• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

Just saw this on Reddit, but apparently someone posted at the beginning of the season that if the Bears go 5-11, he will stick a cheesestick with an Aaron Rodgers jersey up his ass.

...and he is...a man of his word.

http://www.reddit.com/r/bestof/comments/2qpkum/umshotts_posts_a_bet_at_the_beginning_of_the/

The link is just the comments section but the title is the link to the pics. I think it goes without saying but...NSFW. XD
Every now and then I take a chance and that's a chance that I officially regret taking :(

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
hqdefault.jpg

Based Telemundo

Bread

Banned
Just saw this on Reddit, but apparently someone posted at the beginning of the season that if the Bears go 5-11, he will stick a cheesestick with an Aaron Rodgers jersey up his ass.

...and he is...a man of his word.

http://www.reddit.com/r/bestof/comments/2qpkum/umshotts_posts_a_bet_at_the_beginning_of_the/

The link is just the comments section but the title is the link to the pics. I think it goes without saying but...NSFW. XD
wow thanks for posting this here we're all so glad you did

#TarAndFeatherJNA

bionic77

Troy realizes this is his last year and is washed up.

I wonder if they are going to play him Saturday and if so how much?

I am conflicted because he is an all time Steelers great and a HOFer and I want him to be feel loved and respected. But on the other hand when him and Ike are back there we give up 2 50+ TDs a game. These young guys are not perfect but we seem to be getting more turnovers with them too.

And you bastards told me RAM was cheap. I looked up RAM prices and it will cost me some money to max out my RAM ($200+ to get to 32GB). Is this an aberration and should I wait 2 months to buy? Not like I need it but the nerd in me always loves to max it out.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Gata please tell JNA my sad story.

There was a sad story earlier today:

The Lions are a concept by which we measure our pain.

I'll say it again.

The Lions are a concept by which we measure our pain.

The roar is over
What can I say?
The roar is over
Yesterday
I was the fat man
but not I'm a fat loser
I was the Walrus
But now I'm Matt
And so Dear Kas
You just have to carry on
The roar is over

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQcU5w915p8

I was down and out but then realized with or without Suh the Detroit Lions will beat the Dallas Cowboys this Sunday.

Restore the Roar.

Colasante

This is going to be a terrible draft to need a quarterback. The Bucs and Titans might be the only teams that end up with someone they can feel good about. I'm glad Patriots drafted Jimmy Garoppolo when they did so they weren't forced to reach.

brentech

Vita's ongoing existence is reliant on remote play at this point. And I'm okay with that. Still have some of the good games on the system yet to play, but right now I use it for remote play more often than not.

MRSA

Banned
Vita's ongoing existence is reliant on remote play at this point. And I'm okay with that. Still have some of the good games on the system yet to play, but right now I use it for remote play more often than not.

My $50 Vita is somewhere with my 3DS, probably in my BLS bag.

You know, after my initial Junior period, I did become a member...for a few days...until I did something really stupid.

Junior of the year indeed. ;(

Come on Rando TALK TO ME! I'M NOT A BAD GUY DAMN IT!

What do I have to do to make you happy yo? :(
What did you did

I was about to order pizza from Papa Johns, and im looking at prices, expensive as heck. I'm not gonna pay Peyton's salary.
Too poor to drop Peyton a couple bucks? The man has to feed his family. Only way you can do that is with an order of the brand new Fritos™ Chili Pizza. Available exclusively at all Papa Johns locations.

papajohnpizza.png

Top Bottom