hulk. I'm a pretty big guy, and I used to have a raging temper.

(You good people mostly know Doctor Banner. You haven't seen me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry.)

But I'm super flattered to be Cap, so I'll take it. ^_^

You? A raging temper??? You are like the most apologetic person I know! If you accidentally get a small, insignificant detail wrong about someone you send them like 15 apologies! :)

Fireblend

Banned
Meta gafia should be an all-neutrals game. Every morning people who satisfied their win condition are removed from the game and the last one to do so is the only loser.

Top Bottom