• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

Dragon

Banned
Who cares if Suh is allowed to play? This is some phony outrage. Isn't this what everybody wants? A guy spears another player and drills him in the head and is penalized and everyone cries about how pussified football is becoming, how they should put flags on QBs and not let anyone hit them, now a guy steps on another QB's ankle and people are crying because he's not being suspended? I'm sure players in the 60s and 70s did a lot worse stuff than stepping on ankles and they are heralded for it.

If you're not being sarcastic: your entire point is based upon the same people complaining about 'pussfiied' football are also complaining about Suh not getting suspended. That seems dumb and I'm not sure where you're seeing that. And your last sentence is really dumb.

eznark

Banned
Who cares if Suh is allowed to play? This is some phony outrage. Isn't this what everybody wants? A guy spears another player and drills him in the head and is penalized and everyone cries about how pussified football is becoming, how they should put flags on QBs and not let anyone hit them, now a guy steps on another QB's ankle and people are crying because he's not being suspended? I'm sure players in the 60s and 70s did a lot worse stuff than stepping on ankles and they are heralded for it.

During the play

After the play

brentech

JointAngelicAfricanaugurbuzzard.gif

Suspend him indefinitely. Brad Jones is a cancer of the league.

Fox318

I'll take Wilkerson over Suh.

You can play tough without being a dick after the whistle blows.

If you're not being sarcastic: your entire point is based upon the same people complaining about 'pussfiied' football are also complaining about Suh not getting suspended. That seems dumb and I'm not sure where you're seeing that. And your last sentence is really dumb.

Go Lions
#RestoreTheRoar
#RavageTheRomo

BUT ITS NOT 343s FAULT! THEY LET US PLAY HALO 5 BETA!

ugh.

Well not to get into a big pissing match about it, but there's room for some reasonable critique. Master Chief collection was a pretty major undertaking. That's not an excuse. As you said, its a pretty big disappointment that it released in the state that it did and all involved should be taken to task. That said, coordinating development of that title across the number of studios involved and dealing with the varying net code used across those games must have been a nightmare. It's software, stuff happens.

I agree that you have to vote with your wallet. If you don't have confidence in the developer/publisher then don't buy their product. At the same time, not everyone is going to feel as strongly as you do and it's fair for other gamers to take a wait and see approach on Halo 5 and not just outright dismissing it (though if you decidedly hated Halo 4 then all bets are off on that front).

I'm enjoying the halo 5 multi player beta so far, would like some new maps added soon.

Trying to play through halo 4 for the first time in the MCC too.

Bread thanks for telling me about the record / / kinect feature

Let Suh play. Let him watch as his team makes the playoffs only to be humiliated by the OL of Dallas and watch Stafford add to his losing record on the road against winning teams.

Tom Penny

Dallas fans don't want the best defensive player in game booting them out of the playoffs.

I'm in the beta, I've been since the 19th when X1 preview program members got in. I'm glad that you were happy to spend $60 on a game that doesn't work online, doesn't have 99% of what's promised, single player saves get corrupted. Throw your logo on that cover, but blame the studio you paid to build it!

You are the shining example of why gaming culture is so shitty. I hope that when your dog shits on your carpet you don't give him a treat and tell him "he did a good job and it's in a workable condition."
I have played through all 4 campaigns in the MCC and am close to getting the achievement for 200 matches completed. To say that it is totally broken is 100% false.

FTF

I think Kas is actually disappointment Suh is playing. Before that if the Lions lost he'd have his built in excuse till next season starts. Now if they lose he'll have to admit to himself his team just wasn't very good and Fatford can't ever beat a good team on the road.

brentech

I think Kas is actually disappointment Suh is playing. Before that if the Lions lost he'd have his built in excuse till next season starts. Now if they lose he'll have to admit to himself his team just wasn't very good and Fatford can't ever beat a good team on the road.
Fairley probably won't play. There is always an excuse to be found.

eznark

Banned

But now, when Suh is rendered wholly irrelevant for the two biggest games of their most important season in 50 years he will be able to pretend like losing Suh to the Raiders isn't a big deal.

Top Bottom