• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 2 |OT| Thread Title Subject to Change Depending on Public Outrage

Status
Not open for further replies.

red13th

x86Fu8Q.jpg

The big fella.

XtE2IWq.jpg

Pure steel. Guy is pure muscle.

hL8YcrP.jpg

This is where I sat today. Great seats.

I'll post more later, but it was cool to meet Shannon. Stayed late and signed for just about everyone.

Do post more! I'll be in Denver for the game vs Arizona in week 5, looking forward to it.

bionic77

Disgusting. Goodell needs to suspend every player who was on the field for 8 games.
That is not disgusting.

This is disgusting (run defense statistics from the worst 5 in the league):

28 Jacksonville 74 336 4.0 49 4 168.0 0 0
29 Pittsburgh 66 340 5.0 41 2 170.0 0 0
30 St. Louis 62 342 5.0 67 3 171.0 2 0
31 Green Bay 74 353 4.0 39 4 176.5 0 0
32 Oakland 80 400 5.0 71 2 200.0 1 1

170 yards per game?

:(

bionic77

They did yesterday! Do the afternoon games fall during your naptime?
To be fair. The Jets bench had a helping hand in that.

Changing gears. If the Pats ran the ball against our defenses using Tammy as the RB how many yards per carry do you think he(?) could get?

Sadly I think he could still average 4 yards per carry against our run defense.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I don't even have to look to see if the Bears won, I just see who's posting here.

Did anyone have the balls to ask Mike McCarthy why they played so shitty against a garbage team? Or was it the usual "well the Jets are a good football team, we made some mistakes but won in the end blah blah blah"?

cajunator

Banned
I'm really curious to see what happened on that big play that led to the game winning field goal in Cleveland.

Benjamin was wide open, what happened that allowed this to happen.

Patrick Robinson happened.

Sunday is going to take forever to get here..

I get off work Tuesday morning until the next Tuesday, so Ill probably just watch anime, play games, and do mostly nothing until Sunday rolls around.

I find it interesting that you called Brady done and obviously haven't seen at least one of the two games he played in this year.
I watched the Pats game and I dont see how that changes Brady being done at all. They ran the ball and gave him a lot of easy/short passes to make. The Pats coaches did a great job protecting him, but the Vikings are also horrible. Zimmer will improve them but it wasnt going to happen in just 2 games. If you seriously think blowing out the vike bikes with no AP proves Brady is still teh bestzzz then you are even more delousinal then I would have guessed.

Given the rash of injuries to star players yesterday, I'm really nervous about tonight's game. We just need to get through it healthy. A win would be a bonus.

Luck has never lost back to back games, and I definitely dont expect it to happen at home on MNF. No injuries is the biggest thing for me.

squicken

Went to bed when SF scored it's 3rd TD, thinking the game was over. I can't believe SF lost. Need to see Game Rewind to see how bad Kap really was

Went to bed when SF scored it's 3rd TD, thinking the game was over. I can't believe SF lost. Need to see Game Rewind to see how bad Kap really was

I think that was his worst game in a long time. Floating passes back across his body. It takes a special kind of suck to throw 3 picks to da Bears defense.

bionic77

So young and carefree. Like children out there.

iM53OJm6mrqoQ.gif
Not gonna lie.

I had a lot of fun watching that game.

And it felt like the Browns were going to win it.

I don't remember the last time I felt that way. I don't think I have said that since Baltimore stole their last team.

Hey bionic you are a sure to be right this year with your garbage team theory. Every single team has looked like garbage so far, wouldnt surprise me at all to see several 8-8 teams make the playoffs.

bionic77

Hey bionic you are a sure to be right this year with your garbage team theory. Every single team has looked like garbage so far, wouldnt surprise me at all to see several 8-8 teams make the playoffs.
In the modern NFL the garbage rises to the top.

Gives me some hope about the Steelers and it explains how Goodell got the job!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Was it 2010 or 2011 that we actually had a thread title that said something like "Everybody sucks"?

I'm thinking we may need to bring that one back.

njean777

Not looking forward to tonight, The colts are not the Jags. Hopefully Foles shows up this time and doesn't sleep for the first half.

Except the fucking bills who are inexplicably 2-0. I still don't understand that one.

Aren't the Browns 2-0 as well? The saints are 0-2? This year seems really weird already.

Fox318

Not looking forward to tonight, The colts are not the Jags. Hopefully Foles shows up this time and doesn't sleep for the first half.

Aren't the Browns 2-0 as well? The saints are 0-2? This year seems really weird already.
I hope the eagles win 7-0

I need the eagles kicker to not do well.

Tamanon

Banned
Coach Bradley's starting to budge on Bortles. Now the language is about studying the tape instead of a flat no. Already swapped out two linemen mid-game and it seemed to help. Hence didn't help by holding the ball so long though.

We'll see what happens this week, don't really fear Indy's line nearly as much. And it is a home game.

In the modern NFL the garbage rises to the top.

Gives me some hope about the Steelers and it explains how Goodell got the job!

Goodell got the job because he was handpicked by Kraft. Ole Bob figured it would be a good idea to have a puppet the he controlled in the commissioners office.

LJ11

Except the fucking bills who are inexplicably 2-0. I still don't understand that one.

EJ hasn't played like complete dog shit, they've got WRs, they have running backs, lack LBs due to injuries, and have an above average DL. Big + so far is Seantrel Henderson, dude locked it the fuck down yesterday. If he keeps getting better, and the interior OL holds up, EJ will at least have an OL protecting his back, Glenn is one of the best LT in the league. Roster isn't garbage.

Fox318

Coach Bradley's starting to budge on Bortles. Now the language is about studying the tape instead of a flat no. Already swapped out two linemen mid-game and it seemed to help. Hence didn't help by holding the ball so long though.

We'll see what happens this week, don't really fear Indy's line nearly as much. And it is a home game.

You want Bortles to get killed?

Jags oline sucks

EJ hasn't played like complete dog shit, they've got WRs, they have running backs, lack LBs due to injuries, and have an above average DL. Big + so far is Seantrel Henderson, dude locked it the fuck down yesterday. If he keeps getting better, and the interior OL holds up, EJ will at least have an OL protecting his back, Glenn is one of the best LT in the league. Roster isn't garbage.

Is Marrone doing a great job coaching? It is funny that all the networks were falling over themselves saying he would be the first coach fired for sure and now they are 2-0. I love it when stuff like that happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom