• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Halo 5 Coverage! (expect spoilers)

0rKCAnK.jpg
3 sea shells

kanuuna

This bit of campaign on Giant Bomb's stream already looks better than all of Halo 4. If I won a lottery, I'd maybe buy a Xbone bundle.

It looks alright. I will see how it is when it arrives.

I bought it to play with my wife, then realised they had removed all split screen. Fuckers

Streams are like foreign movie trailers where you see a whole chunk of a scene rather that a bunch of quick cuts.

That being said, I turned it off as soon as I saw the first tip of the Kraken's leg. I want to see that bad boy's reveal for the first time with my controller in my hand.

In other news, anyone else in the preview program having trouble with the preload, i.e. it's going super slow or gets hung up before finishing?

rrc1594

Streams are like foreign movie trailers where you see a whole chunk of a scene rather that a bunch of quick cuts.

That being said, I turned it off as soon as I saw the first tip of the Kraken's leg. I want to see that bad boy's reveal for the first time with my controller in my hand.

In other news, anyone else in the preview program having trouble with the preload, i.e. it's going super slow or gets hung up before finishing?

Mine says it 1235.8GB can't even download :(

Game looks amazing so far, I'm not sure I'll shell out $300 for a single campaign (Not really much of an online player for anything) but this stream might change my mind.

Good fuck this look really good.

I wonder how quickly in development 343 realized how satisfying the shoulder-check was, it's a real hit with the GB guys.

DONT TALK DURING CUTSCENES GIANTBOMB

This kills me. Especially when I'm watching someone on youtube on their first playthrough of something. Immediately I consider their opinion on whatever they are playing completely void.

It's like my sister who plays on her phone during movies (at home, I would hit her if it was in the theatre) and then tells me she found the movie confusing.

No, I wish. I have to go to London.

Life is really tough sometimes!

Blastoise

Banned
I'm not a fan of 'cool guy' Locke. Seems like a cliche Space Marine type.

Hopefully something different happens to him throughout the story.

LordOfChaos

That picture in Halsey's office. Apart from a book or two, this is the first reminder that she had some affection for her dead daughter that I remember.

And...It's still weird that she and Keyes did the pants dance.

ironcreed

Banned

He seems like a hard ass that is focused on completing his task, no matter what. Even if it is hunting down the great Master Chief. Playing his story is going to be great.

Schryver

Looks good but no way I can by a console pretty much just for this. Maybe if a few friends had it so we could play MP but even then...Shoulda announced banjo3 Microsoft :/

SZips

leaving-now.gif

It's a cutscene... A preview build of the game, they're going to be playing it again later.

And to add to that, they're not let's players! It seems like an insanely stupid thing to get pissy about from a gaming site offering a look of a pre-release preview build of a game.

I never get this line of thinking. The whole point is that he's an analog character to the Chief in that he's playable and draws a bunch of parallels with him. Chief's been an (albeit emotionally stunted) awesome McCoolBro DudeGuy Extreme(tm) Space Marine the entire franchise.

Sou Da

Goddamn IGN live is trying to it exactly like one would a CoD game.

Dat zoom 24/7

That fear of leaving cover too far behind

Top Bottom