• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Halo 5 Coverage! (expect spoilers)

Raide

Damn some of those weapon variations are great! I hope 343 keeps adding newer tings to play with. Would be a great way to keep things running by offering weird variations in weapons/vehicles etc.

That SAW + Explosives rounds looks hilariously but not way overpowered.

Now give me a support gun that drops Medi-packs or Drop-shields. :D

Damn some of those weapon variations are great! I hope 343 keeps adding newer tings to play with. Would be a great way to keep things running by offering weird variations in weapons/vehicles etc.

That SAW + Explosives rounds looks hilariously but not way overpowered.

Now give me a support gun that drops Medi-packs or Drop-shields. :D

A rocket that heals all friendlies in the area it hits would be legit.

Sai

Is that an AR with the BR's iron sights? Weird, but neat.

Will we be able to use any of these weapons in Customs?

rrc1594

tumblr_mx9l1lFiOg1rypl13o2_500.gif

No. I refuse to believe that's anything but a ploy to try and get people to buy into that ad.

I'm not ready to say goodbye

Honestly, it would be such a bonehead move to kill him off. This guy is Halo. Would be completely idiotic but then again, DC did revive Superman so anything is possible really.

My theory:
They did kill off cortana and im 100% sure shes going to be back in full force in this game so how do we revive MC after he dies? Easy. Clones.

Sai

Um, guys... Couldn't he just be talking about the end of Halo 5's production? Or at least, his part in it?

Chill out. Dang.

Ramirez

Couldn't that tweet just be him thanking them for the job on Halo 5, since it's wrapping up? I wouldn't read too much into that.

Damnit, Sai. ;P

They couldn't possibly be that stupid, right?
They've done dumber things. Didact literally being Darth Vader force choke and all, Cortana turning into little smurfs to save chief, magical memories of century dead space wizard lady making chief invulnerable to super weapon, the list goes on.

Bsigg12

They've done dumber things. Didact literally being Darth Vader force choke and all, Cortana turning into little smurfs to save chief, magical memories of century dead space wizard lady making chief invulnerable to super weapon, the list goes on.

Spoiler for extended Halo Lore, specifically q in Escalation regarding the Didact
343 has already solved the Didact problem by having Blue Team hunt and kill him

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
Spoiler for extended Halo Lore, specifically q in Escalation regarding the Didact

Wait, they killed him off in a book? lol

Locke is the new chief

deal with it, racists

I dont think it has anything to do with race. The character also has to "hook you in" and be as likable as MC. Like for example the guy who replaced Matt Damon in Bourne. He was ok, but he was ultimately no Matt Damon which is why Matt came back. Thats what worries me more. Im not sure Locke is very likable. Didnt like him in that movie and certainly didnt like him as much as Chief.

In some of the descriptions for armor and weapons in the warzone footage it says didact "went missing" so he may not be dead. I will throw my Xbox down an elevator shaft if he's back.

Top Bottom