• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

Milchjon

They called Suh the most dominant defensive player in the NFL. Japan needs Watt in their lives.

I always assumed the "Taiwanese" part of these Taiwanese Animators was fake.

None of these videos make sense to non-Americans. They're full of a shitton of inside jokes. I don't think the target audience is anyone but Americans.

Edit: Wiki tells me they really are Taiwanese. Oh well.

I always assumed the "Taiwanese" part of these Taiwanese Animators was fake.

None of these videos make sense to non-Americans. They're full of a shitton of inside jokes. I don't think the target audience is anyone but Americans.

Edit: Wiki tells me they really are Taiwanese. Oh well.

german pls

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Requoted for top page.

bionic, a supposed lawyer, was complaining about how we would get "NBA-Aged" if I kept on posting. I know that's your boy, and for whatever reason you don't like me, but you don't some of my opinions or the fact I've been right about most of my Lions predictions.

What caused you to wish an overdose on me? Just curious because I know it's not sarcasm from you. Was it the post that said I've been having a great time and using drugs responsibly?

I'm not even mad. I had a great Friday night, got laid, had breakfast cooked by this awesome girl, have playoff football to looking forward today and Lions playoff game to look forward to mañana unlike your garbage franchise.

Are all Eagle fans assholes like you wishing death on someone posting about the Lions on NFLGAF since 2006?

You and bionic seem to bitch about me a lot and Konka has gotten banned for much less than wishing death on someone. Just wanted to point out the hypocrisy in your and bionics epic butthurt of epic proportions.

And like I said, I ain't even mad. Had fun in Long Beach with friends, consumed some drugs responsibily and go back to work Wednesday. Life is good for me right now just wanted to point out the double standard.

Enjoy watching the Lions tomorrow.

Restore the Roar 2015.

Requoted for top page.

bionic, a supposed lawyer, was complaining about how we would get "NBA-Aged" if I kept on posting. I know that's your boy, and for whatever reason you don't like me, but you don't some of my opinions or the fact I've been right about most of my Lions predictions.

I'm not even mad. I had a great Friday night, got laid, had breakfast cooked by this awesome girl, have playoff football to looking forward today and Lions playoff game to look forward to mañana unlike your garbage franchise.

Are all Eagle fans assholes like you wishing death on someone posting about the Lions on NFLGAF since 2006?

You and bionic seem to bitch about me a lot and Konka has gotten banned for much less than wishing death on someone. Just wanted to point out the hypocrisy in your and bionics epic butthurt of epic proportions.

And like I said, I ain't even mad. Had fun in Long Beach with friends, consumed some drugs responsibily and go back to work Wednesday. Life is good for me right now just wanted to point out the double standard.

Restore the Roar 2015.

Sounds like you are mad if you keep bringing it up.... bruh

Requoted for top page.

What caused you to wish an overdose on me? Just curious because I know it's not sarcasm from you. Was it the post that said I've been having a great time and using drugs responsibly?

Restore the Roar 2015.
The other Eagles fans seems cool but man let it go man. You already get to them don't let them get to you bro. Let it go. I do find it funny how Yankeehater is basically rooting for the Cowboys because of an internet poster. I wonder how that conversations with people he knows lol

MechDX

The only teams in the playoffs I have no real hatred for are the Cardinals, Panthers and Seahawks. So go one of them.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 1m1 minute ago
Candidate generating interest under the radar: Gary Kubiak. After (if) #Ravens are out of playoffs, expect #49ers to talk to him. #Jets, too

Kubes!!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The other Eagles fans seems cool but man let it go man. You already get to them don't let them get to you bro. Let it go. I do find it funny how Yankeehater is basically rooting for the Cowboys because of an internet poster. I wonder how that conversations with people he knows lol

I did, and have let it go. Drive by posts out of nowhere calling anybody for to overdose and die is some lame shit. I didn't start shit dude I was replying to WedgeX asking where I've been.

What if that poster has two younger brothers, mom and dad?

Sounds like you are mad if you keep bringing it up.... bruh

Bruh, the double standard from yankee and bionic complaining about my posting and us getting "NBA-Aged" while wishing things like me "overdosing" is actually funny because they don't like me to the point of actually wishing death upon me.

Just pointing out the double standard. I like comedy but that was not a joke and the comedy is he's that butthurt for whatever reason to the point he wishes an overdose on me.

I had a fantastic New Years weekend, hung with friends I haven't seen in awhile, went bar hopping and met a really cool girl who's a Chargers fan. She just cooked me breakfast so excuse me while I enjoy the shit out of this eggs and bacon and watch NFL Network.

See you guys around game time where the Panthers Roar is partially Restored. May Tebow bless all y'all, including yankee.

Restore the Roar.

I hate every team not named the Patriots, so if they don't win it I hope the other teams get eaten by bears.

Also, the teams fans to get eaten by bears.

Spinluck

He's probably rooting for them because of the fucking scumbags on your team.

Now stop enabling all this bitching and tell Kas to suck it up.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Bruh, the double standard from yankee and bionic complaining about my posting and us getting "NBA-Aged" while wishing things like me "overdosing" is actually funny because they don't like me to the point of actually wishing death upon me.

Just pointing out the double standard. I like comedy but that was not a joke and the comedy is he's that butthurt for whatever reason to the point he wishes an overdose on me.

I had a fantastic New Years weekend, hung with friends I haven't seen in awhile, went bar hopping and met a really cool girl who's a Chargers fan. She just cooked me breakfast so excuse me while I enjoy the shit out of this eggs and bacon and watch NFL Network.

See you guys around game time where the Panthers Roar is partially Restored. May Tebow bless all y'all, including yankee.

I guarantee you yankee wasn't even remotely serious. It was an off color and morbid joke at worst. Kind of like when gata threatens physical harm on an hourly basis on pretty much everyone.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Kas playing the self-righteous card is the saddest thing to ever happen on gaf. Go back to profiling muslims.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Friends remember our vows.

Don't let this ruin a day that actually has football on it.

We were doing so well the last few days.

RBH

I hate every team not named the Jaguars, so if they don't win it I hope the other teams get eaten by bears.

giphy.gif

Bread

Banned
Has there ever been a worse shit poster in nfl gaf? I remember ari being terrible, but I feel like he would take breaks from posting such garbage at points.

bionic77

Friends remember our vows.

Don't let this ruin a day that actually has football on it.

We were doing so well the last few days.
Football is what makes us crazy.

I am pretty I won't handle the Ravens shitting down the Steelers throat in a home playoff game very well!

Bitter tears will be shed today...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Football is what makes us crazy.

I am pretty I won't handle the Ravens shitting down the Steelers throat in a home playoff game very well!

Bitter tears will be shed today...

But here we accept salty tears for melting down about football. That is allowed and encouraged.

All this other stuff got me like:

tumblr_m5bq951KXW1qb251s.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Has there ever been a worse shit poster in nfl gaf? I remember ari being terrible, but I feel like he would take breaks from posting such garbage at points.

Kas never had our most knowledgable poster exiled from the thread so ari wins on that alone.

It was like every time ari posted we would say "wow that was awful, we lost LJ for this dribble?"

bionic77

Lunchbox sometimes went too far and became annoying.

But I hope he is enjoying the good life in Detroit (this is possibly on $15,000 a year).

Top Bottom