• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neverwinter |OT| Xbox One Edition

Special C

What do you guuys think is the funnest class to play atm?

I play a Guardian Warrior. Mostly because typically tanking is more challenging and engaging than DPS in MMOs and I don't like being a healer. I havent gotten to any high level dungeons yet so I can't say if this is true for Neverwinter or not, so far I'm enjoying it.

I understand how the zen market works now, you choose how many zen you want to buy and for how many shards then let it do it's thing.

made 200 zen today :D the bonus to daily shards is real nice.

B3N1

Servers seem like they are back up. Invites sent out to: Matriox, dB Viper, Sir Rugdumph and B3N1. Guild is almost 50 strong! Nice.

Thanks!

I understand how the zen market works now, you choose how many zen you want to buy and for how many shards then let it do it's thing.

made 200 zen today :D the bonus to daily shards is real nice.

I guess I know what I'll do tomorrow. :)

Eric WK

If I'm on tonight it probably won't be until my girlfriend heads to bed (probably after 11 central), but if I'm around I'll be happy to join for Charthraxis.

Anybody who can't make it or needs a kill at somepoint, I've found that instance hopping at the respawn campfire closest to his spawn will usually find a group killing him within a few tries.

Somnia

Haven't played a ton since I played the PC version a lot and trying to get caught up on some SP games but gonna dive in this week. You guys getting ESO on XB1? We should form a guild there too if so.

zorbsie

I'm ready now! my character name: Diablo@ab x killer

I missed this. Just did it with some randoms. I'll be on in an 1.5 hours after I put the kids to bed. If you are still around we'll do it. I set guild chat, but no one responded.

Killer

Banned
I missed this. Just did it with some randoms. I'll be on in an 1.5 hours after I put the kids to bed. If you are still around we'll do it. I set guild chat, but no one responded.

I have a friend who wants to play borderlands 2 right now. hopefully we are done by then.

I'm down, I asked earlier in the guild chat if anyone wanted to do it and didn't get any responses.

Archpath1

How are the caster classes in this?
I have my fighter but would like to make a caster
Was leaning towards warlock
Any one play that class? Fun?

Special C

I'm starting to think identifying stuff before selling is a bad idea. Since I bought my mount I have little use for gold. The astral diamonds it costs to buy identify scrolls seem much more valuable.

BTM

I'm starting to think identifying stuff before selling is a bad idea. Since I bought my mount I have little use for gold. The astral diamonds it costs to buy identify scrolls seem much more valuable.

Ya, I've stopped identifying things I know I'm not going to use.

statham

level 22, should I identify or not the stuff in red before I sell? I have been, but do the scrolls become rare soon?

Eric WK

level 22, should I identify or not the stuff in red before I sell? I have been, but do the scrolls become rare soon?

I wouldn't. Gold is the least important currency in the game. You probably don't need to worry about the rarity of scrolls quite yet, but eventually it may become an issue and the transition from 29 to 30 gear will leave you in a position where you won't want to be wasting them.

How are the caster classes in this?
I have my fighter but would like to make a caster
Was leaning towards warlock
Any one play that class? Fun?

I have gone scourge warlock and having great fun.
Currently lvl36 and gone with the fury path which is mainly DPS based.

Remember the easy to find scrolls of identify or whatever only work on items 30 and below, I ended up with 80 scrolls spare when I hit 30.

If you have plenty on you, use them IMO.

Special C

I kind of wish stat bonuses were normalized on items somehow as right now its hard to compare items. For example if an item is going to give me +70 Life steal and -100 deflection it's hard to compare because one unit of life steal may or may not be more valuable than one unit of deflection.

A question arising from this.

I have also bought a mount. What do I do with my gold now?

Give it away is not an answer

Bsigg12

A question arising from this.

I have also bought a mount. What do I do with my gold now?

Give it away is not an answer

I always make sure to have some gold to remove runestones of higher quality from equipment and buying things like the arcana kit.

Chucker, pedrothelion, Somnia and Obscured have all been added to the GAF guild, oddly rushv4 i seem to be having issue with you, double check the name is correct and i'll try again later :).

If i missed anyone let me know and one of us will get you in !

For some reason I haven't received a guild invite. My GT is pedro the lion but my handle with ARC games is pedrothelion1. Perhaps if you send the invite to Belac@pedrothelion1 it may go through?

You'll need lots of gold for Tyranny of Dragons campaigns to get the associated boons, artifacts, and weapons.

Thanks - just checked out the prices and yikes! Will start saving.

Also, as noted above, a little silver for the low level enchatments and gold for the higher level removals is a good thing I'm sure.

Dunlop

I'm surprised at the population this game seems to have and the size of the gaf guild.

I hope the game maintains it.

yeah, it shows there is a demand. A little more "console friendly" addons and it could be killer

I hope they make the store prices more reasonable, I want to support this game but damn it is obscene

The maintenance they did has helped with everything except the game kicking me to the title screen when I go to a new area. It happens constantly now. Have they said anything about that?

Eric WK

The maintenance they did has helped with everything except the game kicking me to the title screen when I go to a new area. It happens constantly now. Have they said anything about that?

Make sure you're fully quitting the game and not using the resume feature. That fixes the issue for most people.

Can you explain what you mean? New to this...

You earn these blue shards from daily pvp and other things from a lizard looking npc in the town, you learn about him after a mission around level 15 I believe.

You can then use these for special items like scrolls or rare weapons but you can also trade them on the market for zen, the bought real cash currency. The way that works is people put their zen up for sale and you enter a value you are willing to buy zen for, and the exchange does the rest.

Prices are creeping up.

zorbsie

I've been slowly leveling up my weapon master. Wanted to craft a weapon but needed acane crystal. I had one with my other character, but I can't transfer it with the bank. Are crafting assets really per character?

Also, invites sent out to Jmxxii, Kayotix, Kyzon, In Service, and Great Poster x2.

Pedrothelion, I tried that other name and it didn't work. Let me add you as a friend on the xbox and I should be able to send you an invite through the friends tab.

Why does everyone just the for the end in the Cloak Tower? I am like the only person that goes for the extra chests near the end and the mid boss dude below the normal area.

Every group I have joined just plow right to the end and don't stop to check for everything. They always have to wait for me at the boss because I am actually looting.

It's crazy.

Top Bottom