• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

With or without Suh, Detroit gonna get run into the ground by Dallas this weekend.

Dallas, in the playoffs, with an actual good team, with a ton of momentum. Oh the humanity!!

oneHeero

Stong chin and jaw, with a confident, stern yet gentle look.

oneHeero, you got $10 for those "get rid of inventory" Marshalls Romo jerseys they'll have on sale?
Fosho!!!

But I don't have PayPal :( can I just mail it to you if hell freezes over and the lions win?

JNA

Banned
Why is Skip Bayless such a tool? I mean I can understand acting stupid on TV but on Social Media too?

CygL7Ko.jpg

We need to all agree to stop responding to kas. Just let his trolling trash posts go out into the void. This would be a fate worse than a ban.

At this point he is legitimately making the thread worse on a daily basis.

Hello friends,

I'm really working out for the first time in weeks, not playing soccer for a couple of hours, but really throwing weights again. Feels good man.

bionic77

I actually don't read what kas posts nowadays, I just respond with kas/Stafford is fat.
Stafford is actually decent he just isn't consistent. That throw to win against Miami was one of the best of the year.

But then against the Pack in a must win he shit the bed.

You could win with him if he goes Flacco and gets hot in the playoffs.

To be fair that would have been a VERY risky move for a rookie wide receiver. Unless the guy was the size of Calvin Johnson.

Captain Hindsight to the rescue!
In hindsight, had the Niners offered it would have been pretty damned difficult to say no if I was Jerry Reese. I mean the Giants targeted Beckham and wanted him at their spot but a 1st, 2nd and 3rd alongside the picks they already had could have filled a lot of holes on this team.

On the flip side, without ODB this Giants team in 2014 would have been even more laughable than they already were.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Hello friends,

I'm really working out for the first time in weeks, not playing soccer for a couple of hours, but really throwing weights again. Feels good man.

Oh, hey, it's a New Years Zumba resolutioner. Keep at it sport! You have even make it to March this time around!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Whats up with Planet Fitness?

It's a shitty gym that has shitty rules that The Darkest Red could go lift at to use all that agression and anger he has toward me and convert it to lifting some weights. That's like the 5th time he's called for people to not read my posts as if they're obligated to.

And I hate you sometimes MRSA. Sometimes you're cool, sometimes you're not. It's 50/50.

Fosho!!!

But I don't have PayPal :( can I just mail it to you if hell freezes over and the lions win?

And vice versa. I prefer the $10 to come in one $5 bill, four $1s and four quarters. May need those quarters for parking.

Also on the topic of playoff football I have a feeling Suh will have his suspension overturned today. A lot of chorus going on within a lot of high ranking officials that this does not warrant a suspension regardless of "history."

Bill Polian - Suh should not get suspended

"When I was in the league office heading disciplining, and I was the first to do so under the collective bargaining agreement, Commissioner Tagliabue explained to me that Commissioner Rossell had explained to him that suspension the remedy was of last resort...

Calling Beckham ODB is not respectful and is nickname recycling which I do not support.

Giants fans can do better.
He's been called that by most folks in this thread since the draft so its dovetailed into normal use. I honestly couldn't care less what he's called as long as he keeps doing what he do.

Odell
OBJ
ODB
Offensive Rookie of the Year

Choose:).

BigAT

it's all I could find. The Kaep train should have blown up as well.

At least him being fixed on a static track with no way to change paths is a good metaphor for one read.

Did this get posted? Didn't see it anywhere.

P. Schrager ‏@PSchrags
Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo ) just said the Raiders offered MORE money to Jim Harbaugh than the University of Michigan. On @FOXSportsLive

That would have made him the highest paid coach in the NFL, right? Assuming the rumored Michigan numbers are correct. I guess it's still not enough money to make it worth suffering in Oakland.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 3m3 minutes ago
The #Jets contingent will be out in Seattle this weekend, interviewing Dan Quinn, OL coach Tom Cable, and exec Trent Kirchner, source says

Busy weekend for the Jets.

bionic77

He's been called that by most folks in this thread since the draft so its dovetailed into normal use. I honestly couldn't care less what he's called as long as he keeps doing what he do.

Odell
OBJ
ODB
Offensive Rookie of the Year

Choose:).
I am with Tamanon.

Odell it should be.

Top Bottom