• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
No kas, no.

Yes MRSA, yes

The thing I like about Erin is she knows what shes talking about when it comes to sports. I feel like they put a lot of these ladies out just for looks and they have no idea what they're talking about.

erin-andrews.jpg

I'd wife up Erin Andrews quick.

Clarissa Thompson >>>>>> Erin Andrews

Seeing the two of them in the same room at the same time on FS1 really emphasizes that.

EDIT: Gata, I don't think that's legal in Florida bro.

Better delete that post before they come and get you.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Well I found myself playing DKC Returns again since I haven't beat it yet.

The 3DS or Wii version? I'm selling my 3DS, going to start collecting DS games instead. I have a copy of DKC:R, Super Mario Land 3D and Zelda: LA on my 3DS to give away before I sell my 3DS and get a DSi. I don't think Nintendo has figured out a way to transfer games with there backwards ass online.

zychi

Banned
The 3DS or Wii version? I'm selling my 3DS, going to start collecting DS games instead. I have a copy of DKC:R, Super Mario Land 3D and Zelda: LA on my 3DS to give away before I sell my 3DS and get a DSi. I don't think Nintendo has figured out a way to transfer games with there backwards ass online.
Why not buy ds games and play them on the 3ds?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Why not buy ds games and play them on the 3ds?

Because the 3DS XL is flimsy. Everytime I move an inch the upper screen moves whereas the DSi is built Suh Strong, the battery sucks and I don't see any 3DS games in the future that appeal to me.

I have a lot of catching up to do with DS games. Still playing Chrono Trigger and want to move onto Dragon Quest V afterwards and some of the Ace Attorney games.

jbug617

Banned
Brady got an extra million to his salary for the restructure.
@shalisemyoung: on Brady restructure, team did add $1M per year to his base salaries, as @mikereiss reported...now $8M for 15, $9M for 16, $10M for 17

Tom Rock ‏@TomRock_Newsday 24m24 minutes ago
Hearing it is "50-50" that Fewell returns. Or is it "50-50" he is fired? Damn, I forgot to ask. Anyway, Giants still in process of deciding.
Needs to be 80-20 in the needs to be let go column.:/

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Hey guys I've been out all day.

Looks like I missed a lot.

Also had a dream where Wes changed it so that when anyone said "restore the roar" or "restoretheroar" it changed to "Stafford is fat"

JNA

Banned
Just saw this on Reddit, but apparently someone posted at the beginning of the season that if the Bears go 5-11, he will stick a cheesestick with an Aaron Rodgers jersey up his ass.

...and he is...a man of his word.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Just saw this on Reddit, but apparently someone posted at the beginning of the season that if the Bears go 5-11, he will stick a cheesestick with an Aaron Rodgers jersey up his ass.

...and he is...a man of his word.

http://www.reddit.com/r/bestof/comments/2qpkum/umshotts_posts_a_bet_at_the_beginning_of_the/

The link is just the comments section but the title is the link to the pics. I think it goes without saying but...NSFW. XD

Yeah I'm not clicking any of that at the top haha

Wii version

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Hey guys I've been out all day.

Looks like I missed a lot.

Also had a dream where Wes changed it so that when anyone said "restore the roar" or "restoretheroar" it changed to "Stafford is fat"

You missed everyone piling on Suh, Suh getting suspended, TJ Lang getting owned on Twitter and most of NFLGAF bashing Suh, yet in one second would take him on their team.

IF we must avoid talking football at all costs, I'd rather talk hot sportcasters than pages and pages of trolling Kas.

You can't troll me though. What discerns me the most would things like Lions fans actually saying shit like "Don't resign Suh". That shit bothers me.

The eznark tier lower level of trolling is nothing.

l_BEwp.jpg

Beat the Packers in Green Bay and see you in the NFC Championship to see who can rightfully Restore the Roar.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Top Bottom