• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Next Super Smash Bros. discussion thread, Community Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
You saying all those Kongs look alike?
8yJQo.png

Well this is creepy!

D:

Also while Funky has no chance in hell he's still pretty rad. His inclusion in MKWii was weird as hell but he helped me play a lot more of that 'meh' game than I would have otherwise.

Murrah

Banned
Funky Kong is americana defined. Jorts, cut off tee, bandanna...so cool. He'd be ultimate character to appeal to upperclass midwestern college bros. Which I'm sure is at the top of Sakurai's priority list

ffdgh

Funky Kong is americana defined. Jorts, cut off tee, bandanna...so cool. He'd be ultimate character to appeal to upperclass midwestern college bros. Which I'm sure is at the top of Sakurai's priority list

keep that thing out of my smash and out of my mario kart.

SmithnCo

You could strike a balance between Dixie and Funky with Tiny:

Tinymss.PNG

She's hip!

What the fuck were they thinking.

Drago

Funky Kong would be the worst character pick.

Unless they made him the joke character of the game and give him the most annoying voice, DK's exact animations and moves, and a landmaster final smash.
He'd work well as a joke

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
His B moves involve rapping and surfing.

Also if you guys really want hair so much petition for public domain characters to be available in Smash and pray for Rapunzel. Or better yet, Disney Smash Bros.

Drago

Funky Kong moveset:

B: Rap
Side B: Kart
Up B: Boombox Blast
Down B: Breakdance
Final Smash: Kong Attack - every single useless Kong shows up and attacks the other players

best troll ever

GamerSoul

A landmaster with jorts.

Pimped out of course.

His B moves involve rapping and surfing.

Also if you guys really want hair so much petition for public domain characters to be available in Smash and pray for Rapunzel. Or better yet, Disney Smash Bros.

lol

If Knuckles got in they could have a rap battle for the ages.

lmao!

Thanks, I needed a good laugh. I actually would like to see him now as a joke character. haha

You guys need to stop derailing the pokemon thread with this Digimon mumbo jumbo...hang on this is the smash thread, oh great so we're doing it here as well now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom