• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Wild Card |OT| The Prophet

Spinluck

So now that I'm done with Dragon Age, I can't even fathom touching another big open world type game. Despite having Far Cry 4 sitting next to me I need something less time consuming/laid back. Trying to decide between the following to play next:

1. Dreamfall Chapters
2. Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze
3. Captain Toad Treasure Tracker
4. Bayonetta 2

What do you think, gents?

Tropical Freeze. One of the best games I've played this gen.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
So now that I'm done with Dragon Age, I can't even fathom touching another big open world type game. Despite having Far Cry 4 sitting next to me I need something less time consuming/laid back. Trying to decide between the following to play next:

1. Dreamfall Chapters
4. Bayonetta 2

Captain Toad is extremely laid back, so I'd recommend that. DK Tropical Freeze is the best 2D platformer ever made, though.

1. Dreamfall Chapters
4. Bayonetta 2

Donkey Kong

cajunator

Banned

1. Dreamfall Chapters
4. Bayonetta 2

Captain toad or Bayonetta.

Sanjuro

Captain Toad is extremely laid back, so I'd recommend that. DK Tropical Freeze is the best 2D platformer ever made, though.

I didn't really care for it much. It's really a love note for fans of Donkey Kong Country.

What Nintendo really needs is a true successor to Donkey Kong '94.

bionic77

Going to a party biiiiiiiitch

There will be drinks AND if all goes well I will end the night shirtless with a lamp shade on my head!! :cool:
Remember this is a future doctor!

I wonder what lesson from med school you will forget tonight (with an assist from the booze).

Fantomex

As soon as I'm not a poor I will consider LA.

The cool thing about young broke people, is that they've managed to make having a roomate some sort of social merit. "oh hi, Jen, these are my roommates Joe, Steve, Jim and Eric who sleeps on the couch". LOL

Move there and get a roommate bruh. Even if you're not making bank yet. The hipsters have made it socially acceptable I guess.

Crisco

Banned
Liked this,

https://twitter.com/RossTuckerNFL/status/550378402268864512

@RossTuckerNFL
Benwikere, Tre Boston, Norwell, Turner, Philly Brown & a fixed cap? Hope Panthers fans realize Gettleman a Top 5 GM

PCDbgT9.gif

Fantomex

1. Dreamfall Chapters
4. Bayonetta 2

Donkey Kong. As amazing as Captain Toad is, you get a bit bored after an hour. It's repetitive, like the Giants beating the Pats in the Superbowl.

Donkey Kong. As amazing as Captain Toad is, you get a bit bored after an hour. It's repetitive, like the Giants beating the Pats in the Superbowl.
Poor analogy. I never get bored of watching that last part.

Here's an odd one:

#Saints signed veteran S Kenny Phillips to a reserve/future contract.
Did he even play this season? So good before the injuries.

Pete Prisco ‏@PriscoCBS 10m10 minutes ago
Looking at this year's punting stats, and noticed that Ray Guy's career-best of 43.8 would have ranked him 27th. Oh, have times changed.

26 HOF punters in the league now

rando14

Remember this is a future doctor!

I wonder what lesson from med school you will forget tonight (with an assist from the booze).

Right now I'm studying the embryology of the abdominal cavity -- booooring!!

Though Bionic I must admit I am quite curious about your own party history!! Virtually all of my friends who ended up going to law school were very large supporters of the party scene, surely there are memories in your wonder years that you look back on!!

rando14

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Doug Marrone has opted out of his contract as the Buffalo Bills coach and is now a free agent to pursue other jobs, per @mortreport and me.

Wow, when was the last time a NFL coach bailed like this?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Wow at a head coach bailing out of his job. Crazy shit. Has to have something already lined up. Does this fall under tampering, I'm guessing not?

bionic77

Right now I'm studying the embryology of the abdominal cavity -- booooring!!

Though Bionic I must admit I am quite curious about your own party history!! Virtually all of my friends who ended up going to law school were very large supporters of the party scene, surely there are memories in your wonder years that you look back on!!
A lot of our female students were horny as fuck.

Especially after exams.

You had to be a Gata to not get laid then.

I am old but I remember one forward thinking perv who moved 19 year olds to online pussy. It seemed very strange at the time.

As far as parties all I can say for myself is that I am a horrible dancer. I was never involved in the crazier stuff (this was almost always a fight).

Bowser

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 31s31 seconds ago
From @mortreport and I: Doug Marrone walks with his 2015 salary of $4 million without it counting as an offset against any future salary.

FP8yE1F.gif

Why would you opt out of your contract when your team seems on the precipice of being able to at least contend for a wild-card spot, especially when the playoff field is almost undoubtedly going to be larger next year?

Bowser

OMG he might just move a few hours south:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 37s38 seconds ago
New York Jets become favorites to land former Bills HC Doug Marrone, who is from the Bronx.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

New York Jets become favorites to land former Bills HC Doug Marrone, who is from the Bronx.

Bailing on the Bills for the fucking Jets? Seriously feel sorry for Bills fans, they don't deserve this shit.

Really? You jump ship from a wild-card contending team to possibly the worst team in the same division... I don't even...

Top Bottom