• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

Jamie Maggio
9251174881_62b765ec7e_z.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

BigAT

:jnc at the number of people in here that are stunned that the bigoted drug addict doesn't function on the same moral plane as the rest of us.

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!

MechDX

The #Falcons aren’t alone for #Patriots OC Josh McDaniels. I’m told the #49ers have also requested permission to interview him.

May work since McDaniels wouldn't have full roster control.

Syrinx

I knew i liked you for a reason.

The Jenny Dell video of her belittleing a Red Sox fan for standing up in her shot is the best. I think it ultimately led to her leaving NESN/announcing she was banging Middlebrooks. Which also killed his career.
Well, Will Middlebrooks sucking killed his career more than anything. Unless you subscribe to the bionic theory of athletes having sex with hot women, in which case they're one in the same.

Furyous

Tom Brady is released by Pats in March. Signed by the Eagles.

Your reaction would be...

Good for Philly and great for Pats haters such as myself.

:jnc at the number of people in here that are stunned that the bigoted drug addict doesn't function on the same moral plane as the rest of us.

Who's the bigoted drug addict?

The Jenny Dell video of her belittleing a Red Sox fan for standing up in her shot is the best. I think it ultimately led to her leaving NESN/announcing she was banging Middlebrooks. Which also killed his career.

Wow. Is that video still available?

bionic77

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!
Let's keep arguing with him to.

I am sure if I am persuasive enough I can show this retarded person my way of thinking!

This one is sooooo impressively scummy. That leg sweep to make sure he lands head-first.

The stuff with him playing through the whistle, grabbing guys' hair, whatever, that doesn't really bother me. It's the extracurriculars and the intent to injure (in the Deacon Jones quote meaning) that makes him a bit of a dubious quantity.

Will really be interesting to see how much he gets in FA.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!

:jnc I'm not on the same "moral plane" as BigAT. Who gave you that compass?

Football is a dirty game especially in the trenches.

Outside of the game?

In 2011, Suh was named the most charitable athlete in America by The Giving Back Fund for a pair of donations to the University of Nebraska totaling $2.6 million.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf/2013/05/detroit_lions_dt_ndamukong_suh_16.html

12673293-large.jpeg

Which way is your moral compass pointing, please lead me to the right direction, BigAT.

Restore the Roar.

Well, I have a feeling Mike Wallace is gone next season after benching himself yesterday.

Tannehill played great. He finished the season off with over 4,000 yards, 27TDs and 12 INTs. Not bad at all.

Not sure how I feel about Philbin coming back. I dunno. Fire Kevin Coyle and find some damn receivers. Hopefully Moreno is back with us next season. Him and Miller would dominate the running the game.

I honestly feel that with Philbin back next season, we're just gonna be another 7-9/9-7/8-8 team. Even the players were frustrated with the coaches yesterday.

rokkerkory

Hawks D is just amazing. That alone will get them to the SB... opponents score 6 ppg average over last 6 games!

And Earl Thomas got revenge on Cunningham on the 1/2 yard line.

20141228_seahawks07-300x198.jpg

Top Bottom