• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Pokemon Black & White Tournament

Finalow

finalozzo - 3654 0471 3709 - GMT+1 [ W: 0 | L: 0 ]
HenryGale - 0089 1699 7710 - GMT-1 [ W: 0 | L: 0 ]
Merovin - 2107 7850 9305 - GMT [ W: 0 | L: 0 ]
vcassano1 - 4470 0160 5012 - GMT [ W: 0 | L: 0 ]
Wiseblade - 5071 3105 6820 - GMT [ W: 0 | L: 0 ]
are you guys still alive? >_>

yeb

Johto Division
Lone_Prodigy - 3310 4644 4109 - GMT-8 [ W: 0 | L: 0 ]
Mush - 3224 5033 4599 - GMT+12 [ W: 0 | L: 0 ]
Teknoman - 0647 5085 5917 - GMT-6 [ W: 0 | L: 0 ]
Anyone available? Teknoman?

Teknoman

yeb said:
Anyone available? Teknoman?

If anything i'll have to wait till friday. I've been messing around with Brink here and there of course, but i've got one more final (tomorrow) so i've been using the time to study.

That and a few of my Pokemon werent 50 yet <_>

Teknoman

Whoo done with finals, so i'll be down for battles tomorrow evening. Unfortunately in that time, I couldnt EV train my stuff, but i'll still give it my best shot.

EDIT: Well tomorrow night since I got call in to fill in for someone.

UberTag

Fallen_Hero said:
Has anyone fought UberTag?
Nobody has fought me yet. My boss had to take a leave of absence from work which means I've been stuck working 12 days straight.

Makes for some nice overtime but I haven't touched Pokemon in ages. Should be up for some matches this weekend with my underleveled team. They'll be easy wins for you at least.

Firestorm

GUESS WHO HAS INTERNET NOW?

Update:
CwNn7.png

Finalow

finalozzo - 3654 0471 3709 - GMT+1 [ W: 0 | L: 0 ]
HenryGale - 0089 1699 7710 - GMT-1 [ W: 0 | L: 0 ]
Merovin - 2107 7850 9305 - GMT [ W: 0 | L: 0 ]
vcassano1 - 4470 0160 5012 - GMT [ W: 0 | L: 0 ]
Wiseblade - 5071 3105 6820 - GMT [ W: 0 | L: 0 ]
anyone?

Firestorm

JVIDICAN said:
So has anyone been able to get in contact with Andrex? Is he still participating?
Hm, he has his email on his site. You could try that. May need to just take him out if nobody can reach him.

Teknoman

Ok I can officially do a few matches tonight/this evening. I'll send out PMs to see who is online/ready when the time comes.

Man I don't know if I can get a competitive team within a week. I just started putting Pokemon in the GTS (to get the battle items) and after running into level 60 Pokemon on Route 11 I'm not getting a Ditto anytime soon. At least I farmed up some Everstones.

Would it be easier to get Pokemon/items from HG? I miss the Pokewalker.

EDIT: going to make a beeline for the Poke Transfer. Can't transfer items but at least i'll have Dittos.

Teknoman

Lone_Prodigy said:
Man I don't know if I can get a competitive team within a week. I just started putting Pokemon in the GTS (to get the battle items) and after running into level 60 Pokemon on Route 11 I'm not getting a Ditto anytime soon. At least I farmed up some Everstones.

Would it be easier to get Pokemon/items from HG? I miss the Pokewalker.

Hmm well it's by the 24th. At best, i'd say just get whatever you want to fight with, make sure they know decent moves and then go for it. Since you're in my bracket, I guess we're in sorta the same situation.

Either way, i'm good to fight all the way up until the 24th, except Saturday.

Teknoman

Trying to fight Yeb right now, but for some reason it wont let him join me. I set up the double battle and it just gets stuck on Yeb wants to join you.

Hopefully its not a 3DS problem...already transferred my friend code info from my DSi to 3DS, so everything should work fine.

yeb

Finally online at the same time and Nintendo decides to demonstrate how bad its online is. Try relogging to WFC, this obviously isn't working.

Teknoman

yeb said:
Finally online at the same time and Nintendo decides to demonstrate how bad its online is. Try relogging to WFC, this obviously isn't working.

Now it just says "Standing by on my end", i'll relog.

Teknoman

Somethings up, only one pokemon, but I cant send it out?

EDIT: Nevermind lol.

Also now I know I really need to get to EV training.

yeb

Yeah, whenever you lose both pokemon on the same turn, you have to move one into the first slot for some stupid reason.

Anyway, GGs. I defeat Teknoman 2-0.

Teknoman

yeb said:
Yeah, whenever you lose both pokemon on the same turn, you have to move one into the first slot for some stupid reason.

Anyway, GGs. I defeat Teknoman 2-0.

Yup, thought the game froze or something. Always cool to see others nicknames, and I learned a few things from that fight.

Teknoman

Yeah didnt fare as bad as I thought I would without being EV trained, but still i've got some improving to do...hopefully before I fight Mush and Lone (unless I cant get ahold of the berries I need by the deadline).

Merovin

Really sorry guys, having some Internet problems, thought it would be fixed by now. Going to have to drop out for this one, but I'll win the next one, don't worry!!

UberTag

Vanish wins 2-0 over yours truly.
Sorry I wasn't able to field a more competitive team this go around due to my sched.

Vanish

UberTag said:
Vanish wins 2-0 over yours truly.
Sorry I wasn't able to field a more competitive team this go around due to my sched.

like i said in my pm, its fine, i just started a new time consuming job so i understand

UberTag

Reticent Rhino has also taken me down by a count of 2-0.
Best of luck to all of you guys. I'd love to see a vid of the finals uploaded online somewhere.

UberTag

Chalk Fallen_Hero up for another 2-0 victory.
That just leaves ColtraineGF.

I feel like a house on Halloween; kids keep coming over and I give them yummy candy. :)

Top Bottom