• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

Oh wow Bing image search just keeps giving!

ndamukong-suh-takes-marion-barber-down-by-hair-technically-legal-controversial-moments-of-Ndamukong-Suh.gif

Actually if I recall correctly that's a legal tackle. I don't know why but it is

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Is Kas going on, trying to point out other dirty plays and players.

Does he think that the NFL can only have 1 dirty player?

Don't think there's a cap limit on them.

Suh on that low down dirty schiiiiits.

Vio-Lence

Banned
whoever the bears hire isn't going to retain any of the assistant coaches still under contract, so it doesn't matter. I'm glad that they brought in a consultant to assist in the hiring because fuck Ted Phillips.

MechDX

Actually if I recall correctly that's a legal tackle. I don't know why but it is

Fine my point still stands. Suh is a dirty piece of Shit and anyone who defends him is pathetic.

Btw Kas, the same shot Watt got fined for hitting Manuel was the same exact shot savage took vs the Colts and no flag was thrown or fines given.

Is Kas going on, trying to point out other dirty plays and players.

Does he think that the NFL can only have 1 dirty player?

Don't think there's a cap limit on them.

Suh on that low down dirty schiiiiits.

He just deflects and tries to change the subject.

Everyone : Dominic Raiola is a dirty mother fucker.
Kas: But the Packers were told to be dirty to the Lions.
Everyone: Okay but what does that have anything to do with Raiola?
Kas: But the Packers were told to be dirty to the Lions!
Everyone: .......

Everyone: Suh is a dirty mother fucker!
Kas: Hey look at these .gif of Watt!
Everyone: Okay but what does Watt have to do with Suh being dirty?
Kas: Watt is dirty! Look at these plays from Watt.
Everyone: ......

"Brady's restructure appears to be for cash accounting purposes more than anything. It has zero cap implications." - @JeffPHowe

This excites me less than when I thought this would actually help the cap situation.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Holy fuck Tim Twentyman (Lions beat writer) owned the shit out of TJ Lang. I'd love to hear his response.

Also something creepy I noticed from TJ Langs Twitter. This is the pic right before his jersey grabbing pic accusing Suh of a "push":

https://twitter.com/TJLang70/status/549587783061606400/photo/1

My Big Lebowski thread the day before the game:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=144980980&postcount=42

6-the-big-lebowski-quotes.gif

Get fucked, TJ Lang. Suspension better get appealed.

Restore the Roar.

MechDX

Found these two tweets on my timeline funny:

Dan Murphy ‏@DanMurphyESPN · 14m14 minutes ago
Jim Harbaugh just left the Detroit Airport wearing a Michigan hat. Smiled and waved.

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout · 10m10 minutes ago
It's hilarious that people think Harbaugh to Michigan isn't a done deal. Stop watching wrestling. There's not a Raiders shirt under his suit

:jnc

RBH

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout · 10m10 minutes ago
It's hilarious that people think Harbaugh to Michigan isn't a done deal. Stop watching wrestling. There's not a Raiders shirt under his suit

:jnc

Aww, but I want to actually see that happen. :(

whoever the bears hire isn't going to retain any of the assistant coaches still under contract, so it doesn't matter. I'm glad that they brought in a consultant to assist in the hiring because fuck Ted Phillips.

This is true, but keeping Tucker around rubs me the wrong way. It makes it seem like his job performance was somehow acceptable to George and Ted, and they would be okay with him being back next season. He should have been shown the door right alongside Trestman and Kromer.

Bowser

BTW, where are people putting their official predictions down? Here's mine:

AFC
Wild Card Weekend
BAL @ PIT
CIN @ IND

Divisional
CIN @ NE
PIT @ DEN

Conference Championship
PIT @ NE

NFC
Wild Card Weekend
ARI @ CAR
DET @ DAL

Divisional
CAR @ SEA
DAL @ GB

Conference Championship
DAL @ SEA

Super Bowl XLIX
PIT vs. SEA

Seahawks get revenge for Super Bowl XL

And it's all cause of one poster on the internet. That's what's so funny about it
You say this, but the Lions are the ones doing the stomping. Kas is just the messenger!

Very unlikeable team.

That said, I still won't be rooting for Dallas. Instead I will hope for a brawl and at least a dozen suspensions!

Top Bottom