• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF SEPTEMBER Pick-Up Post!(Show us your gaming/non-gaming goods!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jey_16

Banned
Tavo said:
Just got Mercs 2 today and so far I like it. Ive actually had my Iphone for about two weeks now and love it
Mercs.jpg

what iPhone case is that?

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
Corran Horn said:
sept03.jpg

Got them on clearance, about 10 dollars each. Wouldnt normally buy these besides that good deal.
Grr, I'm jealous. All of those are still $25 or over around here on the clearance racks (though I'm really only interested in Viking and The Club).

MoxManiac said:
Where did you get that sega saturn pad? I actually have a converter that lets me use my sega saturn pad but it'd be awesome to use a pad on ps3.
You can find em at eBay. Just search for "sega controller usb." They usually sell them in twos. I just ordered some up a couple minutes ago. :D

Aladuf

Banned
Monroeski said:
Grr, I'm jealous. All of those are still $25 or over around here on the clearance racks (though I'm really only interested in Viking and The Club).
Same for me, I'd be really interested in buying Viking whenever I saw it for $10.

-PXG-

I got Disgaea 3 last week, but what the hell ;)

100_1433.jpg

100_1434.jpg

I also got these too (since I wasn't able to post in last month's thread)

100_1391.jpg

100_1393.jpg

100_1420.jpg

100_1392.jpg

(my launch 360 got the E74, so I just got a new one)

I also downloaded...

Geometry Wars 2
Ikargua
Rez HD
N+
Braid
Alien Hominid
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
Castle Crashers

:)

Too many games @_@

-PXG-

I can't wait to get this later in the month

*insert pic of red controller, though I did host at PB, but for some reason that's wrong...I think*

Acid08

Banned
IMG_0377.jpg

Sorry about before. Didn't read the rules :(. But yeah that's it so far. Camel Crush are good. The pack was crushed
hur hur
from being in my pocket.

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
Ratchet and Clank. Awesome game with a case and boxart that is a freaking crime against humanity.

Tiki Mug does not approve.

rayh53.jpg

Danielsan

Today is cheap knock off day.
These two final arrived all the way from china:

oqiv6q.jpg

The PS2 controller (€6,20) is crazy. It looks exactly, and I mean exactly, like an official Sony PS2 controller. The buttons are a bit mushier and the analog sticks are tighter (I like that) but other then that, it's indistinguishable. The memory stick works great and was an absolute steal at €12,50. Best of all, no shipping costs. :D

Danielsan said:
Today is cheap knock off day.
These two final arrived all the way from china:

http://i37.tinypic.com/oqiv6q.jpg[IMG]

The PS2 controller (€6,20) is crazy. It looks exactly, and I mean exactly, like an official Sony PS2 controller. The buttons are a bit mushier and the analog sticks are tighter (I like that) but other then that, it's indistinguishable. The memory stick works great and was an absolute steal at €12,50. Best of all, no shipping costs. :D[/QUOTE]

:lol They didn't put the triangle button on straight.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
HD-DVD is alive again!

little question: is the pc version the same package of the mac one or are two different packages?

if so i might go out and buy it as soon as i can (it's hard to find mac only games)

Xater

°°ToMmY°° said:
little question: is the pc version the same package of the mac one or are two different packages?

if so i might go out and buy it as soon as i can (it's hard to find mac only games)

Just look at the logo. It's a hybrid disc for Windows and OSX.

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
-PXG- said:
I rehosted at PB. What's wrong now :( Why does GAF hate me?

No stock images. Only pictures you have taken yourself. It says so in the first post. Mods are starting to ban people who post stock images.

Azzurri said:
My Mom is picking up here new Car today; 2009 Porsche Cayenne Turbo S. I'll take pictures later.

We need to change the title to "show us your mom's gaming/non-gaming goods" maybe.

Anyway, why tease it? Why not just post when you have the pictures? Like anyone's going to be anticipating it or anything.

LiK

finally caught up with this thread...

MarkMan, so glad to see the mods listen to your request. it's about time right? i will post a nice pick-up that is coming from UPS tonight ;)

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
dork said:
http://www.wtfuxman.com/img/n723480510_4007808_6985.jpg[/IG]
[IMG]http://www.wtfuxman.com/img/DSCN1622.JPG[/IM][/QUOTE]

I should post the apps I bought on itunes. good idea:D

[QUOTE=Azzurri]Hey Dork, is the phone Jailbroken?[/QUOTE]

looks that way

Some apps I bought on the itunes app store.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v733/rashonmon/80115693.jpg

marwan

Banned
Since my second falcon xbox 360 decided to RROD on me, i went out and bought a 3rd one, this time it's the Arcade package sine i have all the extra content that comes in the Pro version, plus i didn't need the 20GB HDD since i bought a 120GB HDD separately(i needed the extra space since the fall update would allot entire game installation)

8d5fede2.jpg

i also bought a 4000 point card and "Tales of Vesperia" that i keep hearing nothing but good things about!

i swear this is my last 360, i ain't taking this shit from MS anymore....another reason i bought it is because i have a buncha games that i still haven't finished!

btw, maybe i need a Lian Li cooling case for my 360 to avoid future RROD? (i'd like a white one)

http://www.lian-li.com.tw/v2/en/pro...261&cl_index=1&sc_index=35&ss_index=87&g=spec

on an unrelated note, the video game store i went to had this: O_O

53907c25.jpg

it went for almost $20 with Mario Tennis as a pack-in, but then had no game. I alsked the guy how did they manage to get it, he said it just came in randomly, i was tempted to get it for it's nostalgioc/collecting purpose.

then also had this, do think i should buy it? or is it only good for VCS SNES games?

1ae26691.jpg

576de386.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom