• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

I liked Lunchbox, he actually put effort in his posts, with all of the pictures of "his" clothes, "boats", etc!!

never forget

hLZilsG.jpg

Fantomex

Has there ever been a worse shit poster in nfl gaf? I remember ari being terrible, but I feel like he would take breaks from posting such garbage at points.

Ari made me get banned. His racism was absurd and never funny. He was the worst. Lunchbox had humor to his credit. Kas is either the greatest troll that's ever lived, or highly on drugs.

P.S. using the words drugs and responsibly is the stupidest thing anyone can say.

Ari made me get banned. His racism was absurd and never funny. He was the worst. Lunchbox had humor to his credit. Kas is either the greatest troll that's ever lived, or highly on drugs.

P.S. using the words drugs and responsibly is the stupidest thing anyone can say.

alcohol is a drug friend.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
That wasn't me.

I won't deny I was acting like a total jackass at home though. Only my closest friends and family are allowed to see me in playoff mode.

My one buddy is superstition as hell with his Titans.

To this day he still blames that he went out for a birthday party of a close friend on why the Titans lost their last playoff game.

bionic77

My one buddy is superstition as hell with his Titans.

To this day he still blames that he went out for a birthday party of a close friend on why the Titans lost their last playoff game.
That's not bad. I lost all of my superstitions when the Steelers finally got over the hump (since I have been watching).

I should go to jail for how I treat people who are openly happy when the Steelers are getting humiliated in a big game.

rando14

Holy shit that guy who went out with 5 women and ended up drunkenly eating some strangers snatch actually uploaded pics lulllzzz

Holy shit that guy who went out with 5 women and ended up drunkenly eating some strangers snatch actually uploaded pics lulllzzz
Only way for this to end now, is if the Girl somehow found the post.

I hope she's a gaf member
Edit: seems he told the girl about the thread already

Requoted for top page.

bionic, a supposed lawyer, was complaining about how we would get "NBA-Aged" if I kept on posting. I know that's your boy, and for whatever reason you don't like me, but you don't some of my opinions or the fact I've been right about most of my Lions predictions.

What caused you to wish an overdose on me? Just curious because I know it's not sarcasm from you. Was it the post that said I've been having a great time and using drugs responsibly?

I'm not even mad. I had a great Friday night, got laid, had breakfast cooked by this awesome girl, have playoff football to looking forward today and Lions playoff game to look forward to mañana unlike your garbage franchise.

Are all Eagle fans assholes like you wishing death on someone posting about the Lions on NFLGAF since 2006?

You and bionic seem to bitch about me a lot and Konka has gotten banned for much less than wishing death on someone. Just wanted to point out the hypocrisy in your and bionics epic butthurt of epic proportions.

And like I said, I ain't even mad. Had fun in Long Beach with friends, consumed some drugs responsibily and go back to work Wednesday. Life is good for me right now just wanted to point out the double standard.

Enjoy watching the Lions tomorrow.

Restore the Roar 2015.

Yes kas my hashtag joke was an attempt to wish death upon you. Jesus man what the fuck happened to you. Are you already so beaten down by the hopelessness of tomorrows game that you are getting all sensitive? This is a side of you I don't think we have seen before. Not sure why you lump me in with bionic, outside of us both seeing what a shitty poster you were early on. One more day until the roar is fully restored and Matt Stafford is 0-18 against teams with winning records on the road.

#CantWait

Top Bottom