• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

jakncoke

Banned
B6g7mmzCQAAY0Od.jpg

Diablos

RIP.

----

Does anyone really think having Bell in last night's game against Baltimore would have made a difference?

I think Pittsburgh cracked under pressure. They started to wake up a bit in the late 3rd/early 4th quarter but it was too little, too late.

I am really disappointed, they had such a rough start but started really kicking some ass so I'm kind of surprised they had a showing that was basically no different than how they started out this season.

Arc

Super bummed to hear about Stuart Scott. I used to watch Sports Center daily as a kid and now I feel like a piece of my childhood is gone :(

jakncoke

Banned
RIP.

----

Does anyone really think having Bell in last night's game against Baltimore would have made a difference?

I think Pittsburgh cracked under pressure. They started to wake up a bit in the late 3rd/early 4th quarter but it was too little, too late.

I am really disappointed, they had such a rough start but started really kicking some ass so I'm kind of surprised they had a showing that was basically no different than how they started out this season.

Of course top 5 rb vs tate and a undrafted rookie.

Bowser

RT @MarkZinno Cam Newton wearing a tuxedo in his postgame press conference is a CLEAR reminder that he just doesn’t get it

4zdfPyc.png

beast786

Dallas by 2TD

It's the 2nd best team we will face all year ( behind NE) . Such a proficient balance attack with romo 34TD and only 9int , and DM with the best running attack in the planet. On the road

eznark

Banned
StuScott tried to fight me at a club in Scottsdale once in 2003 after the eye injury when I threw a napkin over his head and yelled catch.

RIP StuScott

RT @MarkZinno Cam Newton wearing a tuxedo in his postgame press conference is a CLEAR reminder that he just doesn’t get it

4zdfPyc.png

It's clear that Cam has more people that just don't like him at a personal level than any other player in the league (barring Rice,Peterson,etc). They will fish for any and every reason to discredit him, even nonsense reasons like that.

You don't think he's a great QB? That's fine. I don't think he's a great QB either. I'm not even sure he's consistently good. But criticize for the football then. He "doesn't get it" because of what he wears at postgame press conferences? Fuck outta here with that.

You'd think that Cam killed some of these reporters/analysts' puppies with the level of outside of football hate he gets.

Ricker

Damn,the first game is at one...? lol,I thought it was the same set-up as yesterday with an evening game...

Go Bengals :p

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Dallas by 2TD

It's the 2nd best team we will face all year ( behind NE) . Such a proficient balance attack with romo 34TD and only 9int , and DM with the best running attack in the planet. On the road

34-13 Cowboys.

Milchjon

So ESPN had a 15 minute tribute prepared beforehand? Can't imagine they did it today..

I guess it kinda makes sense rationally, but it's still kinda weird.

Hunter S.

Shocked the Bengels could not score on the Colts earlier this year. Hoping for a better game than these teams last two one sided games.

RIP.

----

Bell would have made a huge difference.

Ben had no time. Bell's greatest contribution in the last half of the season is that he acts as a safety valve that Ben can lob it to when the play breaks down. Without Bell the Rats Pass Rush unloaded on Ben with little fear for repercussions. Ben Tate was (for obvious reasons) not up to that task.

Top Bottom