• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

Bread

Banned
friends, the greatest post in gaf history has just been made

What the point of getting laid just for the sake of it?
I could get laid very easily, I'm tall (6"3), I'm an athlete, I have an above average dick, I'm very confident and I know exactly what I want from life, I'm independent, I'm very happy and live a fulfilling life, I'm not anti social and chat regularly with perfect strangers (my good look is helping a lot), I have good social skill, I know how to interact with people, I know how to enjoy life, I know how to drink, party, play team sports etc... The only flaw that I have is that I have a huge ego and my confidence make me act like an eccentric because I don't give a fuck about what other people could think. I am also very polite and respectful and don't want to force myself onto other people if they clearly don't want me to. I'm self aware of my strong opinions and my big ego so I like to play dumb in order to not be too intimidating. I also don't like petty conflicts so I rather back down than escalate things and prove that I'm a macho, some people think of me as a doormat because of this, but when the conflict is worth it they clearly don't want to confront me, because I could be very mean and aggressive for the right cause.

With all this, I'm still a virgin and just turned 28 this last November. People could mock me but I don't care because I'm better than them at a lot of other things. I'm even pretty sure that I am better at sex than most non virgin because of my confidence, my empathy, my athletic skills, all those years of meditation, playing with myself, learning and researching, I know how to please someone and be careful. The only think I lack is muscle memory and automatisms, but I'm a fast learner so I don't really worry about that, and this is a thing all people should worry about when they have a new partner, even if they've got lot of sex experience.

If my regular activities and way of life start to bore me, maybe I could think about a relationship or becoming a manwhore but for the moment I don't care and I like the idea of becoming a wizard who don't look like one.

Maybe my testimony could help other late virgins who are lacking confidence and worry about things too much.

Panthers average against six playoff opponents: 17.6

Bengals, Steelers, Ravens, Packers, Lions, Seahawks

But that's so skewed because outside of the Bengals, Seahawks, and Lions' games, all of their points came in garbage time.

What good is scoring 17 against the Packers if you don't get your first score until you're already down 28

Bowser

Panthers average against six playoff opponents: 17.6

Bengals, Steelers, Ravens, Packers, Lions, Seahawks

But that's so skewed because outside of the Bengals, Seahawks, and Lions' games, all of their points came in garbage time.

What good is scoring 17 against the Packers if you don't get your first score until you're already down 28

It's 19.3 brah

24+19+10+37+17+9 = 116

116/6 = 19.3

What are you kids doing tonight?

I'm going to some hipster bullshit "decadence" party where the only thing decadent about it will be the overpriced drinks from some asshole serving them in 1920s garb.

Bowser

what are you bros doing for new years? Am I the only one that doesn't feel like doing shit? I just want to sleep.

I'm not doing shit. Had plans to go to a friend of a friend's house party kinda thing, but that fell through last minute and I don't have backup plans.

I'll just watch college football all day, have a beer at 12 and call it a night.

Sullivan coming back as QB coach for the Giants is great news. Eli had arguably his best season under Sullivan and it should be an instant comfort situation for him.

In other news, after 115 hours - Dragon Age Inquisition done!

The temple in the last two story quests and the events afterwards with Morrigan are the crowning jewel of the game. The perfect balance between direct narrative storytelling, lore and world building. I was completely glued to the screen.

Loved the post completion epilogues detailing the events that occur after Inquisition and the post-credits epilogue sets up some exciting stuff for the next game.

Fantomex

What are you kids doing tonight?

I'm going to some hipster bullshit "decadence" party where the only thing decadent about it will be the overpriced drinks from some asshole serving them in 1920s garb.

Bucket, I think you should move to L.A. Lots of marketing and design jobs, and the single life is amazing there. I'm an old now, but I enjoyed my youth there at Sony and downtown.

bionic77

what are you bros doing for new years? Am I the only one that doesn't feel like doing shit? I just want to sleep.
Welcome to oldsville.

Please relax and enjoy your stay.

Once you enter you can never leave us. Brief passes are given if you get a trophy wife or a face lift but even with those you must still come back.

So now that I'm done with Dragon Age, I can't even fathom touching another big open world type game. Despite having Far Cry 4 sitting next to me I need something less time consuming/laid back. Trying to decide between the following to play next:

1. Dreamfall Chapters
2. Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze
3. Captain Toad Treasure Tracker
4. Bayonetta 2

What do you think, gents?

Grexeno

So now that I'm done with Dragon Age, I can't even fathom touching another big open world type game. Despite having Far Cry 4 sitting next to me I need something less time consuming/laid back. Trying to decide between the following to play next:

1. Dreamfall Chapters
4. Bayonetta 2

Bayonetta 2.

Hmm I think I'd argue that Denver has a better defense than Arizona, but yeah I agree with 21 points or so is the mark to note.

If you want to firmly beat Seattle, you need a very strong ground game, a strong run D, and SPECIAL TEAMS. Seriously not sure why folks aren't focusing on ST that much, but if you can pull some moves with ST there is a very good chance you'll win because Seattle's ST is shit. Look at the Rams game for example

No

Special teams is the only thing I'm worried about. Generally our offense isn't going to turn the ball over unless it's vs the Rams.

Our defense isn't going to give up 2 touchdowns unless the other team starts in the red zone or some stupid shit like that. Most likely at most we give up 2 FG + TD and that's at most.

The special teams is the fuckery that can fuck us. Pete knows this too the last few weeks we haven't even rush the punter because he so scared of running into the kicker or fake punts, and Walters is basically the fair catch guy.

Draxal

1. Dreamfall Chapters
4. Bayonetta 2

Captain Toad.

Top Bottom