• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

MechDX

Then youll hate to find out the show is pre-setup to make it more entertaining.

And? Why do people feel a need to point this out every time a reality type show is mentioned? This younger generation is some seriously jaded asshats.

zychi

Banned
And? Why do people feel a need to point this out every time a reality type show is mentioned? This younger generation is some seriously jaded asshats.
Because you're not going to find any of that shit going on a road trip and attempting to do it. Its like watching The Walking Dead driving to Atlanta, and expecting to see walkers and an empty city.

Why does the older generation always live vicariously through tv shows?

MechDX

Because you're not going to find any of that shit going on a road trip and attempting to do it. Its like watching The Walking Dead driving to Atlanta, and expecting to see walkers and an empty city.

Why does the older generation always live vicariously through tv shows?

It's not finding things it's the hunt. Having fun just doing things and not having a desire to point out every little fault in something to have a self sense of importance. You have no imagination. Just believe for the sake of believeing and enjoy it

Everything in life doesn't have to be fact or fiction. Enjoy the middle area and have some damn fun.

Greg

was gifted a copy of Mount Your Friends on Steam, and played for an hour with 3 buddies

couldn't stop laughing, and I was in tears at one point

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
was gifted a copy of Mount Your Friends on Steam, and played for an hour with 3 buddies

couldn't stop laughing, and I was in tears at one point

Did you replace the head textures with photos of you and your group?

vrossz9.gif

Slurmer

Banned
Worried that we are going to lose to the cardinals. Last time Cam faced this defense he had one of the worst games of his career. Cards actually have a legit coach too; he's not going to put Lindley in many situations where he can screw up.

Hunter S.

Yo, guys praise Tebow that the AFC North gets brutal and fucks some shit up.Honey whisky is weak shit meant fory yah gurl and Packers fans.

JNA

Banned
He did have a pretty unnecessary death. He chose to do that shit.

We all choose to do many things that could cost our lives. People choose to do sky diving, Bungie jumping, scuba diving, etc. Do we just say "oh they chose to do that so screw them"?

It's not like Irwin was the only one doing the dangerous stuff he did. I mean look at this other guy for example:

I respect the people that love doing the stuff that I don't have the guts to do. Gives us the viewers a whole different kind of entertainment we wouldn't otherwise see. :D

Hammer24

Banned
I respect the people that love doing the stuff that I don't have the guts to do. Gives us the viewers a whole different kind of entertainment we wouldn't otherwise see. :D

OK, my comments came over very harsh, so let me explain a bit where I´m coming from.
I happen to travel a lot. And one of my big hobbies is wildlife photography. In retrospect, I too took a lot of very unnecessary risks to get a good shot, be it diving with sharks, or trying to get the perfect shot of a wild elephant cow with calf. But one thing I learned very quickly: if you interact with wild animals, no matter if they are dangerous or not, you let them initiate the contact, and not vice versa.
I´m fully aware Irwin did a lot of wonderful things. With the zoo, or raising awareness. But this particular lesson is one he never learned, which in the end led to his downfall and a lot of grief for his family and friends.

JNA

Banned
OK, my comments came over very harsh, so let me explain a bit where I´m coming from.
I happen to travel a lot. And one of my big hobbies is wildlife photography. In retrospect, I too took a lot of very unnecessary risks to get a good shot, be it diving with sharks, or trying to get the perfect shot of a wild elephant cow with calf. But one thing I learned very quickly: if you interact with wild animals, no matter if they are dangerous or not, you let them initiate the contact, and not vice versa.
I´m fully aware Irwin did a lot of wonderful things. With the zoo, or raising awareness. But this particular lesson is one he never learned, which in the end led to his downfall and a lot of grief for his family and friends.

I hear you. And you're a photographer? 0_0

Do have any wildlife pics to show here by any chance? Would love to see it. :D

JNA

Banned
Dreamed that we lost the SB.

Against the Browns.

It was terrifying.

The day the Browns actually do win the SB, I think I would question if I was awake or not. XD (I kid Brownies :p)

Kind of unrelated but have any of you ever had a lucid dream and have a way of waking your self up? Weird thing I found out for me was if I try to scream in my dream, nothing comes out and I wake up. Sometimes with my mouth slightly open.

Never knew you can't scream in dreams. Or maybe that's just me.

I had a dream Trent Truck broke a 70 yard TD run to the outside. Not even joking! I know dreams can get weird but I'm thinking the delivery guy put some crack in that Domino's pizza I ate last night.

Happy NFL Playoff Saturday!

71e2gm

Like I said earlier, my level of stress this year is much lower than it was at this time last year. Panthers are playing on borrowed time and if it ends today, it ends today. No real expectations means I can just enjoy the ride.

Top Bottom