• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Halo 5 Coverage! (expect spoilers)

TheOddOne

Dude, your stream is awesome.
A plaza for hippies
tumblr_m21uvld2Ww1r63k0no2_500.png

BeforeU

Oft hope is born when all is forlorn.
Lawd dat looks good. The best thing about it is, it plays well. Everything just feels tighter and responsive. Shooting, driving, movements. You can tell 343 spent a lot of time just getting the sandbox right.

BraXzy

So how did streamers get hold of a review copy? I have a Twitch account can I qualify? My internet could totes download this within the hour :D

Can we talk about how great the game sounds?
I love the gun sounds. It actually sounds like your firing weapons. I noticed it in the beta. Halo 3 sounds like you're firing wet farts, and I'm currently playing halo 4 and the br sounds fn horrible. Sounds like a bicycle chain that's rusty as shit.

Vire

damn, transmission?

Yeah.. there was a constant whining noise when accelerating. I was looking up different sounds online and it seemed like it could possibly just be the belt, but of course, it's my transmission.

It's a 2008 Honda Civic Coupe and I finished paying it off not too long ago and now this shit. It is what it is I guess, being able to get to work takes priority over Halo unfortunately hah.

Top Bottom