• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

Both of our team are frauds in a division that is composed of 6 fraudulent playoff teams.

No one other than Seattle should be feel confident about their team.

Yes I have thought of the possibility of playoff Flacco appearing. Though suprisingly he never showed up against us in the playoffs (at least not yet). Hopefully we bench Ike and Troy and the young guys give Flacco the dump offs to whatever wife beater the Ravens have in the backfield and don't fall for the PI or fuck it I am going deep play. you just have to keep your shit together and play the ball you assholes!

I am not so worried about Bell for this week. He is a huge part of our offense but if he is not 100% rest him this week and pray for gimp Manning to be there in Denver. The Ravens secondary is so bad that we still have a shot to score some points.

As always the battle is going to be upfront against the gangbangers and aliens the Ravens have and which Flacco shows up.

I hope the one that has showed up the last 2 times we have played in Pittsburgh shows up.

Yeah, Flacco's playoff success does not extend to Pittsburgh. But, hey, there's a chance. It's going to be a fun game, regardless. Nobody gives a fuck about the Bengals and the Browns.

RBH

Chick-Fil-A Peach Bowl with Ole Miss vs. TCU starting now on ESPN.

At least there's some football still being played in the Georgia Dome this week!

:(

bionic77

Yeah, Flacco's playoff success does not extend to Pittsburgh. But, hey, there's a chance. It's going to be a fun game, regardless. Nobody gives a fuck about the Bengals and the Browns.
:lol Ohio

But yeah I am terrified of Saturday. Fans of loser franchises are so lucky that they don't have to deal with this pressure. :(

Reuters is reporting that the Patriots are in fact, the absolute worst.
That reporting is deserving of a Pulitzer.

Gracious, Mosley is good and getting better:

NauticalJealousGraywolf.gif

From an interview with Ben. I think Ben must frequent GAF and follow bionic's posts.

What do you remember about the 2008 and 2010 playoff games with Baltimore?
Is that the game that A.B. (Antonio Brown) the one on his helmet? I’m not like Charlie Batch (where) he could remember every single play from every season. I’m not that type of guy. But I can remember that play. I remember it just as a play that a young guy that no one really knew of yet that much. We put him in. I told coach, ‘Let’s just send him deep, they’ll never expect it.’ And he goes right by the guy and catches it on his head. To me that’s the one that sticks out the most.

Bowser

Chick-Fil-A Peach Bowl with Ole Miss vs. TCU starting now on ESPN.

At least there's some football still being played in the Georgia Dome this week!

:(

wtf is up with ESPN's score display thing? Ugh, that's not what they're going to use for the playoff games are they?

true.
But I think your heart as in the right place. Plus that is a really misleading boxset.
On a positive note I did just buy The Wind Rises and From Up on Poppey Hill on blu-ray at full price! There's just no way I can afford to buy all the movies that way.

I'm really excited about Spirited Away and Grave of the Fireflies. Totoro and Arietty are the only other ones I've seen.

cajunator

Banned
On a positive note I did just buy The Wind Rises and From Up on Poppey Hill on blu-ray at full price! There's just no way I can afford to buy all the movies that way.

I'm really excited about Spirited Away and Grave of the Fireflies. Totoro and Arietty are the only other ones I've seen.

They are great movies. I have a bunch on bluray.
I havent seen The Wind Rises yet but my roommates own it.

Shame on you. I will have to try and restore some balance to the universe by buying this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00M482XWE/
Why do you guys get this in the UK but we don't? So jelly.

They are great movies. I have a bunch on bluray.
I havent seen The Wind Rises yet but my roommates own it.
Just saw The Wind Rises on Monday. It's amazing. I suggest reading up a little on the real life figure the movie is based on after you see it.

Too heavy, here's something happy:

OWINGS MILLS, Md. -- What's the cost of helping the Baltimore Ravens in the playoffs? Apparently a nice meal.

Ravens coach John Harbaugh texted Kansas City Chiefs coach Andy Reid to thank him for beating the San Diego Chargers, which allowed the Ravens to clinch a playoff berth.

"I promised Andy dinner, and he responded very favorably to that," Harbaugh said Monday. "It probably won't be cheap."

Harbaugh was an assistant to Reid for nine seasons when they were both with the Philadelphia Eagles. If the Chiefs had lost to the Chargers, the Ravens would have been eliminated from the postseason.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2014/story/_/id/12094260/john-harbaugh-baltimore-ravens-thanks-andy-reid-kansas-city-chiefs-dinner

Top Bottom