• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

https://twitter.com/Nate13Burleson/status/549804377850925057

Nathaniel E Burleson ‏@Nate13Burleson 15m15 minutes ago
Listen...If you zoom on his feet it looks bad but if you see the wide angle you can see how he was trying to break free from the jersey grab

We swept you two years in a row. There is nothing you can say that will be taken seriously by a lions fan. You sir are a proud fan of a franchise that is truly the "old lions"

Enjoy your many years of enthusiasm of yearly high first round draft picks and save that money for liquor after getting himuliated year after year.

I for one , welcome you as our new bottom of the north lords

Beast you're okay by me lol

Such a bad myth! I have never once wanted to commit suicide! We just have a crappy fall/winter! Our Spring/Summer is beautiful! It's not too cold, and not too hot. It's like 65-80.

BEAUTIFUL!

I was stationed in Everett for a couple of years. The on and off rain was annoying as hell. This was like 2001-2003 though.

minx

We swept you two years in a row. There is nothing you can say that will be taken seriously by a lions fan. You sir are a proud fan of a franchise that is truly the "old lions"

Enjoy your many years of enthusiasm of yearly high first round draft picks and save that money for liquor after getting himuliated year after year.

I for one , welcome you as our new bottom of the north lords

Nothing I can say that will be taken seriously? I haven't brought up the Bears in one of my posts involving Kas. They suck and we are rebuilding. At least I can admit the faults of my team. Don't get all defensive because Kas makes all Lions fans look bad. Including you.

Love that you talk shit now that you are relevant again. Enjoy the one and out.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Godbless you Kas

I'm just trying to keep the Steam NFLGAF group together. Someone has to do it.

minx I don't bet with people whos teams aren't even in the playoffs. Are we betting on draft stocks? Oneherro dropeed out real quick.

On the precipice of 2015, NFLgaf is still catching feelings over Kas. Do better 2k15.

I didn't ask for these feelings to be caught. But when you say the Vikings are going to be better than the Lions your bullshit needs to be called out.

I was stationed in Everett for a couple of years. The on and off rain was annoying as hell. This was like 2001-2003 though.

The only reason anyone goes to Everett is because they are force to. Boeing....... then everyone runs away as fast as they can from it once work is over.

Speaking of Boeing... they give out so much free Seahawks gear. I have so much Seahawks shit from Boeing. Every jersey that is not to 100% perfect they throw out they give to Boeing. Even something as small as the stitching isn't perfect goes to Boeing. Way better than spending hundreds on a legit jersey when you can get something 98% close enough to the real deal for free or like 1/5 the price!

JABEE

I wish the Cardinals had a QB, so the first game would actually be a good one.

I think the Ravens/Steelers game is probably the best game out of the bunch this week.

MechDX

No, there are plenty of people against the Suh suspension. First off Mech out of respect change your avatar, secondly why should Suh be suspended?

Because he is a cheap shotting piece of shit with no respect for other players and has shown a history of being an insufferable prick who wont change?

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I think he is trolling you guys.

Because no one can realistically defend Suh on that play.

-coming from someone that would love nothing more than to see the cowboys destroyed by the lions and suh would certainly help.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
On the precipice of 2015, NFLgaf is still catching feelings over Kas. Do better 2k15.

lol prepare for disappointment

I don't see a future where we don't get riled up by him. Once the Lions are out of the playoffs he'll mellow out for a while.

cdyhybrid

It doesn't take significant time out of someone's day to tell :kas the stuff he's posting is dumb. It's just really entertaining to see how far down the rabbit hole he'll go.

It's like holding the top of your kid brother's head at arm's length while he tries and fails to punch you for 10 minutes.

Zeke

It's not a shtick. We came back and beat you in 2011 in Dallas after being down by 20+ at halftime.

Last year what was different? You had no DeMarco Murray but we had not Golden Tate. You're defense is in the bottom half of the league just like it was last year. The NFL can try to handicap us, suspend Suh for your ratings but we'll still put up a fight.

Romo has had his comebacks but its never been against the Matthew Stafford led Lions, its been the opposite.

Restore the Roar.
Haha I'm pissing myself reading this jackass post. Already putting excuses in place in case the lions lose. But...but...but suh wasn't playing that's why we lost. But...but...but...refs are against us. But...but...but...the nfl is against us. But...but..but...Jerry Jones is paying people off. Bringing up 2011 like it means Fuck all is pathetic might as well just start posting gifs from 91 and using that for some type of validation.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Ndamukong Suh Most recent Facebook update as of 12:01 PST Monday:

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

-Winston Churchill

Words to live by. Quoted by a great man, from a great man.

Restore the Roar.

Ndamukong Suh Most recent Facebook update as of 12:01 PST Monday:

-Winston Churchill

Words to live by. Quoted by a great man, from a great man.

Restore the Roar.

Yo I'm fucking done.
MjAxMi1mNWM4MDQ3MTJkODYzMzhi.png

Top Bottom