• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
B6chZeJCUAAZ2kF.jpg

GQman2121

Banned
Over/under on the amount of PI or defensive holding calls in Pitt/Balt?

I'll set the bar at five.

Looks like it could be an overcast or rainy game too. Perfect weather for this match up.

bionic77

So it's more like the intro to Married with Children? Or the Jetsons?
Don't remember jetsons but I am neither a high school football hero nor a shoe salesman so that doesn't fit.

Honestly the kids run shit at my house.

But today its my day because it's a playoff game!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Win what? I didn't do a drive by post calling for somone to overdose, I just responded to it and pointed out the hypocrisy of it.

I don't know what I did to warrant an overdose but I'm not going to let that not funny trolling and double standard not get called out for.

I guarantee you yankee wasn't even remotely serious. It was an off color and morbid joke at worst. Kind of like when gata threatens physical harm on an hourly basis on pretty much everyone.

No, he was being serious given the history of posts. Been posting here since 2006, yankees been posting here for awhile. Seasoned vet in the fort.

Dudes like yankee, bionic, chuckddd don't like me mainly due to my opinion on religions in general. That's cool, but the debate can be taken into OT.

Now when it comes to football I've already handled most in debates because I've been right about the Lions.

Sure I'll post a sexy Matthew Stafford pic here and there but most of my predictions about the Lions, Suh and Matthew Stafford being great have come true.

How many predicted the Lions would go 11-5 and make the playoffs? How many said we would have a historically great defensive line anchored by a once in a generation player like Ndamakung Suh? How many predicted Matthew Stafford would be a great NFL QB?

I predicted all of those and my posts would be backed up as to why I actually believed that. I also predicted that Nick Fairley would have a better season than JJ Watt, backed up my post as to why that was, and was completely wrong. Fairley had a hell of a season though up till his injury.

So yeah if yankee, bionic, chuckddd and co want to self righteously complain about how I'm such a horrible poster in one sentence and do drive by posts about me overdosing that's fine just don't expect me to respond on their double standard.

We all have our debates about football, troll each others QBs, post pizza pics etc. but there has been venom being spit in this thread and it's not from me. Oh yeah and drugs can be used responsibly as long as you have your life and job in order like I do.

Colasante

I don't know who I want to win less between the Ravens and Steelers. Last time I wanted to see the Ravens in the playoffs, they beat the Patriots. So conflicted.

bionic77

Over under on how long before the first person complains about how horrible the first playoff game is?

I think I am going to set it at 12 minutes (actual time not game time).

Grexeno

Absolutely everyone should be rooting for the Steelers tonight because if the Ravens win it means Fluke-o has returned and they are winning the damn Super Bowl.

Today's the day Steve Smith Bowl begins to fall into place. Go Panthers and Go Ravens. Go Playoff Flacco Bullshit. Go Steve Smith. Fulfill your destiny #restawthecaw

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Cam Newtons last two game:

427 Yards, 6 TDs (two rushing), 61% Completion Percentage, 114 Rushing Yards

Cam is getting hot at the right time and if he can stay healthy and not turnover the ball the Panthers should have no excuse to lose this game. The team as a whole seems to be getting hot at the right time, despite the record. I don't see any reasons the Panthers should lose this game.

The prophecy says that the Packers are winning the SB.

Losing team in the playoffs
NE as the 1 seed
Pittsburgh playing Baltimore in Pittsburgh

Of course, Eli and the Giants are winning it all next year, defeating the Patriots one final time.

Spinluck

Where does the Chiefs vs Colts game of last year rank among the playoff games last year? That game was hilarious and amazing because we were awful but still won.

I can't remember much, but I think the NFCC was the other game a really enjoyed. I'd rank that #1.

Spinluck

Cam Newtons last two game:

427 Yards, 6 TDs (two rushing), 61% Completion Percentage, 114 Rushing Yards

Cam is getting hot at the right time and if he can stay healthy and not turnover the ball the Panthers should have no excuse to lose this game. The team as a whole seems to be getting hot at the right time, despite the record. I don't see any reasons the Panthers should lose this game.

Should be a fun game.

Spinluck

Only gata would hate bread....smh what's wrong with you child

Bread is a honorary Floridian, I have his back. He has shit taste in football teams, decent taste in games, and a weird taste in women. Seems to be more attracted to his QBs.

Real bread is far superior, it's no contest. It goes with anything. Only downside is that it is best only when fresh.

Top Bottom