• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Halo 5 Coverage! (expect spoilers)

Posting for new page:

Can anyone confirm, my game updated but its still showing as 46GB.
Is this correct?
It even has the little white and blue triangle corner to show its updated, and when I resumed from instant on earlier it was on 86%.

But under manage game its on 46.2 GB.

Little bit worried.

RowdyReverb

Breakout is so boring to watch.
It's fun to play, but watching from the player's perspective can be a bit of a drag, I agree. I think it would be more fun to watch in Spectator Mode where you can get an overhead view and see how the teams position themselves, and if there is play-making and route-running in the future, it would be an absolute necessity for enjoying it.

GravyButt

Posting for new page:

Can anyone confirm, my game updated but its still showing as 46GB.
Is this correct?
It even has the little white and blue triangle corner to show its updated, and when I resumed from instant on earlier it was on 86%.

But under manage game its on 46.2 GB.

Little bit worried.
asked earlier got no reply either. Buddy says his shows in the 50's. Mine still shows 46.2 as well. And my instant on was at 86% as well. About 5 minutes into a 9gb patch. Me thinks somethings wrong.

Mik3F

asked earlier got no reply either. Buddy says his shows in the 50's. Mine still shows 46.2 as well. And my instant on was at 86% as well. About 5 minutes into a 9gb patch. Me thinks somethings wrong.

Mine shows 54.8 gb but I haven't seen the update download and my bandwidth usage doesn't show it either

zGFfkO2.jpg

Fun Easter eggs. 3lb weight next to the pc. An American tale (for all you above 25) sheet. And if you look closely I have a marijuana cigarette in the ash tray.

Breakout looks really fun to play and fun enough to spectate to make it not a chore waiting for the next round to start.

The people I've seen complain about Breakout being bad are the ones I've seen streaming the game on Twitch running into the fight like they have real shields and dying, then blaming the mode instead of them not being cautious enough.

I suspect a language barrier.
Yesterday I discovered a Norwegian word for crazy, is "Texas"

As in the state.
On the east coast we have a very lax vocabulary. I could see how some of my words could come off wrong looking at it from a strangers perspective. I'm not sorry for what I said, but I am sorry if I offended some of halogaf. My chances of getting into the clan is gone. #teamalone😢

Top Bottom