• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neverwinter |OT| Xbox One Edition

Hellers

I was having a lot of disconnects while zoning or changing instances at the weekend until I switch from wifi to wired. Probably a coincidence but I never had another one after that.

Special C

Well folks, I enjoyed the game enough to purchase the $50 zen pack. I decided that an epic mount would probably be the best investment so I bought a Heavy Worg. Doubling your speed really helps a lot. I won't allow myself to spend any more money so I'm going to hold on to the rest of the zen. I'll probably end up needing a retaining token once I get to lvl 60. Will probably end up buying a bag or two.

PhatSaqs

Banned
Well folks, I enjoyed the game enough to purchase the $50 zen pack. I decided that an epic mount would probably be the best investment so I bought a Heavy Worg. Doubling your speed really helps a lot. I won't allow myself to spend any more money so I'm going to hold on to the rest of the zen. I'll probably end up needing a retaining token once I get to lvl 60. Will probably end up buying a bag or two.
Good on you. Nothing wrong with spending money on things that you enjoy. I've spent and will spend more with no problem lol.

There's someone in the town called Foxraid, level 60, all epic purple gear and weapons.

a GM? dunno, but I can't see how someone could reach that state in 5 days.

Dunlop

I did that on the PC version when the game launched, but am having problems justifying it on the Xb1.

Not about the game quality which is great fun but the prices of everything just seems crazy high

oh can I get an invite to the guild again while I am logged in, see if I get anything this time.

Diablo@Diablohead UK

Also zen is up to 124, it's creeping.

dB Viper

oh can I get an invite to the guild again while I am logged in, see if I get anything this time.

Diablo@Diablohead UK

Also zen is up to 124, it's creeping.

You think it would be worth be paying 124 AD per 1 Zen so I can buy one of those Enchanted Keys?

So basically 15,500 AD for 1 Enchanted Key in hopes for a Rage Drake? lol. I have about 20K AD atm.

Eric WK

You think it would be worth be paying 124 AD per 1 Zen so I can buy one of those Enchanted Keys?

So basically 15,500 AD for 1 Enchanted Key in hopes for a Rage Drake? lol. I have about 20K AD atm.

Just realize that the chances of getting a rage drake are incredibly low.

Really digging game, probably buy some more Zen, best use? I bought the cheapest mount and bag. anything else that would be super helpful?

Eric WK

Oh I realize that... but I'm a gambling man.

Are the other contents inside the box worth the AD to Zen swap? (approx 15,000 AD for 125 Zen)?

I would be Zen swapping anyway right now, because the price is only going to increase.

I personally wouldn't be spending the Zen on keys and instead save up for an epic mount or a pack that contains an epic mount, but it's your call.

dB Viper

I would be Zen swapping anyway right now, because the price is only going to increase.

I personally wouldn't be spending the Zen on keys and instead save up for an epic mount or a pack that contains an epic mount, but it's your call.

Good advice. I'll take a look at the exchange rate and other stuff I can save up for when I get home tonight.

Iceman829

Someone from the guild opened like 42 boxes last night and didn't get the rage drake. I've opened 11 and gotten nothing but synth materials.

Also, thanks to everyone who grouped up for cragmire crypts last night. It was a blast.

Kadin

The heirloom pack is pretty nice. Comes with a 24 slot bag and a bunch of other things.
I'll 2nd this. Extra character slot and some blue gear every 5 levels up until 50 in addition to a nice companion make this a great deal I think for $20.

DaNcaKe

Hey guys could I get an invite to the guild? Dancake@dancakeeeee

Enjoying the game so far even if the quests can be a little tedious. Dungeons and PvP have been good fun, though I seem to struggle versus rogues and their seemingly endless invisibility.

Decent. It's a blue mercenary rogue. He's worked out well for me so far and I'll probably continue leveling him until I get a purple companion.

You also get an additional character slot with the Heirloom Pack, for what it's worth.

I just got the heirloom pack but didn't get a bag?
I'm lvl40 so have I missed it?

El_Chino

Looking at the neverwinter wiki about power and other stats, it seems that they only vary attack damage by a small percentage, 3% per 500 attack at level 60 for example.

Combat advantage is a 15% boost and works by having two people attack from either side of an enemy, guessing this works with pets also.

Can't find anything about attack numbers.

Yeah I hope they are too, I can deal with the town framerate for now but the worst is when the game pauses mid-combat for a few seconds, sometimes as long as 10 seconds before the game resumes, it's the worst while in a big battle.
Yeah, I'm really surprised an MMO like this doesn't rely on Azure.

Iceman829

I just got the heirloom pack but didn't get a bag?
I'm lvl40 so have I missed it?

You need to claim it separately from the rewards guy. It's a one time claim, so if you have more than 1 character get the bag on the correct character. The rest of the heirloom pack is reclaimable on all characters

j0hnnix

I wonder why I'm getting so many timeouts now when i first started didn't have an issue.. might have to invest in poe kit.

zorbsie

I'm assuming the queue times haven't been sorted out?

Here's a question, if you are in a group of five can you do the dungeon/skirmish without going to queues?

Eric WK

I'm assuming the queue times haven't been sorted out?

Here's a question, if you are in a group of five can you do the dungeon/skirmish without going to queues?

Yeah, you just have to go to the entrance. At least for dungeons... I'm not sure if skirmishes have entrances.

Matriox

I should be playing bloodborne... I just can't help it, I wanna keep playing this stupid (actually great) f2p game...

Cipher

If we were to make a new character would they already be in the guild, or do we have to get another invite for that character? If that is the case would we even be able to have two characters from the same account in the same guild?

zorbsie

If we were to make a new character would they already be in the guild, or do we have to get another invite for that character? If that is the case would we even be able to have two characters from the same account in the same guild?

The second character wouldn't automatically be in the guild. But I don't see a problem in sending another invite.

Archpath1

need an invite for 2nd character please
antlion@archpath1

games been great aside from the disconnects i tend to get

15$ no drake mount am cry
although i did get some good stuff, rare profession helpers, some gems, enchantments, materials

still would of liked a drake mount.....

zorbsie

Just finished the lair of the mad dragon dungeon. That was a total blast! Too bad it took 20 minutes of queuing to get in a group.

Archpath1, invite sent over to you.

DarkOneX

Finally got around to firing it up last night and it won't even load, it got stuck on the first screen, tried twice, ugh :(

Orca

I want to find the guy that did the collision detection on this corner and have him drawn and quartered. You can get halfway around the corner, then it bumps you off. At the end of the path is a chest you can see, but not get to.

screenshot-original1tokfh.png

Cipher

Made a cleric as my second character. "Astrid@Razgriz Three" is the mail if we're allowing more than one character into the guild.

Made it to about level 5 so if there is anyone around that level I'll be on tomorrow afternoon/night MST.

Top Bottom