• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

brentech

damnit

#thatsmyfetish.jpg
Lisa Kerney

BuDXYNtIIAAkT_3.jpg

Bread

Banned
if brady could play for free, he would. he would probably ask for some of giselle's money to play if necessary.

zychi

Banned
Some cool mostly meaningless stats for Dallas.
Romo finished the regular season first in passer rating 113.2
Defense forced the second most turnovers in the league led the nfc.
Sterling Moore and scandrick haven't given up a td all season.
Still undefeated on the road
Shits amazing given how everyone wrote them off before the season started.

Yep, I thought they would be top 4 pick. The defense was going to be garbage(still kind of is but Demarco helps) and Romo would be broken before week 4.

Turned out they have one of the best o-lines in football, Romo is ridiculous playing with a broken spine, and Demarco learned how to hold onto the football.

Jerry better pay Dez. I think Romo will restructure is contract to help once the season is over.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Dallas looked dead in the water with their crazy cap problems but everything worked out for them.

Saints fans should be hopeful that the same thing happens to them.

Respect

Every time he does something to help the team they fuck him.

Sadly true...incoming Gronk trade to free up cap space, we have Tim Wright, we'll be fine :(....

I mean, we had Reche Caldwell, who really needed Deion Branch?
I mean, we have Danny Amendola, Wes Who?

DarkFlow

Banned
York deserves it.

I always said he was a fucking moron.

He only got the team because his wife doesn't give a shit about football and let's her husband play with it.

No one ever married into success. You have to earn it!
He actually got the team from his parent's. His mom is the one who owned it.

Zeke

Yep, I thought they would be top 4 pick. The defense was going to be garbage(still kind of is but Demarco helps) and Romo would be broken before week 4.

Turned out they have one of the best o-lines in football, Romo is ridiculous playing with a broken spine, and Demarco learned how to hold onto the football.

Jerry better pay Dez. I think Romo will restructure is contract to help once the season is over.
I thought they would hit five wins if they were lucky. Really happy seeing their success. If Romo won't restructure Jerry will more than likely tag him. He's gonna be paid like the top wr he is. I'm more curious about Murray going forward. I can very easily see him gone and randle and Dunbar taking over. I really want Dallas to draft or pick up a real solid DE.

jbug617

Banned
Here is what the Pats Cap guy is saying. The Pats don't get an extra $24m in the offseason they just don't have to set aside the $24m at one time.

@patscap: Teams have to escrow the amount of fully guaranteed contracts. Rmoving the fully gtd portion from Brady's contract eliminates that for Pats.

@patscap: Changing from fully gtd contract to injury-only just allows the Pats to avoid putting $24 million now into escrow to cover Brady's salaries

@patscap: @Fenway9Faithful They keep the $24 million now and pay Brady's salaries on a weekly basis

Kraft x Bill still won't spend money
Pats are and will always be cheap

They will try to pay Gronk way less and use "you got injured during those two playoff runs" for why

Make GRONK a lifetime pat

York is a fucking idiot. "Hold me zccountable if we dont win a sb". How? You can't be fired you dumb motherfucker how can you ever be held accountable with any meaningful ramifications for failing?

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
York is a fucking idiot. "Hold me zccountable if we dont win a sb". How? You can't be fired you dumb motherfucker how can you ever be held accountable with any meaningful ramifications for failing?

Defecate on his lawn, bro. It's the only real option. And I know you're up to the task!

Sephzilla

Niners are going to regret the fuck out of letting him go.

I predict Harbaugh is going to go down to Michigan, lead that program into some nice prominence, and then bolt back up to the NFL and stick it to the Niners.

Top Bottom