• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

Bowser

Who is Ty Dolla $ign?

Ty Dolla $ign: "Me, Rihanna, 'Ye and Paul [McCartney] got a song about to drop as well... I heard they shot the video recently. I don't know what the final title is, but I know it's crazy so just be looking out for [it]."

...what?

Bowser

Don't copy my picks!

U14bjrP.png

Bread

Banned
it's been a while since i've updated you guys on my newborn niece who had to go back to the hospital, it was a no news is good news situation. she's finally gaining weight and looking healthy!

bionic77

it's been a while since i've updated you guys on my newborn niece who had to go back to the hospital, it was a no news is good news situation. she's finally gaining weight and looking healthy!
Feel for your bro or sis.

Having a sick baby is the worst.

Good to hear she is getting better.

Milchjon

Some dude in a Niners sweater came into our store today.

I was like "Not much fun watching them this year, right?"

Him: "Well, I'm a Cowboys fan anyway".

xX2HcRZ.png

bionic77

Some dude in a Niners sweater came into our store today.

I was like "Not much fun watching them this year, right?"

Him: "Well, I'm a Cowboys fan anyway".

xX2HcRZ.png
With Dallas back in the playoffs the natural order of fairweather douches is restored.

They must have been so confused the last few years.

Milchjon

With Dallas back in the playoffs the natural order of fairweather douches is restored.

They must have been so confused the last few years.

He didn't seem too douchy.

I think for most German/European football enthusiasts it's just that their love for football > their hate for other teams. If we hated everyone who roots for another team, we'd have no one to talk football with.

It's worse with people who wear team apparel for fashion reasons. People in Jets hats would never understand why I'm laughing at them over here :-(

Edit: Here's an article on Euro NFL fans that reflects this "naive" love for football.

MechDX

This is an interesting one. Wade Phillips will interview for the #Redskins defensive coordinator opening this week, source says.

Racists will have a good defense next year then just run man coverage with no zone and blitzing every damn play. Will get eaten alive by the short pass

Top Bottom