• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

RBH

Are you guys ready for our new 7th seed teams next year?!

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyPage=hotread141231

post-20064-This-is-the-worst-gif-michael-1D75.gif

bionic77

Anyone here listen to serial?

I just read Jays interview and he comes so horribly that I am not sure Adnan even had anything to do with the murder anymore (my theory was he hired jay to do it but he was a bitch and a real killer like Ray Lewis). Nothing he says makes any sense.

He is either a liar (hiding what?) or is crazy.

I wouldn't even arrest someone on his word let alone convict them.

Suh has more credibility than this guy.

Bowser

Anyone here listen to serial?

I just read Jays interview and he comes so horribly that I am not sure Adnan even had anything to do with the murder anymore (my theory was he hired jay to do it but he was a bitch and a real killer like Ray Lewis). Nothing he says makes any sense.

He is either a liar (hiding what?) or is crazy.

I wouldn't even arrest someone on his word let alone convict them.

Suh has more credibility than this guy.

I vacillate back and forth on Adnan's guilt or innocence, but I lean toward him being innocent. Certainly there was in no way shape or form enough evidence to convict a 17-year old kid on a life sentence.

Jay gives a lot of details in his interview, but they contradict each other so much and also is completely different from his trial testimony.

Frankly, it's unfathomable that Adnan was convicted using Jay as the state's "star witness."

Bowser

Are you guys ready for our new 7th seed teams next year?!

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyPage=hotread141231

Honestly, I don't hate the idea. 14 teams and re-seeding at the very beginning makes sense. And two extra games with playoff stakes is awesome. It's a much better idea than an 18 game season at least.

What is Serial?

Serial is a podcast from the creators of This American Life, and is hosted by Sarah Koenig. Serial tells one story - a true story - over the course of an entire season. Each season, we'll follow a plot and characters wherever they take us. And we won’t know what happens at the end until we get there, not long before you get there with us. Each week we bring you the next chapter in the story, so it's important to listen to the episodes in order, starting with Episode 1.

It's Baltimore, 1999. Hae Min Lee, a popular high-school senior, disappears after school one day. Six weeks later detectives arrest her classmate and ex-boyfriend, Adnan Syed, for her murder. He says he's innocent - though he can't exactly remember what he was doing on that January afternoon. But someone can. A classmate at Woodlawn High School says she knows where Adnan was. The trouble is, she’s nowhere to be found.

www.serialpodcast.org

bionic77

I vacillate back and forth on Adnan's guilt or innocence, but I lean toward him being innocent. Certainly there was in no way shape or form enough evidence to convict a 17-year old kid on a life sentence.

Jay gives a lot of details in his interview, but they contradict each other so much and also is completely different from his trial testimony.

Frankly, it's unfathomable that Adnan was convicted using Jay as the state's "star witness."
Always leaned towards Adnan being guilty until jays interview. I never believed the states version of what happened but he still could have done it another way or had some involvement. It's hard to state how badly Jay came off to me. Paranoid crazy liar.

Not the word of someone I would trust with my car keys let alone someone's life.

Spinluck

On a positive note I did just buy The Wind Rises and From Up on Poppey Hill on blu-ray at full price! There's just no way I can afford to buy all the movies that way.

I'm really excited about Spirited Away and Grave of the Fireflies. Totoro and Arietty are the only other ones I've seen.

If Grave of The Fireflies doesn't give you the feels then you probably have no soul.

J.T

Banned
I hate division games in the playoffs. Good that game is on during ufc 182. None of my teams(raiders nor chargers) made it so go cowboy.

cajunator

Banned
If Grave of The Fireflies doesn't give you the feels then you probably have no soul.

That movie just pissed me off because the kid was prideful and let his sister starve to death because he didnt get help from adults. Its not depressing its just infuriating.

Patriots7

Anyone buy the Square Enix games on iOS?
Got: DQ8, Chrono Trigger, FFT, FFIII, FFIV and FFVI.

Can't decide which one to start with (haven't played any)

MRSA

Banned
Anyone buy the Square Enix games on iOS?
Got: DQ8, Chrono Trigger, FFT, FFIII, FFIV and FFVI.

Can't decide which one to start with (haven't played any)

Considering getting FFVI, want CT but was told its basically unplayable at a certain point because of touch screen interface.

Top Bottom