• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

JNA

Banned
I'm done with offseason talk. If the NFL has shred of decency left in them they let Suh play this Sunday.

You see this guy, Josh Brent?

11966462-large.jpg

He killed his teammate and good friend in a DWI accident about a year ago and is still on the Dallas Cowboys roster and will play Sunday.

Get fucked NFL.

Dude...

Slightly good news niners gaf....Fangio has expressed interest in head coaching gig for niners and isn't following Harbaugh to his next post. If he doesn't get the gig, there's still a good chance that we can retain him as D coordinator.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Alright you went too fucking far.

How? Suh steps on a QB and can't play Sunday. Josh Brent killed his friend in a DWI accident while he was driving and is playing Sunday.

Jerry Jones is working some magic because there is no way this is justifiable.

The truth hurts.

How? Suh steps on a QB and can't play Sunday. Josh Brent killed his friend in a DWI accident while he was driving and is playing Sunday.

Jerry Jones is working some magic because there is no way this is justifiable.

The truth hurts.

Um, he was sentenced to six months in jail and 10 years' probation and also underwent rehab. When he was re-instated into the NFL he served a ten-game suspension.

Also, the accident was TWO years ago.

Stop shitting up the thread.

Also on top of that Josh Brent almost certainly isn't playing this Sunday, he's only played one game all season and was inactive week 17.

Narag

I'm done with offseason talk. If the NFL has shred of decency left in them they let Suh play this Sunday.

11966462-large.jpg

He killed his teammate and good friend in a DWI accident about a year ago and is still on the Dallas Cowboys roster and will play Sunday.

Get fucked NFL.

This is what happens when joke accounts aren't culled in a timely manner.

The Panthers-Falcons game rewind is on NFLN. The Boston pick is so beautiful.

He's a dirty Tar Heel, so it's still fuck him though.

11966462-large.jpg

He killed his teammate and good friend about a year ago and is still on the Dallas Cowboys roster and will play Sunday.

Get fucked NFL.

Shake-My-Head-Reaction-Gif.gif

Josh Brent missed 32 games and paid his debt to society by serving jail time for that.

C'mon Kas

11966462-large.jpg

Get fucked NFL.
Bro, at this rate you and Suh are going to have two things in common come Sunday.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Um, he was sentenced to six months in jail and 10 years' probation and also underwent rehab. When he was re-instated into the NFL he served a ten-game suspension.

Also, the accident was TWO years ago.

Stop shitting up the thread.

Jerry Jones paid for all those lawyer fees and openly defended him.

I'm all for guys being forgiven but the league wrote a harsher letter for Suhs perceived body motion when he stepped on Aaron Rodgers by an "expert" yet where was the one for Josh Brent?

One is playing on Sunday and the other may not. This is just one of many bullshit, inconstinances with the league office I've brought up and there are plenty more.

Sanjuro

this is why i asked you! thanks brah

It doesn't have surround or any power.

It is basically a PC HEADSET with the adapter for modern cell phones / consoles.

I don't like leather, but the apparently use real leather. Plus it comes with cushion too. Thing is awesome for ecerything.

I got it for like $40 on Amazon.

Bread

Banned
It doesn't have surround or any power.

It is basically a PC HEADSET with the adapter for modern cell phones / consoles.

I don't like leather, but the apparently use real leather. Plus it comes with cushion too. Thing is awesome for ecerything.

I got it for like $40 on Amazon.
oh, no surround? ehhhh. have any surround recommendations for $50-125?

I'm all for guys being forgiven but the league wrote a harsher letter for Suhs perceived body motion when he stepped on Aaron Rodgers by an "expert" yet where was the one for Josh Brent?

One is playing on Sunday and the other may not. This is just one of many bullshit, inconstinances with the league office I've brought up and there are plenty more.

The dude fucking served his time, and you're here whining about a one game suspension for someone with a history

You're totally right about the inconsistencies. Suh should definitely be indicted for assault and sent to prison.

JNA

Banned

UGR5Fs9.gif

You are straight up losing it bro.

Manslaughter in general is a joke sentence that I've ranted on before but won't bring it up here. Point is nobody knew who this dude or the guy he killed was before the accident, and 2 years later people don't care because he's a fringe NFL player who rarely plays.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You're totally right about the inconsistencies. Suh should definitely be indicted for assault and sent to prison.

By the sound of the letter the NFL sent Suh you would think:

In his letter to Suh, NFL vice president of football operations Merton Hanks noted, "You did not respond in the manner of someone who had lost his balance and accidentally contacted another player who was lying on the ground. This illegal contact, specifically the second step and push off with your left foot, clearly could have been avoided." Hanks further noted "you unnecessarily stepped on your opponent's unprotected leg as he lay on the ground unable to protect himself."

Mind reader and NFL representative, Merton Hanks on the matter.

He only got 6 months in jail for that? Damn.

On December 26, 2012, a grand jury indicted Brent on one count of intoxication manslaughter.[17] On May 24, 2013, the Dallas district attorney requested to revoke Brent's bail for not adhering to the monitoring conditions and send him to jail to await trial. The judge denied the request and ordered additional forms of monitoring.[18]

He was sent back to jail on June 27, 2013, after it was revealed that he had failed a drug test on June 19. Before this, he had also failed another drug test in late May, testing positive for marijuana both times.[19] He was released from jail due to a court order on July 7, 2013. On January 24, 2014, Brent was found guilty of intoxication manslaughter in the death of Jerry Brown and sentenced to 180 days in jail and 10 years probation.[20][21]

I'm all for second, third chances. That Jerry Jones lawyer money worked magic though and with the league office.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Brent

One is playing Sunday, the other is not.

minx

11966462-large.jpg

Get fucked NFL.
I think Kas should join Suh this Sunday. Maybe then this thread can have some real football talk instead of him shitting it up, once again.

In more positive news.... Bears actually did the right thing and fired everyone... Well except that Mel Tucker is still on the payroll even though he will be gone as well. Really hope we don't get Shanahan for Cutler. Cutler had done enough for this organization and he should be gone. Hope the new GM feels this way.

Bread

Banned
why do you virgins always have to decide which hot girl is hotter

they're both hot, and they're both out of our league!

Jets request to interview Trent Kirchner of the Seahawks. I bet 80% of 12's don't even know who the fuck that is lol.

why do you virgins always have to decide which hot girl is hotter

they're both hot, and they're both out of our league!

We need to party some time. I'll show you there's nothing on this planet out of your league. That's just some crap dudes with 0 confidence say.

Top Bottom