• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Neverwinter |OT| Xbox One Edition

Mista

Banned
Currently a level 23 Control Wizard
I like the game and everything but this whole pay thing to open something that should already be available is absurd

RyudBoy

level 60 in around a week is rather fast for a mmo I think, saying that what sort of endgame does neverwinter have?

PvP I guess.

Also, There's the crafting system that I just got into. Some of the items take hours to complete so I just set the long ones before I go to sleep.

EBE

level 43 cleric. been playing for a few days and didnt realize there was a gaf guild.
im Feithrah@EBEORIETEMETHHP. i think thats rights. its the character name then the gamertag right?

zorbsie

level 43 cleric. been playing for a few days and didnt realize there was a gaf guild.
im Feithrah@EBEORIETEMETHHP. i think thats rights. its the character name then the gamertag right?

That's right I'll send an invite in a bit when I log on.

Dubz

Can I get a guild invite please? My GT is dubz on3. Only a level 5 but I plan on leveling a lot this weekend.

Cipher

Got my cleric to level 8 name is Astrid@Razgriz Three for the invite. I've actually liked healing up random people while running around. lol

ShogunX

Currently a level 23 Control Wizard
I like the game and everything but this whole pay thing to open something that should already be available is absurd

Well they have to try and make their money somewhere. You are basically enjoying a multiple hour game for free and complaining about an optional item costing money.

statham

I waste $5, I bought the redistribution coin to redo my powers thinking I could put them all into the higher power ones, nope, you have to spend so many on each level, it says that leveling up, so I'm a dope, I filled the powers the same way besides 1 point. Oh , the coin is $3 on PC.....

besides that, I'm loving the game, just wish I could play more.
Now a horse owner

Iceman829

GAF guild took down a dragon in 2 instances almost at the same time. That's how we roll. lol

We were running out there together, but then the game split us apart. Too much GAF in the zone broke Charthraxis. All that Destiny cheese is leaking over into other games now. We'll have to try to group up again over the weekend for more dragon slaying action.

Gowans

I am loving this game, I managed to get a couple of the boys to play it with me and I'm having a blast.

Any tips of sharing the quests for groups? Seems to be a little glitchy for quest lines, objectives etc. when were playing as a groups of three.

I now know why people quit pvp and skirmish, you still get a tick for attending the event for the daily quest, so people join and quit a few times to clear the quest.

*edit* ok maybe not for pvp but it worked for skirmish.

Special C

There's no reason NOT to do leadership in my opinion. Its costs you nothing and you get ADs. Just do the really long ones and don't worry about micromanaging if you don't want to fool with it.

Dunlop

There's no reason NOT to do leadership in my opinion. Its costs you nothing and you get ADs. Just do the really long ones and don't worry about micromanaging if you don't want to fool with it.

How do you get the adventurers? I seem to be stuck with what leadership quests I can do as I only have mecenaries

Special C

How do you get the adventurers? I seem to be stuck with what leadership quests I can do as I only have mecenaries

I think you have to get the from profession packs which do take an initial investment. But there are plenty of tasks that don't require them so far. I'm up to level 7.

Matriox

Perhaps this has been said and I missed it, any word on if the XB1 version is going to do professions remotely from the app/web browser? I think I did that on my PC version.

Gowans

Me and a mate were playing the second dungeon and we can't kill the boss, so I quit the group and got out of the dungoen but he is stuck at the campfire.

Can't go back as there's a million enemy's that will kill him and send him to a camp fire and can't go forward to kill the boss.

How does he get out???

statham

Me and a mate were playing the second dungeon and we can't kill the boss, so I quit the group and got out of the dungoen but he is stuck at the campfire.

Can't go back as there's a million enemy's that will kill him and send him to a camp fire and can't go forward to kill the boss.

How does he get out???

Does he have that scroll that will transport him to main town? or maybe try in the journal to abandon mission?

DaNcaKe

Can I get an invite to the guild? dancake@dancakeeeee
Level 21 at the minute so looking for guys to run through the game with.

Gowans

Does he have that scroll that will transport him to main town? or maybe try in the journal to abandon mission?

He's abaondoned the mission but still in there and showing at the top of the screen. No luck with the scroll either, he selects it and nothing happens.

Gowans

He's trying everything, there is really no way to leave a dungeon if you can't beat the last boss if you left as the group leader?

nillapuddin

So I've got a couple of friends who play, I powered myself from 1-11 solo the other afternoon. Obviously I've played dozens of games like this but I still feel like there's some to this game that seems confusing.

Are there benefits of being in a guild, or is it just like a giant friends list deal?

Gowans

He had to fight his way out. Think he's put off from doing any big dungeons for good now, there really isn't any way to leave them if you can't do it as party leader?

m@cross

Glad to see this is doing well on XB1. I enjoyed it on PC, but it always felt like a great console port possibility.

statham

He had to fight his way out. Think he's put off from doing any big dungeons for good now, there really isn't any way to leave them if you can't do it as party leader?

was it just the two of you? I did that once and it was rough and won't do it again without a full party.

Special C

Yea, Just be Q up and be patient. Do some quests that you can do in open areas while you wait. Try to avoid going into any single player instances though as you lose your progress when you jump to the Q.

Not being able to quit a dungeon seems like an oversight to me, does the option for getting stuck in the overworld not force warp you to saftey in a dungeon?

Gowans

Not being able to quit a dungeon seems like an oversight to me, does the option for getting stuck in the overworld not force warp you to saftey in a dungeon?

Yeah hopefully it's something they patch in.

Pretty sure you can walk out of the dungeons. At the start there is usually a door/gate that you can exit out of.

You can, it doesn't help when you're 45 mins in at the last boss and tonnes of the enemy's have respawned.

Yeah hopefully it's something they patch in.

You can, it doesn't help when you're 45 mins in at the last boss and tonnes of the enemy's have respawned.

Yeah, that happened to me when I tried to do a dungeon run solo. Got stuck and the only way out was to log off for a few hours. When I went back, it had kicked me out of the dungeon.

The Gamester

Neo Member
If you get stuck in a dungeon, just log out of the game for 10-15 minutes. The problem is the instance is still created as a help for all those that get disconnected to be able to rejoin. Instance will close after 10-15 minutes of no one in your group in that particular instance and you will spawn just outside the gates.

Top Bottom