• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Konig94

Neo Member
Insignia - 22" 720p LCD HDTV

2yzhj0j.jpg

Also I bought a 12 month XBL subscription card.

2822088143_72be909cae_o.jpg

2822923868_ba954e9302_o.jpg

Finally found a copy of the Collectors Edition of Zelda. Baten Kaitos was only $7.50, so I decided to pick it up.

MacBook Pro was a birthday gift. I picked up the mouse cause I couldn't stand the touch pad.

bryehn

*WARNING* *25 PIC POST INCOMING*

Playing catch up. Can't believe I forgot to post these here...

Will post all my downloadable stuff later (there's lots)

Late July

Bunch of stuff from Goozex:

08-07-30-uaw.jpg

08-07-30-pikmin2.jpg

08-07-30-sc5.jpg

08-07-30-sei.jpg

08-07-30-hbaal.jpg

08-07-30-gow2.jpg

08-07-30-smt.jpg

08-07-30-dqhrs.jpg

And the stuff I spent fresh money on:

We Love Golf! - Ugh, this was my biggest letdown in some time, controls just didn't do it for me.

08-07-30-wlg.jpg

Final Fantasy IV - My first time playing this game in any form, I love what I've played so far (~15hrs)

08-07-30-ff4.jpg

Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon - What a fantastic little Rogue-lite. So charming.

08-07-30-fffcd.jpg

Beijing 2008 - Best Olympic game I've ever played. Take that for what it's worth.

08-07-30-beijing.jpg

Some watchables - I love Garfield!

08-07-30-dvd.jpg

Some readables - Probably won't read Mass Effect until closer to ME2

08-07-30-book.jpg

And A KITTY! - Her name is Henrietta (Hank)

08-07-30-cat.jpg

Moving on to early August

More Goozex goods:

08-08-19-baroque.jpg

08-08-19-bw.jpg

08-08-19-layton.jpg

08-08-19-oblivion.jpg

08-08-19-twewy.jpg

And the stuff I bought new:

Madden NFL 09 - I like American football

08-08-19-madden.jpg

MLB Power Pros 2008 - I also like baseball...

08-08-19-mlb.jpg

The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3: Complete Series - Yup, it sucks...but for $20 I couldn't resist

08-08-19-smb3.jpg

More Garfield on DVD - Only missing 2 now

08-08-19-garfield.jpg

Some magazines - Had a long bus trip

08-08-19-mags.jpg

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Thanks to the good mods, the two offenders have been banned.

Let this serve as a future warning for would be evil-doers and ignorance driven posters.

The pickup post ain't fuckin around!

Danielsan

MarkMan said:

Let this serve as a future warning for would be evil-doers and ignorance driven posters.

Awesome to hear. Hope for the future threads!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
MarkMan said:

Thank God.

Flunkie

Banned
MarkMan said:

:lol Nice.

purg3

slept with Malkin
bryehn said:
*WARNING* *25 PIC POST INCOMING*

Playing catch up. Can't believe I forgot to post these here...

Will post all my downloadable stuff later (there's lots)

Not trying to be a jerk or anything, but damn did you really need a separate pic for each game :lol Anyway, nice pickups.

Also good to see Mods finally enforcing the rules of this thread.

YO-Q

Sick Cover..

Super Monkey Ball... took me a while just to beat stage 7 on EASY!! Now I keep running out of time for stage 8 :lol

bryehn

purg3 said:
Not trying to be a jerk or anything, but damn did you really need a separate pic for each game :lol Anyway, nice pickups.

Asked myself the same thing about halfway through actually. Usually it's not so bad when there's 3-5 at a time.

I'd have done a group shot or two, but I actually traded a few of those in on Goozex before I got around to posting.

Today I received my subwoofer, an AV123 MFW-15. I put my PS3 on top just to give you guys an idea of how big it is.

IMG_1223s.jpg

I also got a center speaker and wheel for my PS3 (gold deal day wheel) today but I'm too lazy to take the speaker out of the box (no where to put it at the moment and I'm too lazy to take a pic of the wheel. =P

DiddyBop

MarkMan said:

they banned them? really? just because they posted some stock photos? wow.

Shatai

Banned
Konig94 said:
Insignia - 22" 720p LCD HDTV

Looks nice. How are the blacks, how's the contrast - any ghosting, any problems? I'm just curious about the Insignia TVs because I'm really on a tight budget, and if they're half-decent at all, I might be able to fit in an HDTV for myself this year after all.

Truespeed

MarkMan said:

You should try an experiment. Instead of using plain text to emphasize that only your pictures can be posted you should create a banner indicating so.

Some people respect the text, but all people respect the pixels.

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Truespeed, good idea.

Anyone wanna come up with a banner? I'll be home late tonight.

---

I updated the text in the op btw....

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

Post ACTUAL pictures! No one cares to see pictures they can find on google images....

Mods are <3 and have banned people that DO NOT READ/FOLLOW the op!

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
sept01.jpg

Disgaea 3 of awesomesauce

sept02.jpg

Ze Nightmare is back!

sept03.jpg

Got them on clearance, about 10 dollars each. Wouldnt normally buy these besides that good deal.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Grecco said:
Clearance where? Morbid curiosity on Kane n Lynch
Target, varies from store to store, but those games plus a few others were around 10 dollar range. PS3 version of Dragon Ball Z was on clearance but it was around 40, waiting for that to drop some more.

Having watched Nightmare yet to comment on the transfer quality. Mainly got it because my girl loves that movie.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
And to think a year ago a friend told me the only way to see transformers in hd was on hd-dvd

2qi2xwl.jpg

Eat your heart out.

Xzior

pick-up_post_080901.jpg

Looking forward to read TIM: Defender of the Earth, how could you go wrong with a story about a genetically engineered Tyrannosaur vs a mad professor and his swarm of nanobots...

Tavo

Just got Mercs 2 today and so far I like it. Ive actually had my Iphone for about two weeks now and love it
Mercs.jpg

bPod

zoku88 said:
Holy crap, is that dust (well, prolly not since it's new.)

So, it's painted like that. WTHAwesome paint job.

Resin kit or bought?

It came like that.

I know with the flash, it looks dusty but it really isn't

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
New pickups...

2823035751_c0b87475bf.jpg

2823874502_0b61048f4d.jpg

2823040567_2113f85408.jpg

InPin PS2 to PS3 converter. Currently reviewing it for my site. Based on initial testing, this converter is most likely going to be the #1 PS2/PS3 converter available, trumping the former King, the Pelican PS2 to PS3 Adapter.

... and a Sega Saturn PC USB control pad! It works perfectly on PC/MAC and even works with PS3 games!

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
neojubei said:
And to think a year ago a friend told me the only way to see transformers in hd was on hd-dvd

http://i36.tinypic.com/2qi2xwl.jpg[IMG]

Eat your heart out.[/QUOTE]
Urgh, I can't stand non-standard cases.

Konig94

Neo Member
Shatai said:
Looks nice. How are the blacks, how's the contrast - any ghosting, any problems? I'm just curious about the Insignia TVs because I'm really on a tight budget, and if they're half-decent at all, I might be able to fit in an HDTV for myself this year after all.

Everything is pretty good, the only flaws are the tuner isn't the best, and the only thing that fits the whole screen is vga input (it's 16:10, 1680 x 1050).

zoku88

~Kinggi~ said:
Oops, didnt see that, well, i dont have a camera handy so please dont bannerz me :(
Since you've learned your lesson, you should prolly get rid of the pictures. Prolly wont be banned. You can just say what you got or something.

MoxManiac

MarkMan said:
New pickups...

2823035751_c0b87475bf.jpg

2823874502_0b61048f4d.jpg

2823040567_2113f85408.jpg

InPin PS2 to PS3 converter. Currently reviewing it for my site. Based on initial testing, this converter is most likely going to be the #1 PS2/PS3 converter available, trumping the former King, the Pelican PS2 to PS3 Adapter.

... and a Sega Saturn PC USB control pad! It works perfectly on PC/MAC and even works with PS3 games!

Where did you get that sega saturn pad? I actually have a converter that lets me use my sega saturn pad but it'd be awesome to use a pad on ps3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom