• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

JNA

Banned
bradySTEAMINmad_medium.gif

fuckfuckfuck.0.gif

JNA

Banned
lol screw that, I'd rather play the winner of Carolina/Arizona instead of Dallas. I'd love to play the Lions in the NFCCG.

So would I but that would mean Lions would have to beat the Cowboys and Seahawks on the road.

That's like trying to find love on Chat Roulette.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
#banninjascooter

#wontsomeonethinkofthechildren

That gonna get laid thread is going to end up like the Falcons bus. We all know how it must end.

Bobandy

Banned
Matthew is going to slang it on the Cowboys. Blowout inc.

I personally can't wait for Staff and Co. to light up the girls (inb4 ooohhh find a new joke) All these Dallas fans seem to forget, and I understand cause its been years, but they are in the playoffs with Tony Romo lol...they'll try to defend him saying this year is dif...In the end Romo is who we thought he is and the outcome will be no different....

Bread

Banned
Ninja for president! He's a man who can truly appreciate the finer things in life, such as handsome quarterbacks and keeping pineapple far away from pizza.

Now that's a strong, willful man I can get behind.

I'm happy to see none of us are participating Real Pic January, I'd rather not further ruin my mental image of most of you (Or for you to assume I'm not some kind of chibi quid girl).

bionic77

If the Steelers make it to the Super Bowl, there is a 2/3rds chance it will be a rematch with either Green Bay, Seattle, Arizona, or Dallas.
I think we could beat Seattle or Arizona.

Would take a lot of luck to beat GB.

No idea how we would fare against Dallas. Their offensive line could control the game.

Ninja for president! He's a man who can truly appreciate the finer things in life, such as handsome quarterbacks and keeping pineapple far away from pizza.

Now here's a strong, willful man I can get behind.

When the NFL is littered with vile neck beards like Big Ben and Luck, goobers like the Mannings or Matt Ryan and thugs like Kaepernick and Cam, it's easy for pure class and style to stand out.

Stolen from another board:

In the last 19 years, 5 teams (New England, Pittsburgh, Denver, Indy and Baltimore) account for 28 of the 38 spots in the AFC championship game. Unless Cincinnati makes it, it will be an even 30 out of 40 (75%) over a 20 year span.

JNA

Banned
If the Steelers make it to the Super Bowl, there is a 2/3rds chance it will be a rematch with either Green Bay, Seattle, Arizona, or Dallas.

I actually made that prediction with a couple of friends of mine about that. Packers vs Steelers 2.

That's definitely possible.

Gobias

Banned
I'm still rooting for the Lions though. I have to root for all the shitty teams with sad fan bases.

#RestoreTheRoar

Kas' fanaticism has made people forget that Romo is a choker and fuck the Cowboys. Matthew is going to go back to his home state and whoop dat ass.

Also anybody who likes pineapple on pizza deserves to be sent to Cleve.

bionic77

When the NFL is littered with vile neck beards like Big Ben and Luck, goobers like the Mannings or Matt Ryan and thugs like Kaepernick and Cam, it's easy for pure class and style to stand out.
Those tantrums he throws during games are very classy.

Also classy the way he left his gf once he found out she was pregnant (to be fair he had good reason to doubt he was the father)!

JNA

Banned
Kas' fanaticism has made people forget that Romo is a choker and fuck the Cowboys. Matthew is going to go back to his home state and whoop dat ass.

Also anybody who likes pineapple on pizza deserves to be sent to Cleve.

This is Romo's best season he has ever had though. As well as the best Cowboys team in quite a while. He just has to play well 1-3 quarters then he won't have to worry about choking. XD

Clean cheese pizza for me. Well that and Chicken, Bacon and Ranch Pizza.

I'm still rooting for the Lions though. I have to root for all the shitty teams with
sad fan bases.

#RestoreTheRoar

Football's my favorite sport out of the big 3. I root hard for my team during games but in the end I don't consider anyone's team a sad fan base cause in all honesty it's never that serious. It's just a game. When the Lions went 0-16 I wasn't even mad. Living in Wisconsin if that would of happened to the Packers half this state would of committed suicide.

Stolen from another board:

In the last 19 years, 5 teams (New England, Pittsburgh, Denver, Indy and Baltimore) account for 28 of the 38 spots in the AFC championship game. Unless Cincinnati makes it, it will be an even 30 out of 40 (75%) over a 20 year span.

This just shows how much better the Ravens/Steelers rivalry is than the Niners/Seahawks. It's been going on for 15 years now! And here comes the third playoff matchup in six years.

bionic77

This just shows how much better the Ravens/Steelers rivalry is than the Niners/Seahawks. It's been going on for 15 years now! And here comes the third playoff matchup in six years.
Suggs did his best with that thug shot on Blount to try as keep it as nasty as possible.

Too bad that bastard quit.

I wanted the rematch!

Yup Niners Seahawks was a non starter. Steelers Ravens still best rivalry in the league.

I just heard yesterday on the radio here the host talking about our upcoming game and he said "that me be the the second best rivalry in the NFL after the Niners/Seahawks", which is wrong first off, but he said it like he was dropping an unpopular opinion.

beast786

It's amazing how high stafford has set his bar. Both him and fraudgers score team to 3 TD yet it's believed an unbelievable game for fraudgers and shitty for high standard stafford

JNA

Banned
It's amazing how high stafford has set his bar. Both him and fraudgers score team to 3 TD yet it's believed an unbelievable game for fraudgers and shitty for high standard stafford

It probably has to do with Arod playing with one leg.

Top Bottom