• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

Furyous

Only people defending suh are lions fans....and furyous. Need we say more?

I take offense to that statement. At the end of the day, Suh was found innocent by multiple people in positions of power. This move punished Lions fans during a playoff game. This is a non issue as far as the suspension goes if it happens during the season.

Lol at the fact that Carolina's a favorite ove Arizona. It's expected though but still funny.

It's pretty funny, they don't even deserve to be in the playoffs. That said, if Lindley starts, anything can happen but I'll still assume we'll crush them. If we lose to such a bad team then we had no chance in hell against a good team so I'll accept the slightly earlier draft pick and look to next year when we're healthy and dangerous again. If we win, the dream continues!

JNA

Banned
Heh we should have an NFL Gaf game. I'll be your Calvin Johnson yo. :D

...then again you jerks would probably set me at TE. :(

beast786

Make it so Commish!!

This thread is basically Lions fans celebrating Suhs appeal and desperately arguing the "stomp" was clean, and literally everyone else of the other 31 teams arguing it was dirty. Though I'm not sure what else I expected... :\

Cool man. I would for sure take yours and other 31 team fans conclusion over professional officials and league office. Makes perfect sense bro

I like how Burleson has Dallas beating both of his former teams in route to the super bowl. His actually favorite team is the Cowboys though.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
An NFL-GAF football game would be too easy if Greg is on your team.

Once you hit the redzone it's fades all day every day.

FMT is obviously a scatback.

Fined $70,000 for a clean action? Weird.

The press or the NFL(probably both) is all over the place with this ruling. Either they're saying there wasn't clear intent to garner a suspension or Suh's record is wiped clean therefore making this a first time offense. It's crazy.

Just need a guy who doesnt run a cfl based offense with no room for change and the balls to bench his rb who cant block a paper bag

Lol at xbox one fans hyping up halo 5. Still waiting for my $60 halo mcc to work properly. Why the fuck would anyone preorder or want halo 5 after the mess 343 has been with halo? Halo 4 was shit, mcc is shit, just cuz a beta runs two maps right? Fuck outta here
Have you ever been right about anything? I am curious. What does the MCC have to do with 343? Every part was handled by a different studio. They have done a realm good job of patching it to get it into a workable state. The idea that anyone would avoid Halo 5 because of the MCC os just ludicrous. The Halo 5 beta is amazing, everyone that can should try to play it for themselves while it is still going on.

I'm not surprised, this is the NFL escalating the punishment essentially a "hey if we catch you clear as day, we're going to suspend you so hard, mister" type of thing.

#RestoreTheCuntPosts

#RestoreTheCuntPosts

i2flk6SHbMmcV.jpg

zychi

Banned
Have you ever been right about anything? I am curious. What does the MCC have to do with 343? Every part was handled by a different studio. They have done a realm good job of patching it to get it into a workable state. The idea that anyone would avoid Halo 5 because of the MCC os just ludicrous. The Halo 5 beta is amazing, everyone that can should try to play it for themselves while it is still going on.
I'm in the beta, I've been since the 19th when X1 preview program members got in. I'm glad that you were happy to spend $60 on a game that doesn't work online, doesn't have 99% of what's promised, single player saves get corrupted. Throw your logo on that cover, but blame the studio you paid to build it!

You are the shining example of why gaming culture is so shitty. I hope that when your dog shits on your carpet you don't give him a treat and tell him "he did a good job and it's in a workable condition."

bionic77

XD

Greg you play QB?
I can be GAF's qb.

I am mad accurate but there is no speed on my ball after 25+ yards.

Basically I am Tom Brady but with a conscience (and male genitals).

Also :lol @ Suh being allowed to play. This year the NFL has gotten every ruling wrong.

Bread

Banned
Halo 4 worked fine anyways, literally all you can say about is that you didn't enjoy the game.

Boose

Rams/Fisher press conference notes

-No staff changes. Schotty back.

Called him "outstanding", which Rams fans on my TL are having fun with. I don't think he is as awful as a lot of people, but "outstanding" is silly

-Jake Long may retire. If he comes back it will be as a guard but has to prove he's healthy

-Robinson is LT starting week 1

-Bradford back and Fisher expects him start week 1

-Wants to bring in another QB for competition, either through draft or FA

-Expects Bradford's contract to be tweaked

This will be a fun issue for me since I think people underestimate Bradford's worth. He'd do fine for himself if they cut him and he became a FA. I ultimately think he just plays out his current deal

-Rams traded a 4th and 6th for Barron. Fisher outright said you could take that trade as indicative for what they think of this draft.

Reading between the lines, maybe they trade up again for a QB they covet?

"Outstanding" is certainly a leap.

I'm not sure the Rams keep Bradford and not because they want to get rid of him but he certainly is not worth the money he is owed next year.
I think if he does stay its going to be because he wants to prove himself with the Rams on a cheaper deal.

They absolutely need to draft a QB in the first 3 rounds either way in my opinion.

I can be GAF's qb.

Also :lol @ Suh being allowed to play. This year the NFL has gotten every ruling wrong.

Lol you're just now getting to this

future Patriot Suh the god ready

lol lucky as fuck though, he knows Rodgers was there, its nothing new

was playing a bit of halo 5 beta x MCC , surprisingly both work, played like 6 B2B games, makes me nostalgic about high school with halo 2 :')

Who cares if Suh is allowed to play? This is some phony outrage. Isn't this what everybody wants? A guy spears another player and drills him in the head and is penalized and everyone cries about how pussified football is becoming, how they should put flags on QBs and not let anyone hit them, now a guy steps on another QB's ankle and people are crying because he's not being suspended? I'm sure players in the 60s and 70s did a lot worse stuff than stepping on ankles and they are heralded for it.

What does the MCC have to do with 343? Every part was handled by a different studio. .
Not to go too offpoint but that's a bit of a fallacy. 343 had a hand in the development of the interface along with the online infrastructure. It's part of the original announcement:

All four games – developed as a collaboration between 343 Industries (user interface, online infrastructure), Saber Interactive (Halo 2 Anniversary campaign), and Certain Affinity (multiplayer) will ship on a single, $60 Blu-ray disc; the individual games will not be available as separate digital downloads.

That said, I think they've handled things about as well as they could have considering the state of the game when it released. Giving away ODST as a freebie was certainly a good step.

JNA

Banned
I can be GAF's qb.

Good to know. Then throw it to me and you'll look like Steve Young. ;)

unless we're playing with a nerf ball, no

I run like Jordy Nelson though!

You can play with me as a Reciever then! :D (or running back?)

We should make a depth chart of Gaf people here and the positions we would play.

I of course take WR yo.

eznark

Banned
Suh spent Sunday getting dominated by an average o-line. His plan to miss getting humiliated by Dallas' great o-line was thwarted by the arbitrator.

He only gets paid an extra $20k to play in a WC game, yet getting shit on in the two most important games of his career might cost him exponentially more. He's probably more pissed than anyone he has to play this weekend.

Top Bottom