• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Pokemon Black & White Tournament

Teknoman

Cool the brackets are up. Even though im probably gonna get thrashed, i'll take on all matches...either Saturday or possibly Monday of next week.

JVIDICAN

First match of the tourney in 15 minutes!
Let the flames of heated passion clash brilliantly between our monsters and pave the way for a brilliant series of similar clashes leading up to an explosive finale of epic proportions! Godspeed brother! >:O

UberTag

I'll be available for matchups over the weekend.
I'll somehow manage to cobble a team together for the inevitable slaughter. :D

Okay I can probably make the deadline since I'm at the last gym now.

So if I understand the rules correctly, it's a team of 6, and we choose 4 for a doubles battle?

Firestorm

Sorry guys, just got home. Crap day. I'll send out PMs now. May take a while to get. 1 recipient per PM and 1 minute flood control iirc from the last time I did this.

Edit: People who posted since I put up the bracket likely won't get one.

yeb

Johto Division
Delio - 3911 7388 7437 - GMT-6 [ W: 0 | L: 0 ]
Lone_Prodigy - 3310 4644 4109 - GMT-8 [ W: 0 | L: 0 ]
Mush - 3224 5033 4599 - GMT+12 [ W: 0 | L: 0 ]
Teknoman - 0647 5085 5917 - GMT-6 [ W: 0 | L: 0 ]
yeb - 1463 5574 1979 - GMT-8 [ W: 0 | L: 0 ]
Anyone around tonight and up for a battle?

JVIDICAN

Quietus said:
Haha. I might as well get you over with. Give me a min and I'll be ready. Going for a couple practice runs beforehand.
Is your correct friend code listed? I'm getting the "friend code does not exist" error. :p

Quietus

Neo Member
JVIDICAN said:
Is your correct friend code listed? I'm getting the "friend code does not exist" error. :p
!!!!FRIEND CODE UPDATE!!!! 0132-1921-5487
Forgot my 3DS FC is different from pokemon.

UberTag

Got stuck working a 60+ hour work week, so I'm going to focus on getting my division battles done towards next weekend. Best of luck to everyone in the meantime.

Delio

yeb said:
GGs Delio, I had the stupidest grin plastered on my face through that whole battle.

I win 2-0.

Hahaha i played really sloppy and i didnt have the right counters i should have. Great learning experince for me.

JVIDICAN

Quietus said:
I updated my FC earlier. It should work. Im at Mothers day dinner atm but I can play later.
I added you.
Alright. Just send a pm whenever your back then. It'll be easier than checking this thread constantly. :p

Teknoman

Damn...alright now looks like i'll be fighting Tuesday. Didnt know i'd have to work Monday night.

yeb said:
GGs Delio, I had the stupidest grin plastered on my face through that whole battle.

I win 2-0.

Now I know im gonna get steamrolled :p

Top Bottom