• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
College football update.

Texas-Arkansas.

Texas has 25 TOTAL yards in the fourth quarter now (they also had a 44 yard td drive earlier in the game).

Oh hey my alma matter is crushing Texas so that's pretty neat.

Hard to get excited about the "Ed's Lawn Care and Beer Store" bowl though. I just don't have that college football passion I guess.

jbug617

Banned
B6E2U9AIUAAVdI4.jpg:large

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Nobody around to defend WiiU

RIP snes

Wii U doesn't need defending.

It has all the (Nintendo) games. Easily the best console of the past two years.

No way it keeps it up though. Going to fall apart faster than the 49ers years of contending did.

jWILL253

Banned
As mostly a lurker of this thread... it will be glorious when the Lions lose this weekend, because that's when Kas will jump the shark and get himself Lunchbox'd.

I hope to be at home when that game is on so I can hit the F5 button on this thread after every play, lol...

brentech

NFL is totally going out of their way to try to harm the Lions.
He played in the game Sunday....and guess what.....

DIDN'T. DO. SHIT.

B6E-o9LCEAAh61m.jpg:large

we've all accepted our seahawk overlords at this point

I know I have! They won't get lippy like Pat fans since they have legal weed, coffee and depression-inducing weather. Truly the model for any great dynasty. Old man PeyPey had his chance.

I'll never get over that SuperBowl beat down... :'(

I know I have! They won't get lippy like Pat fans since they have legal weed, coffee and depression-inducing weather. Truly the model for any great dynasty. Old man PeyPey had his chance.

Such a bad myth! I have never once wanted to commit suicide! We just have a crappy fall/winter! Our Spring/Summer is beautiful! It's not too cold, and not too hot. It's like 65-80.

BEAUTIFUL!

Bread

Banned
house forrester will take the iron throne by the time i'm done with westeros! bread forrester is the rightful king.

brentech

I actually have a cousin that moved to Yuma, Arizona this year because she has seasonal affective disorder. Yuma is 'the sunniest place on earth', not just the US. So I guess that problem is basically gone.

Such a bad myth! I have never once wanted to commit suicide! We just have a crappy fall/winter! Our Spring/Summer is beautiful! It's not too cold, and not too hot. It's like 65-80.

BEAUTIFUL!

I'm just teasing. To be honest Seattle is one of the cities that I really like climate wise. Haven't been there, but from what I hear from people who have been and have seen second-hand through the Weather Channel, it's not bad.

I actually have a cousin that moved to Yuma, Arizona this year because she has seasonal affective disorder. Yuma is 'the sunniest place on earth', not just the US. So I guess that problem is basically gone.

Used to live in Tucson. Monsoon season was brutal.

Chris PLS, don't be a systemphobe. I have both Xbone and ps4 and I'm not even a rich, I'm a lucky college poor. It's time to end segeration friend.

I have a gaming PC and PS4 and zero time to play either, how could I love another system!? It would feel alone and abandon along with my Vita, is that what you want?!

Speaking of video games, Arkham origins is fun although palpably a b-tier effort by the b-team.

I'm excited to see how different Arkham Knight is.

^^^ just read a article that sprano wants to keep the job badly, would that be so bad if he did?
I have a gaming PC and PS4 and zero time to play either, how could I love another system!? It would feel alone and abandon along with my Vita, is that what you want?!
I want to end segregation for all platforms, it's almost 2015 friend/s.

^^^ just read a article that sprano wants to keep the job badly, would that be so bad if he did?

Why not? It's not like he can do any worse. Besides, he's probably the only one actively enthusiastic about actually being in that stadium. More power to him. Although I fully expect half of their offensive plays to be wildcat packages from now on after they trade for IRGIII.

Wouldn't be super thrilled, but I'd be alright with it. Right now I'm hoping for Rex or Bowles, but neither have been connected to us yet. Just whispers of Del Rio, Holmgren, Shurmur and now Mangina.

In a perfect world I'd have all consoles and wouldn't need a job so I could play them all day long...what a world that would be :(

beast786

http://forums.starcitizenbase.com/uploads/monthly_04_2014/post-6333-0-26664600-1397318461.gif

First off..... 10 bucks? Is this the 5th grade?

Second, I offered to bet you multiple times last week and you ignored me. You are a fake. I'll bet you this week you coward.

We swept you two years in a row. There is nothing you can say that will be taken seriously by a lions fan. You sir are a proud fan of a franchise that is truly the "old lions"

Enjoy your many years of enthusiasm of yearly high first round draft picks and save that money for liquor after getting himuliated year after year.

I for one , welcome you as our new bottom of the north lords

cdyhybrid

titos vodka is good

never enjoyed a vodka before this one

It's my favorite vodka. Vodka in general is only good for getting drunk, but Tito's is the least offensive, IMO.

Also it's going to be 24 degrees tonight. At least it'll be sunny while we're freezing our asses off!

Top Bottom