• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

Are there any NFL-Gaffers in San Deigo? I know Bread is the only Charger fan but he refuses to move down here with me. Since I'm going to the Dolphins game next year I figured we could have a meet up.

Crisco

Banned
I decided to grill outdoors in order to pass the time. It's 20 degrees here and the yard is covered in ice. Go Panthers!

I'm not even mad. I had a great Friday night, got laid, had breakfast cooked by this awesome girl, have playoff football to looking forward today and Lions playoff game to look forward to mañana unlike your garbage franchise.
Hookers cook breakfast now? 2015 is crazy.

Crisco

Banned
I have done that before.

I feel the cold ass weather dries the meat out a little but still better than not grilling!

Yeah, i thought about that. Im actually smoking ribs in my weber smokey mountain. Took forever to get up to temp but looking good now!

friends.

papa-johns-buy-any-large-pizza-get-free-1-top-pizza.jpg

praise tebow.

zychi

Banned
friends.

papa-johns-buy-any-large-pizza-get-free-1-top-pizza.jpg

praise tebow.

only saves ya like $1 for the two. $17.99 for a large pizza here. may as well do 8.99 if you are eating alone. good deal if you order like 4.

e: anyone try the philly cheesesteak from papa johns yet? thinking about using my free pizza reward on one.

Zeke

I'm pumped for the steelers game tonight. Outdoors in the elements looks like its gonna be a good one. I don't know if I should cheer for the cards or the carolina cams.

Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 3m3 minutes ago
Panthers in white tops and white pants today. Why not all black? Because they've lost every game but one in them.

Greatest Uniform in NFL History™ is also a jinx

eznark

Banned
Always wanted to try that.

How much better is it?

And do you add char at the end?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q21O515OLxU&spfreload=10

This is what I'm going to do. Just got a sous vide supreme for Christmas. I've only made salmon and chicken in it (been out of town most of last two weeks) so tonight is the first steak. Gonna essentially do it like in the video, but the baste will be a little different as I have no fresh thyme in the house.

Top Bottom