• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

BN3IE6l.jpg

#inspiration

Its more amazing how hes disappeared since the lions lost to the pack

What? He was here during the week even before and after the Suh suspension/overturn. He's been MIA so far this year though

Some kind. Idk. I guess my aunt kicked my cousins out of their house. Just weird seeing it on Facebook. Seems classless.

The best part is how people always say Facebook causes drama. Well never put personal business on Facebook. I always avoid putting personal things on Facebook.

Fantomex

Both qb didn't win the game. Led, their. Stafford sucks.

Cowboys and lions, sigh. It's so sad that one of these teams has to win.

Whoever wins, we all lose.

It's like those old Godzilla movies. In the end, poor Tokyo has to deal with the aftermath every friggin time. I'd hate to be a city worker there.

Whoever wins, we all lose.

It's like those old Godzilla movies. In the end, poor Tokyo has to deal with the aftermath every friggin time. I'd hate to be a city worker there.
Who to bet on? Romo playoff record vs stafford 0-16....

Stay away I suppose. I'll just watch the world burn. Or to use your analogy, watch football Tokyo be desecrated.

JNA

Banned
Who to bet on? Romo playoff record vs stafford 0-16....

Stay away I suppose. I'll just watch the world burn. Or to use your analogy, watch football Tokyo be desecrated.

I would put my money on Romo. Than again stepping aside is probably the right call.

JNA

Banned
Rumor is he got into a fight with a coach, but I think it's just anger problems. Dude would throw tantrums on the sideline.

For a guy as talented as he was, he must have been a real prick to his team and the coach.

He will be a senior next year though so I guess we will see if he comes back next season.

cdyhybrid

For a guy as talented as he was, he must have been a real prick to his team and the coach.

He will be a senior next year though so I guess we will see if he comes back next season.
He's not coming back. He'll probably still be a second rounder unless he just completely botches all the pre-draft stuff.

Top Bottom