• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

JNA

Banned
ez go play some DOTA2 and work on your troll game. It's getting weak like Aaron Rodgers left calf.
incredulous.gif

bionic77

send another invite bread

Been watching it too, khan seems pretty awesome if anything.

You can get on Netflix? It's down for me.

Also I tried watching that show, I couldn't stomach the main character for more than two episodes.
The Latins are boring. I don't give a fuck about them. I am watching because hardcore history got me interested in the Mongols. That's the cool part of it.

But yeah. Asian titty overload.

And Netflix is working fine on my iPhone and Mac.

Dragon

Banned
ez go play some DOTA2 and work on your troll game. It's getting weak like Aaron Rodgers left calf.

I mean this would be a decent burn if Rodgers hadn't helped his team beat your team. It just seems kinda sad. Like the Lions couldn't beat the Packers when Rodgers had one leg...

eznark

Banned

First we humiliated you with the Packups then we humiliated you with a one legged has been.

How's it feel to know that in your entire pathetic drug addled life the Lions will never win in Lambeau?

Ponder that in rehab.

How your favorite team performed against Vegas' and the Statheads analysts' pre-season predicted win totals.

statsbylopez-8001.jpg

As you can see:

Panthers were basically right where everyone thought they would be. (sigh)
Cowboys, Cards, and Lions way overperformed
Bears, Titans, Bucs, and Saints way underperformed

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Dolphins-GAF, I need a beer. Another mediocre season, more questions, more games we should have won... I just hope Harbaugh chokes on his Michigan money. I really do. This team needs to stop breaking my heart like this.

eznark

Banned
Dolphins-GAF, I need a beer. Another mediocre season, more questions, more games we should have won... I just hope Harbaugh chokes on his Michigan money. I really do. This team needs to stop breaking my heart like this.

12 wins next year and a Philbin extension.

#rackit

JNA

Banned
How your favorite team performed against Vegas' and the Statheads analysts' pre-season predicted win totals.

statsbylopez-8001.jpg

As you can see:

Packers seemed to have overpreformed as well according to this.

Texans and Dolphins were pretty much expected.

The 49ers explored trading up to select LSU wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. in the 2014 draft, but passed because the price tag was too high.

General manager Trent Baalke said today on 95.7 FM The Game the 49ers would have had to surrender their first-round pick, second-round pick a third-rounder and, possibly, another selection to move from the No. 30 spot to grab Beckham, who was selected by the Giants at No. 12.

Beckham just finished a jaw-dropping rookie season. In 12 games, he had 91 catches for 1,305 yards and 12 touchdowns. Before he had six catches for 93 yards in his sixth career game against the 49ers in November, defensive coordinator Vic Fangio was already terming Beckham a “great receiver.”

“He’s a heck of talent,” Baalke said. “He was graded as a heck of a talent by our scouts, by our coaches, by all parties. But what it would have taken to make that move would have cost us our first-, our second- and one of our third-round picks and maybe something on top of that.

“So, in essence, you would have been giving up (cornerback) Jimmie Ward, you would have been giving up (center) Marcus Martin or (linebacker) Chris Borland and you would have given up (running back) Carlos Hyde, plus somebody else. So you would have given up three young quality players to get one. And that was decision that collectively we weren’t willing to make.”

of course it wouldn't have been worth it in our sorry ass offense. beckham wouldn't have seen the field at all for the first season, then he would play 2 or 3 snaps a game his second season before we finally settled on trading him for a 7th rounder

statsbylopez-8001.jpg

As you can see:

What I really see is Vegas just plays the middle with very slight deviations.

statsbylopez-8001.jpg

As you can see:

lol browns

Top Bottom