• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neverwinter |OT| Xbox One Edition

I initially skipped the linking option, then I went and created an arc account and now I can't find the code I'm supposed to input? Any help?

CeeSaw

Is the ever-decreasing framerate normal? I feel like I'm hitting single digits even in low player count areas, it's almost becoming unplayable.
I don't know about late game areas but I have noticed massive drops in the main hub. Smaller areas are a lot more stable but still suffer from nasty drops.

FrsDvl

Damn this game is a lot more fun than I thought. Got to level 13, and am now in que for a dungeon. Which seems to take quite some time. I'd like to join the guild

Barfik@FrsDvll.

So tyrannical lockboxes can only be open with enchanted keys that cost 125 Zen each? And Zen is purchased with real money only?

I have about 50 boxes just sitting in my inventory.

Also cragmire dungeon is brilliant.

Cipher

So tyrannical lockboxes can only be open with enchanted keys that cost 125 Zen each? And Zen is purchased with real money only?

I have about 50 boxes just sitting in my inventory.

Also cragmire dungeon is brilliant.

You can also buy Zen with Astral Diamonds in the Exchange but the cost fluctuates.

Eric WK

You can also buy Zen with Astral Diamonds in the Exchange but the cost fluctuates.

I read on SomethingAwful that the price right now (<110 AD for 1 Zen) is a remarkably good rate compared to PC where it's about 500 AD for 1 Zen. Now is the time to dump whatever AD you have, because eventually the rate is going to become a lot less favorable.

I don't know about late game areas but I have noticed massive drops in the main hub. Smaller areas are a lot more stable but still suffer from nasty drops.

Are you a current U of M student, CeeSaw?

I read on SomethingAwful that the price right now (<110 AD for 1 Zen) is a remarkably good rate compared to PC where it's about 500 AD for 1 Zen. Now is the time to dump whatever AD you have, because eventually the rate is going to become a lot less favorable.

Are you a current U of M student, CeeSaw?

Damn, really? Gotta get on that, could pick up a key or two a day with dailies and invocations.

MAX PAYMENT

I've never played an mmo for longer than a month.

Is there a good noon guide? I want to know what things I should he dabbling In at what level and so on.

good game so far.

I've never played an mmo for longer than a month.

Is there a good noon guide? I want to know what things I should he dabbling In at what level and so on.

good game so far.
You can probably check the wiki or official forums for help. I would recommend just going with the flow of the game, while checking the queues menu every few levels for new dungeons/skirmishes.

Put some points in skills you think look interesting/fun, not what guides tell you you need to be the best. You can always respec later if you don't like your choices.

Don't spend anything on armor or weapons, just use the ones given to you from quest rewards and dungeons.

This game seems easy enough at lower levels that you won't be in trouble if you pick the "wrong" skills.

Ask here if you have specific questions and I will try to help! I'm not very familiar with this game but I've been playing MMOs for a very long time.

Just did the heroic encounter charthaxis before grabbing the quest for it. Wondered why I didn't get any loot for killing a
dragon

Just did the heroic encounter charthaxis before grabbing the quest for it. Wondered why I didn't get any loot for killing a
dragon
I had to click the menu button then click on where it says heroic encounter or whatever. It gave me loot. I'm not sure if that was because I had the quest or not.

Cipher

Just looked at the guild description.

ksLHwmp.gif

Ascenion

Sup guys. In love with this game so I'm down for a guild invite:
Sierah Vilmande@Ascenion
I'm a level 31 hunter ranger

Also, while I hate to be a bother I have a friend I've been running through the game with since launch. I don't wanna abandon him but he's not a GAF member. Can he get an invite too if there's room?

Mineva@H0MICID4L H4CKR

A level 26 trickster rouge

Thanks in advance guys!

ShogunX

Wasn't overly impressed at first but starting to like it after doing a few quests in different places.

Would like a guild invite if possible!

Luna@Shogun Pain

Thanks.

Guild update, I've had a chance to look at the guild options. I've updated the guild description and found out how to send invites out. And that is the problem. We can send guild invites to people on our friends list who are also playing the game at the same time or we can send invites to your mail box, in game, I assume. But to send to the mail box I need to know your characters name. The format the game is looking for is "character@handle". Bit of a pain. I'm going to add everyone who is on the players list and if we are on at the same time I'll send over a guild invite. In the meantime if you can let me know your character's name I can update the list and send you a guild invite in the mail.

Haven't checked my inbox yet but if I didn't get an invite yet: Lu'Da@Guitaratomik

Obscured

I'm on the list, but not in the guild yet.
Sen Mouroutaru@Mouroutaru

Finally did the cloak dungeon yesterday. I don't know why it is so much fun with others, even when they are randoms, but it really is.

Invites sent to GuitarAtomik, Gowans, TheKeyPit and DieselDogRed.

I'm on the list, but not in the guild yet.
Sen Mouroutaru@Mouroutaru

Finally did the cloak dungeon yesterday. I don't know why it is so much fun with others, even when they are randoms, but it really is.

Obscurred, i'm getting an error message when trying to add you, i'll try again come the morning.

Special C

Sup guys. In love with this game so I'm down for a guild invite:
Sierah Vilmande@Ascenion
I'm a level 31 hunter ranger

Also, while I hate to be a bother I have a friend I've been running through the game with since launch. I don't wanna abandon him but he's not a GAF member. Can he get an invite too if there's room?

Mineva@H0MICID4L H4CKR

A level 26 trickster rouge

Thanks in advance guys!

I don't see any reason not to allow close friends in the guild unless there is some sort of size limit.

That's just this mans opinion.

Some tips for those starting and from what I have learned reaching level 30.

Don't worry too much about your gear, you level up rather quick if you keep doing quests so you out grow your weapons quickly at this level.

Live steal is gimped in PvP but regen over time is not, so don't take live steal items into pvp they are useless.

Remember to get the daily dungeon key and mission from the middle of the city, you get shards for it.

zorbsie

Friends of GAF is totally fine as long as they are not a problem. I see it as more potential people to group up with.

I'll echo Diablohead, Do the dailies. I traded in some astral diamonds yesterday for 70 Zen. I won't be buying the tiger mount anytime soon. But at this rate, I might buy a lockbox key or two.

Friends of GAF is totally fine as long as they are not a problem. I see it as more potential people to group up with.

I'll echo Diablohead, Do the dailies. I traded in some astral diamonds yesterday for 70 Zen. I won't be buying the tiger mount anytime soon. But at this rate, I might buy a lockbox key or two.

I keep trying to do the Cloak Tower but I am always infinitely queuing. I have only been able to do it one time. Well, and then that time I tried it solo which didn't go great. lol

flkraven

I've got a 29 Guardian Fighter and 22 Control Wizard. Loving the GF, but still getting used to the Wizard. I'm having a blast playing this game with friends. I would join the guild if I didn't already make a small one for me and my friends. I'm happy to group with anyone anytime though. My GT is the same as my username.

zorbsie

I keep trying to do the Cloak Tower but I am always infinitely queuing. I have only been able to do it one time. Well, and then that time I tried it solo which didn't go great. lol

I find I get in the skirmishes super quick. But dungeons take forever, not sure why that is. I'm on right now trying to get in to cragmire crypts. If anyone is around and wants to group with me let me know.

Top Bottom