• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Slot Cloggers (NHL 12 EASHL)

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
Milly79 said:
Thanks for responding to the pants invite last night.
The commute wouldve been horrible and I totally had a thing to get up for this morning, sorry baby

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Anyone up for some games in NHL 11 tonight or is everyone stick with the demo till 12 comes out lol ?

OnPoint

Marvie, I accept your offer.

You'll have my stick!

Wait...

2ypdp2p.png

Crude, but it works

OnPoint

DigitalEnsemble
Right-wing (but I'll play D if needed)
17249 (no, not really. 2 or 57)
"Onpoint" works fine
I'll send the request when I get home.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Don't know why but I'm just now noticing the Kessel pic in the signup graphic :lol such a glorious moment

Marvie_3

Banned
OnPoint said:
DigitalEnsemble
Right-wing (but I'll play D if needed)
17249 (no, not really. 2 or 57)
"Onpoint" works fine
I'll send the request when I get home.
#2 is taken so I'll stick you at #57

Revenant

Marvie_3 said:
Anybody have any new ideas for jerseys?

I sent him a message to see who he is.

i'd whip up some when nhl 12 is actually out for shits and gigs..have no copies of nhl currently around though.

Marvie_3

Banned
Revenant said:
i'd whip up some when nhl 12 is actually out for shits and gigs..have no copies of nhl currently around though.
I just meant colors/design types/etc. If there are ideas, I can try to whip up some mockups.

Revenant said:

hey man you are encroaching into my territory...

it's bad enough I have to "compete" with Marvie's designs, now even his alt account/split personality wants to design jerseys

Marvie_3

Banned
TheVisualizer said:

it's bad enough I have to "compete" with Marvie's designs, now even his alt account/split personality wants to design jerseys
I did tweak those maroon/blue ones. I keep forgetting to send them to you though.

Revenant

TheVisualizer said:

Shit's busy in marvie's head yo.

Nozdeuce

If there was an Official MGO Community Leader, I'd be it
TheVisualizer said:

Way to ignore my contributions to humanity

Marvie_3

Banned
Oh, and I split the cost of EA Season Ticket with a friend of mine. They're also bringing beer over to play Madden this weekend and FIFA when that comes out so it's not really costing me much if anything.

:(

Revenant

Marvie_3 said:
Oh, and I split the cost of EA Season Ticket with a friend of mine. They're also bringing beer over to play Madden this weekend and FIFA when that comes out so it's not really costing me much if anything.

I'm so ashamed of myself :(

zsswimmer

Marvie_3 said:

vIM75.jpg

djm

So I've been practicing a lot with the demo on superstar/hardcore settings position locked to D, and seem to do pretty well. Still afraid I'm going to get lit up online and make everyone hate me, though.

Revenant

djm said:
So I've been practicing a lot with the demo on superstar/hardcore settings position locked to D, and seem to do pretty well. Still afraid I'm going to get lit up online and make everyone hate me, though.

We already hate you and your insecurities!

don't worry about it too much, if you struggle early on there are plenty of guys here who have the experience to lend you some constructive criticism.

Revenant

This demo is trolling me since everytime i load it I feel like that fucking terrible murderdolls song comes on.

I mean a lot of the songs I've heard other than Judas Priest are mediocre to bad but that murderdolls song is brutal.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
Marvie_3 said:
FIFA is pretty damn great.

Revenant

Marvie_3 said:
From what I've played, its not very good.

well thats not a good start then. Annoys me how much FIFA, NHL, and NCAA have all gotten it together this gen and yet madden is so inconsistent. Maybe it's good that tiburon is getting a shake-up.

To be honest, I haven't really felt there were any good upgrade to madden for a couple years now. Only reason I've been buying is the $20 coupon from amazon and last year EA had a sale on their site where I got it for like $33. Otherwise I most likely would have skipped it. Guess I'll wait to play the demo then since I haven't had a chance, unless they take it down by then.

Marvie_3

Banned
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
To be honest, I haven't really felt there were any good upgrade to madden for a couple years now. Only reason I've been buying is the $20 coupon from amazon and last year EA had a sale on their site where I got it for like $33. Otherwise I most likely would have skipped it. Guess I'll wait to play the demo then since I haven't had a chance, unless they take it down by then.
Considering there are demos on XBL that have been up for over 4 years, I highly doubt the Madden demo is getting taken down this soon.

djm

I screwed around with the jersey editor in 10 earlier. I'll just assume my brilliant idea of a GAF colored jersey consisting of orange/grey/white/navy blue has already been proposed and rejected.

Marvie_3

Banned
djm said:
I screwed around with the jersey editor in 10 earlier. I'll just assume my brilliant idea of a GAF colored jersey consisting of orange/grey/white/navy blue has already been proposed and rejected.
Post it and we'll happily reject it!

Kidding. Please post it so Viz can tell someone else how shitty their jerseys are for once. ;)

djm

FJFZf.jpg

sKgwt.jpg

I used the Hurricanes logo cause it kinda looks like the gaf logo. Also the blue might be a little dark now I look at it in these jpegs.

Marvie_3 said:
Considering there are demos on XBL that have been up for over 4 years, I highly doubt the Madden demo is getting taken down this soon.

Are there? I just know there are a bunch of demos recently that they only have for a limited time. I downloaded the sonic generations demo but by the time I booted it up it said it expired. I wasn't sure if the EA sports demos started doing the same thing or not.

djm

I don't think EA pulls demos, they just shut down the servers for them after about a year, so some features will be unusable. For example, you can't access the BAP part of the NHL 11 demo anymore.

Top Bottom