• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

Greg

I was at a birthday party today, and bizarrely they served an ice cream cake. 40 degrees outside eating ice cream? Makes no sense. And then I saw Edge of Tomorrow and it all became clear

Here I had been thinking that Dallas would coast, but that delicious frozen treat was a clue. Lions over Cowboys
ice cream cake is good all year

Syrinx

I was at a birthday party today, and bizarrely they served an ice cream cake. 40 degrees outside eating ice cream? Makes no sense. And then I saw Edge of Tomorrow and it all became clear

Here I had been thinking that Dallas would coast, but that delicious frozen treat was a clue. Lions over Cowboys

If anything, delicious frozen treats can win the game for Dallas by giving Fatford brain freeze.

JNA

Banned
It's so weird. I like Bill Simmons the writer but hate Bill Simmons whenever he talks on TV. Is that possible?

Q: Did you know Peyton Manning has to win the Super Bowl this year to push his career playoff record above .500?
—Augie, Irvine

BS: Did you know Peyton Manning has lost more playoff games (12) than any quarterback ever? Did you know he’s 1-2 in the Super Bowl, and that he lost those two games by a combined 49 points? Did you know Manning’s regular-season passer rating (97.5) is 8.3 points higher than his playoff rating (89.2), even though he played 30 percent of those playoff games on the road? Did you know that Manning’s team was favored in 10 of his 12 playoff losses? Did you know he has more one-and-done postseasons (eight) than any other QB ever? Did you know he has only one game-winning drive in the playoffs? Did you know he’s lost playoff games to Jay Fiedler, Mark Sanchez and Chad Pennington? Did you know he threw three touchdowns and seven picks during his one Super Bowl–winning playoff run? Did you know that he’s 2-5 in outdoor playoff games on the road, with those two wins coming against Trent Green and a washed-up Steve McNair? Did you know that he destroyed the 2013 Pats to the tune of 400 yards, 2 TDs, 0 picks and a 118.4 passer rating and I should immediately shut up?

His writing personality is much different than his on-screen persona lol.

Q: Merry Christmas! For all of your Panthers bashing this year, I’m going to send you a fruit cake in the mail, except that instead of fruit and nuts, there will be little pieces of chopped up donkey dick in it. I’m usually a big fan, but your blithe and snide dismissal of the Panthers has shaken my faith in you. They will win in Atlanta and win their 1st playoff game at home and then you will be eating humble pie…and donkey dick cake.
—Jon, New York

BS: I didn’t get the donkey dick cake yet — did you at least make it gluten-free for me?

bionic77

It's so weird. I like Bill Simmons the writer but hate Bill Simmons whenever he talks on TV. Is that possible?

His writing personality is much different than his on-screen persona lol.
He's horrible on tv.

So is Jalen Rose.

Actually eveyone on ESPN is horrible. The worst season of inside the NBA is better than the best thing espn has ever done.

JNA

Banned
He's horrible on tv.

So is Jalen Rose.

Actually eveyone on ESPN is horrible. The worst season of inside the NBA is better than the best thing espn has ever done.

I know right?

But that's the thing, I don't get it. I feel like BS is not himself on TV and as a result, he comes off as a total tool. And Jalen Rose as you said.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
You all deserve to be shot

9NMmsqR.png

JNA

Banned
It's amazing how Kas is forcing everyone to root for the Cowboys.

Kas has the power apparently to make you hate the Lions so much to a point where you want every other team to win just so Kas loses.

How did he acquire this power? 0_0

Fantomex

Just connected the XBONE.

So the DVR TV function doesn't work if the XBONE is off? Like, there's no pass through? How the hell did they miss that feature? No ones wife wants to turn on the XBONE and then get to the TV section, grab the control etc. Dumb.

Quotient

Insert an erect penis into a hole of a willing partner.

Run a 40 yard dash in less than 10 seconds.

Bench press 150 pounds.

Being chosen first for kickball (he did not start college or the pros as a starter).

Throw a football more than 15 yards.

Admit he was a cheater.

Grow a beard (note I did not say he could not be a beard, he just can't grow one).

Dance.

This is an incomplete list. Putting kids to sleep

Brady must have kicked your dog.

Malalaw

I'm not rooting for anyone. I just want competitive football played each week. No one likes blowouts in the playoffs.

unless it's your team blowing em out.

Top Bottom