• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Everyone knows that football was cancelled in 2001 and 2004 for reasons.

Just like Germany was on vacation in the 40s!

I think in reality the years the Patriots won the Super Bowl, those entire seasons were vacated on account of the systematic cheating.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
NFL GAF is older than most communities. It is known.

Probably why we're awesome at self moderating most of the time.

cdyhybrid

All of you are old.

And fat.

And bald.

image.php

Back from Levi's and UMD getting their asses kicked, as expected. Stadium was seriously disappointing. So much techy crap, that it felt soulless. Dumbest thing was the ticket scanners at the entrance. They had white pillars with the red light to scan your ticket, and next to each one was a person saying "scan your ticket." How about you do it? There's a 1 to 1 ratio on employees saying "scan your ticket" to ticket scanners, what is the cost savings? Fuck that noise.

Hi I'm also born in 1983!

Let's be friends. :D

Aren't you April 23, 1983 too?

JABEE

Wow, the Eagles have the best LT and RT in the NFL according to PFF. Makes the QBs seem even more incompetent.

Lane Johnson was a home rune draft pick. Look at the other tackles picked in that draft.

Kelly and the Eagles "reached" for him too. They may have wanted Dion Jordan, but Johnson looks like a great pick now.

I was wrong at the time of the draft. I didn't know him well enough.

Jason Peters is ranked as the best overall tackle in football.

Evan Mathis is also said to be ranked 2nd as a guard.

cdyhybrid

I remember when Russell Okung used to be good.

Then bitch-ass Trent Cole judo threw him after a play, tore his pec, and he's never been the same since.

Top Bottom