• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

Hunter S.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/passingAttempts

More than Romo and he's a MVP candidate! I guess that just show how beast DeMarco Murray has been where Romo can sit at 23rd in passing attempts. I think I just got a lot more scared of the Cowboys wow.....

Holy shit! Probably because he is too busy being the NFL's 16th highest rusher tying lol Denver's C.J. ANDERSON.

Granted Anderson only started in the latter part of season,but fuck lol.

Spinluck

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/passingAttempts

More than Romo and he's a MVP candidate! I guess that just show how beast DeMarco Murray has been where Romo can sit at 23rd in passing attempts. I think I just got a lot more scared of the Cowboys wow.....

I see, Romo did miss quite a few snaps though (lol he's definitely not MVP this year). These guys are really efficient, helps to have a running game, but at the same time it helps not to turn it over much or overload on the volume of throws. Which is harder for teams with no run game to do.

I kind of like that we have these offenses that don't throw much but still win games. Proof that it can still be done. You just need a mid tier to great defense and a stud RB!

JNA

Banned
Durant one hurts =(.

And LoL at so many guys hating their tats so they change it completely.

Romo isn't MVP, but man this is by far his best year imo.

Oh shit yeah I just realized...

...Seattle is getting their team back right? Within a couple of years right? I would like to see them again. :(

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Sup guys? How is everyone doing tonight?

ndamukong-suh1.jpg

Restore the Roar.

jWILL253

Banned
So, I'm watching some old NFL Draft videos... and man, you cannot tell me that there has been a team better than the Hawks in the last 5 drafts.

Especially the first three rounds of the 2012 draft. Talk about striking gold once... they did it three times in two days in that draft. I actually remember being at the CenturyLink Draft Party for Round 1 of that draft, and the wave of boos that came when Bruce Irvin's name was called.

Hindsight, in this case, is a beautiful thing... :')

So, I'm watching some old NFL Draft videos... and man, you cannot tell me that there has been a team better than the Hawks in the last 5 drafts.

Especially the first three rounds of the 2012 draft. Talk about striking gold once... they did it three times in two days in that draft. I actually remember being at the CenturyLink Draft Party for Round 1 of that draft, and the wave of boos that came when Bruce Irvin's name was called.

Hindsight, in this case, is a beautiful thing... :')

Bruce Irvin is the definition of average.

Tamanon

Banned
I'm getting too old to move shit without hiring people. Moved into our new apartment in Durham yesterday, sore as fuck. Cable being hooked up today at least.

Darkest just finished Ians FA breakdown. Agree with him on a lot of stuff, not sure about Gore though or any of the WR he would like to pick up. Maybe Crabtree but I feel he's done already. He's pretty spot on with everything else. I hope we can finish plugging up the Oline through FA and maybe get safety/linebacker/D-tackle in the draft which are our biggest needs outside of the Oline.
Cool. I thought it was a really well written piece.

When I first saw the Gore section I thought it sounded like an awful idea but the more I think about it the more I'm kind of okay with it. He has the obvious Miami ties plus he brings veteran leadership and a power running style to a team that desperately needs it. I would love to see Miami's YPC on rushes inside the redzone this season, it has to be truly abysmal. Of course, this only makes sense if you can get him for cheap and you think he has a little left in the tank, but I'm thinking it would be an upgrade over Daniel Thomas.

It sucks that the o-line is still a huge issue but at least the OT spots seem to be figured out (assuming Albert comes back healthy). It would be nice to see what Tannehill could do with a nice pocket and a little time. Maybe one day...

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Adam Schefter:
During appeal, Ndamukong Suh said his feet were numb from cold and he couldn't tell difference between Aaron Rodgers' feet and the ground.

:jnc

The time of year where I drool over prospects the Dolphins will never draft has arrived! This Kevin White (WR, WVU) kid can ball. Trade Wallace and draft him in the first!

Respect

What round do you pick up Jameis Winston?

I don't have much faith in the guy for the obvious immaturity and off the field garbage...but his coach, Jimbo Fischer, makes it even more concerning when you consider the list of QB prospects this guy has worked with as either offensive coordinator or head coach:

Jamarcus Russell
EJ Manual
Matt Flynn
Christian Ponder
Craig Nall
Matt Mauck
Rohan Davey
Josh Booty

Not exactly a who's who of QBs. Only guy to find any resemblance of success was Flynn and he wasn't more than just a flash in the pan when Rodgers was hurt. And included is one of the biggest draft busts in history, especially when you consider the money Jamarcus got since that was pre-rookie wage scale.

I would be surprised if Jameis drops out of the top 10, but I'm not sure I would want my team to use even a 3rd round pick on the guy, even if you need a QB.

Bowser

I'm okay with this.

PFT: Perception that Rex Ryan is politicking too hard for Falcons job could make it harder for him to get Falcons job http://t.co/ixv579qxXd

Per a league source, a perception exists that Rex has been politicking too aggressively for the gig. A December 6 article from Manish Mehta of the New York Daily News lobbying for Ryan to be the next coach of the Falcons (complete with Photoshopped image of Rex in Falcons gear) was received in Flowery Branch as a deliberate effort by Rex to position himself for a job that was not yet vacant.

Please Arthur Blank, please ignore Rex because he wants to be your coach really bad.

Chris Burke ‏@ChrisBurke_SI 9m9 minutes ago
Big improvement from 48 hours ago. RT @AKinkhabwala: Just saw LeVeon Bell walking in hallway. No discernible limp.

I missed the age discussion. I'm 31 and by far had the worse 21 birthday ever as I was stationed on the USS Enterprise(ship from Top Gun) which was at sea at the time. No parting and getting drunk just sailing the seas.

Top Bottom